Nikuulize ivi Pain Killer yupo wapi? Kama mumemteka au mumemuuwa muhakikishe Mahakama/Kisutu inawahusu.

Yupo anaugua kimya kimya na kuimba nyimbo xa hapa na pale. Hususani anapowaza jinsi tulivyo mpiga mara tatu na kuchukua UEFA aamini

Sasa ivi anakuja na kauli za kuuzunisha sana eti ohoo UEFA haikuwa malengo yako

Hatari sana.

Yaani nimeona Mwenyekiti wao Al Mubarak anasema watamwezesha Pep sokoni ili walipokwama msimu huu wasikwame tena.

Yaani ujue mmetuletea balaa maana wanafanya changes za nguvu. Umbea majuu ni kwamba Sterling, Mahrez, Bernado, Mendy wanasemekana kuwekwa sokoni ili waweze kuachia nafasi. Tetesi zao zinatisha yupo Keane, Lukaku, Halland, Grealish, Martinez nk.

Muda utasema naona msimu mpya utakua fire sanaaaa.

YNWA

Ngoja akajipange upya.

Walioifanya Barcelona ifilisike ni usajili wa Dembele, Coutinho na Griezeman. Messi ndiyo kaimaliza zaidi kwani anatishia kuhama anaongezewa Mshahara wa Mabilioni ndiyomana zile fununu za kuwa analipwa zaidi ya €500M per year huenda ni za kweli.
Walitumia Pesa nyingi sana kuyanunua Mafanikio kwa zaidi ya miongo miwili hatimae wanatengeneza timu ya Wastaafu sasa kwa kuvizia wachezaji wa bure.
kwa Messi hawakukosea sana maana anawaingizia pesa sana......

Aisee wakuu Huyu Dogo wa Ghana isiaka abdul fattawu ameshasajiliwa? Maana Naona kuna chanzo KIMOJA wanadai Nyumbu anaweza ingilia na kumchukua... HUYU DOGO KWANGU NAMUONA YUKO VIZURI.... NI FUTURE YA UKWELI KWETU

Huyu naye Edwards alikurupuka tu kudanganya Mashabiki kuwa anajua kuibua vipaji.
Hivi huyu transfer guru Edwards alikwama wapi kumnasa Haaland kwa kipindi kile bei ilikua £17m yaaani alituaminisha kwa Takumi ndio chombo haswa. Tazama sasa dogo huyooo Southampton. Haaland sasa bei yake kichefuchefu yaani haikamatiki.

Nionavyo mimi huyu dogo alinunuliwa kwa ajili ya kuja kupigwa bei design kama Solanke. Liverpool walimnunua around £7m kwa sasa bei yake inaanzia £15m.

YNWA

Gossip Mill.

Leicester City are reportedly the latest club to show an interest in a potential transfer deal for Red Bull Salzburg striker Patson Daka.

The Zambia international is one of the most exciting young attacking players in Europe at the moment, with Premier League clubs unsurprisingly keeping a close eye on him after he scored 34 goals in 42 games in all competitions last season.

YNWA

Best of Euro 2020

Ukraine vs Netherlands.

Being played now.

Full cracker.

Bring its on..

Memphis Depay woow sijui utoto ulimkwamisha Manchester United kipindi kile na zile nguo zake kama Elvis Presley 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂.

Gini playing behind the front guys high up seems his natural position.

YNWA

Gossip Watch.

Liverpool have been linked with a move for Porto starlet Fabio Vieira, with midfielder Marko Grujic going in the other direction.

That’s according to Portuguese outlet Correio da Manha, via Paisley Gates, who report the Reds are interested in the 21-year-old.

YNWA

Gossip Mill.

Caleta-Car is one of those expected to depart the South of France this summer, having been a regular in Jorge Sampaoli’s team.

And if Liverpool wanted to boost their centre-back options, with Davies having failed to impress, Caleta-Car would be a cut-price option.

The Athletic report that while his club value him at £17.1m, he could be allowed to leave for as little as £13m.

YNWA

Cc Kops.
Screenshot_20210614-171836_All Football.jpg

CgAGVmDHY3CATNeCAB8-HkfQU0k449.png.webp

The Spanish stopper joined the Reds on a free transfer in August 2019 and has made 24 appearances in all competitions to date, lifting the Premier League, FIFA Club World Cup and UEFA Super Cup along the way.

Adrian’s spell at Anfield will continue after he put pen to paper on a new deal following the end of the 2020-21 season.

“I’m delighted, I’m very happy to stay in the club,” Adrian said

“Firstly, because it’s a reward from the club for the hard work that I’ve been doing since I signed two years ago. I really appreciate that confidence from the club, from the manager and from everyone involved in that situation.

“And secondly, and above all of that, it’s a pleasure to stay in Liverpool – it’s such a big club. But being as well a family club, it’s very special for any player to stay here. I am privileged.”

Last season, Adrian shared back-up duties to Alisson Becker with Caoimhin Kelleher, featuring on six occasions for Jürgen Klopp’s men and claiming three clean sheets.

The 34-year-old is now eager to play his part next term as Liverpool aim to build on a 10-game unbeaten Premier League run that secured third place and Champions League qualification in May

Back
Top Bottom