Lo! Tit for tat.

Kipstech

Feb 15, 2012
A husband was preparing to go to work and his wife tells him,"Honey.I need 500 shillings,I have to go out and buy some meat."Husband:"500 shillings! are you crazy,come upstairs to the bathroom I want to show you something...he then stands infrontof the mirror takes out a 500 shillings note and says,you see that 500 note in the mirror?"Wife:"Yes."Husband:"That one is yours and this one is mine."...he then goes towork.In the evening he comes back andfinds the kitchen table packed full of meat from one end to the other,he looks over to his wife and asks,"Honey,whe *re did you get all this meat?"Wife:"Come upstairs to the bathroom pliz,I want to show yousomething...she * stands infront of the mirror,pulls her skirt up and says,"Do you see that pussy in the mirror?"Husband:"Yes."Wife:"That is yours and this one for the butcherman!!"

A husband was preparing to go to work and his wife tells him,"Honey.I need 500 shillings,I have to go out and buy some meat."Husband:"500 shillings! are you crazy,come upstairs to the bathroom I want to show you something...he then stands infrontof the mirror takes out a 500 shillings note and says,you see that 500 note in the mirror?"Wife:"Yes."Husband:"That one is yours and this one is mine."...he then goes towork.In the evening he comes back andfinds the kitchen table packed full of meat from one end to the other,he looks over to his wife and asks,"Honey,whe *re did you get all this meat?"Wife:"Come upstairs to the bathroom pliz,I want to show yousomething...she * stands infront of the mirror,pulls her skirt up and says,"Do you see that pussy in the mirror?"Husband:"Yes."Wife:"That is yours and this one for the butcherman!!"

MMH!Mabwaku!!

Searching...100%
Loading...100%
5G Connected !

Near by Mbeya road Makambako Iringa.

Kwa stairi hii unaweza kumvunja mke taya, mbele ya hii kitu wanaume huwa tunaweweseka sana