Looking for a fellow SDA to be a friend and if possible a husband n father to my kids, preffarably living in EU

mkuu, ondoa kigezo cha kuwa SDA, labda unaweza pata suitable candidates.

Habarii,
In short I am a single woman of 38yrs of age blessed with 2 beautiful kids. Black in complexion, petite with moderate height. At the moment I am living within EU.I am a God fearing n SDA by birth, loving, focused, down to earth n a great mother. My life is a testimony n I wish to use jamii forum to try to look for someone with whom I can bond with n share the rest of my days in this earth with... That person should atleast have the following criteria, first three are a MUST, non negotiable(be aware weird form of assessment should be expected)

1.SDA member, not by name but by acts.Who knows the true meaning of 1Corinthians 13,but also tries his best to live it by action.

2.Ready to accept, love my kids n be a father.

3.a professional and/or has an income sufficient to take care of a family

4.aged between 38 to mid 40s

5.Tanzanian by birth living within or outside of EU , but to be honest I am not ready n don't like distance relationship nor in position to process anyone's immigration documents because.... But possible if.. ...

PS:pMs are welcome if your curious to know more as you know you can't judge a book by its cover.. I will appreciate and react to serious reactions accompanied by genuine foto(s)

What have you to offer in return?? Taking Sex out of the equation!!

Habarii,
In short I am a single woman of 38yrs of age blessed with 2 beautiful kids. Black in complexion, petite with moderate height. At the moment I am living within EU.I am a God fearing n SDA by birth, loving, focused, down to earth n a great mother. My life is a testimony n I wish to use jamii forum to try to look for someone with whom I can bond with n share the rest of my days in this earth with... That person should atleast have the following criteria, first three are a MUST, non negotiable(be aware weird form of assessment should be expected)

1.SDA member, not by name but by acts.Who knows the true meaning of 1Corinthians 13,but also tries his best to live it by action.

2.Ready to accept, love my kids n be a father.

3.a professional and/or has an income sufficient to take care of a family

4.aged between 38 to mid 40s

5.Tanzanian by birth living within or outside of EU , but to be honest I am not ready n don't like distance relationship nor in position to process anyone's immigration documents because.... But possible if.. ...

PS:pMs are welcome if your curious to know more as you know you can't judge a book by its cover.. I will appreciate and react to serious reactions accompanied by genuine foto(s)
Is the Heaven all about Wakorinto?

Back
Top Bottom