Klopp: “As long as City are around with the quality that they have and the financial power and all that stuff, it's not that any other team will pass them easily. That's clear."

“We need to be very, very close to perfection to win the Premier League, as long as this is the case."

Kushindana kipesa na Man City hatuwezi but ni Usajili Mzuri pekee ndiyo utakaotifanya tushindane na Man City uwanjani
Utarudi palepale, usajili mzuri unahitaji pesa, labda muwe kama Arsenal ya Wenga, wanakuza wengine wanachukua

MY PREMIER LEAGUE VERDICT.

1. From a fan perspective, it wasnt a good season overall, because we've failed to win the league after gaining 97 points along the way.

We can spin it all we want, but the truth is, this was our very best shot of winning the EPL after 29 years. but we threw it in the water. (bitter truth).

2. From a Manager (Klopp) perspective: been saying for ages (the minute we signed him), that he's a top class coach and one of the good things to ever happened in LFC history, but his stubborness ni moja ya sababu (main reason, i'd say), iliyofanya tukose title this year, draws against Leicester/Man utd and Everton are on him, and i know he'll forever regret his decisions making kwenye hizi games.

But, as the season progressed (kuanzia March), he slowly started to change things, he slowly started to see the bigger picture and decided to go for it, then in later stages he made a big decision which proved to be so vital in his LFC managerial career, and that is by moving Henderson to 8 role and build the MF around Fabinho, this decision proved to be massive, it changed our team completely na imemletea yeye (personally) mafanikio makubwa sana kwa kipindi kifupi na kuweza kutengeneza a world class spine ambayo imekuwa fearless now (EUROPE) Alisson-VVD-Fabinho-The three boys.

By doing this, he proved he can do wonders with a world class spine, he proved he can win us trophies with a world class spine, and lastly he proved kuwa he can go toe to toe na any club in the world.

Personally, i erased his mistakes kuanzia ile january-feb, baada ya kumtoa Hendo kwenye 6 role, tunaweza tukaona ilikuwa rahisi, but it was a very big big big decision. and it benefted him a lot as a manager.

Again his decision to stick with Gomez mwanzo wa msimu ilikuwa so vital, but him sticking with Matip proved to more vital and massive.

These decisions (removing Lovren from the starting XI, moving the untouchable captain from his 6 role (played there since SG left, and it ended up costing Emre can his LFC career (another very bitter truth), made him a WINNER, and that is Klopp we all admired at Dortmund, ruthless and daring. Personally i think, pound for pound he's the best manager in the World right now. back to back CL finals without Messi/Ronaldo/Oil money and FFP cases. back to back finals with Hendo as a captain/Lovren and 34 years old Milner and Gini as a false 9 (hahahaha), beating best player to ever walk the earth, 4-0 with Origi upfront. no other manager on planet earth can pull that madness. people still underestmate the fact that we beat Barca 4-0, you gotta be the best or if not the great to pull that masterpiece.

3. From a Team perspective: Cant help but be proud of the team now, despite throwing away a 7 points lead, the boys never gave up, they fought till the end, believed till the end, ni spirt ambayo tulikuwa hatuna kwa kipind kirefu sana, and thanks to Jurgen kwa kuileta hiyo spirt at the club. thats why ile game ya Newcastle ilikuwa ni turning point kwangu, i started to dream big not kwaajili ya hii season but misimu mingi inayokuja, we've a perfect team now.

We need to stay at the top now, need to maintain the status, need to keep on competing at the biggest stage, and we need to buy and sign ballers ambayo wataendelea kuitengeneza team for years to come.

cant trade this team na team nyingine yeyote now. these dudes are loving their life at Liverpool and thats a very good thing.

from Players perspective: VVD/Mane/Robertson/Fabinho/Gini/Alisson/Matip/Gomez were stand-out players for me.

i like TAA growth as a player, only 20 and getting even better, a huge asset to our club, he needs coaching on defensive side of footie and he will be untouchable among the greats. anamaliza msimu kwa ubora wa hali ya juu, but Consistency is still a problem, hope he'll learn from it and master the art, because ana kila kitu cha kumfanya aje kuwa Liverpool FC legend.

I'd say Keita was unlucky kwasababu ya Majeruhi ya hapa na pale, but overall amekuwa na msimu mzuri kiasi, hakuwa dissapointing at all, and ameonesha how good he can be, na mambo mengi mazuri yanakuja kutoka kwake, will always say kuwa he's our most talented CM in our team, he showed that against Burnley/Westham (home)/Porto/Watford etc and he will get a full pre-season this year. so expect a world class campaign from him next season. btw played a vital part in our CL run too.

Milner, always a top professional and world class servant. i'd let him go kama atataka kurudi Leeds, but kama akiamua kubaki then i'll have no problem.

Salah, been a victim of his own succes, but at the end he ended scoring 22 goals, joint top goal scorer, played a vital part in our campaign this season, but he needs to step up massively next season, need to let the pressure go and enjoy his football kama msimu uliopita.

Firmino, our pressing master and a baller, but he did not have his usual typical season, most of the times alikuwa anaonekana kuchoka, probs ilikuwa ni last season's syndrome. manake msimu wa 2017/18 he was pressing like a mad dog, his best season in his LFC career so far. hope he'd get a good rest, but we have Copa America this year, so dont know if he'll get a proper rest.

Henderson, been good in the last 10 games or so, but *bad* for the majority of the season. i think Klopp kumbadilishia role kumemsaidia sana na kumeiweka career yake at anfield kwenye balance. will be stupid kama nitagoma ku-acknowledge mchango wake mkubwa kwenye last few games hasa kwenye CL run hapa mwishoni. he's not SG and will never be, but atleast now anajitahidi sana kutupa Captain material perfomances (for his standards). he's happy now, kuna kipindi alikimbia kabisa Twitter because fans were unbearable (and they were right at that time), now namuona amerudi twitter and he's enjoying, am happy for him too. he's not a good footballer but been a good servant (we cant take that away from him). though offer ikija i'd sell him, but kama ataamua kubaki i wont have any problem with that. and as one of his bitter critics (blocked me on twitter and instagram, but naona ameni-unblock on twitter and a lot of other fans, naona kaamua ku-unblock watu wote now) i want him to lift the CL trophy and i wish him a very good game in the final as a Captain.

Origi, should stay at the Club now. we cant afford to sell him at all. give him a very good contract now.

OX, looking sharp more than ever, hope he stays fit next season, him and Keita in a 1-2 shape should be suicidal next season.

Mignolet, what can i say about this dude? yes he's a very shit GK (Lol), but what a TOP professional? he deserves the CL medal, been nothing but a good and supportive dude. i think its time Klopp amuache aende sasa. and i wish him luck and blessings.

Well, Sell Lovren hata kwa box moja ya Cornflakes, he's that useless.

Moreno/Lallana/Sturridge should all leave too. feel bad for my boy Sturridge, but the team will always come first. so we need another sharp and a very good forward now. and he's not the one.

Yes, we didnt win the league after blowing up a 7 points lead, its so painful if you think about it, because thats what make this season kuwa nothing, interms of EPL trophy (in my own opinion), but if anything this season have taught us a lot of good things, and most of all imetufundisha kuwa you can win trophies just by being smart in the TW, and imetufundisha kuwa sometimes you need to spend so big ili u-compete with the greats. yes i'm hurting a lot inside (30 years now), because we had a very big shot of winning it this year, but again looking at this team, i see nothing but winners, i see nothing but trophies, i see nothing but passion and happiness, i see nothing but togetherness, i see nothing but the most decorated team in years to come. we have come so far to just moan about missing the league with 97 points, Yes it got nothing to do with lucky, we bottled it and i think it helped us a lot to grow as a team, we've to learn from it and make sure the same mistakes wont be happening again (ever). need to learn to make good calls (team selections/subs/In game management/rotation and most of all acquiring a good and quality depth)

we've failed this season, but cant help than be proud of these lovely players, you can tell they're playing for the shirt and they feel the pride, this team will prove to be one of the greatest team to be assembled in EPL history. everything is there, just need the right mentality and enough tools to reach that goal. and that is on KLOPP. and i hope amejifunza kupitia ile period ngumu ya Jan-Feb, and no matter what happens next, he'll still be the right man for LFC.

EPL season is over, it was intense and depressing at times, but thats football. but you know what, we're in the CL final now, so i expect nothing but togetherness now, its times like these ambapo we need to put our differences/egos aside and keep on celebrating our road to madrid. as fans we should create a good atmosphere here, we all need to believe now, we all need to be ONE happy family. we need to embrace the good side of this football club (this is because i told you guys to watch 1 night in istanbul, a movie that symbolize the passion and the slogan of YNWA). in football negative reactions/personal attacks are so normal, but lets just leave that shit now, we all want the same thing now and its right there infront of US all, THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE, we all want the Number 6, wote humu tulikuwa tumechoka kusema 5 times, so we must and make sure after that final, tutakuwa humu tukisema 6 times, then tutakuwa katika thread ya Man utd tukisema 6 times (you feeling what i'm feeling? its so special right?)

i wish, ningekuwa na enough time, kwa pamoja tungeweza ku-orgize a good get - together party ya kuangalia the final together, but man my schedule wont allow that. i had this big dream and by God's grace imetimia and it happened so fast, na itakuwa so far from home, the motherland (and because of this, will come to say my goodbyes after the final as i have to make this dream iliyotimia kuwa reality kwa mafanikio makubwa sana). wont be a regular kama ilivyokuwa past 5 years, but surely i'll be visiting kila nikipata muda.

oh! what can i say about you beautful human-beings, will wait mpaka final ili niweze kushare furaha na nyie. we dont know each other but i want you to know i feel so blessed kuwa hapa na nyie, you have helped me a lot for these 5 past years, i've learn a lot, i have matured a lot as a person. some people wamekuwa wakiuliza sana about my age and all that, Lol i'm just a young dude, probs the youngest dude on here, but over the years i've grown to be much better as a person because of you guys, been a LFC supporter my whole life, so nilianza kuji-engage kwenye social medias at a very young age, y'all cant believe if i tell you my age wakat najibizana na scousers kwenye comment sessions za official LFC website/Echo website and other big forums back in 2000's.

But, what a ride, this season. and what a very beautful ride in our CL season!!!!

May God bless your hustles and most of all bless your wishes about our CL final.

Will be here celebrating the CL FINAL with you lovely people.

Blessings.
Klopp out

Liverpool chairman reveals how Jurgen Klopp's side will recover from title heartbreak

This team is at a wonderful age group and we will go again and develop. People really enjoyed the ride, that's a very important thing.

“If you play rubbish football and win something at the end of the season, that's good for the future to look back on and say you won something, but this team is outstanding. How we improved and always used the next step.

"Congratulations to Manchester City. They played a good season as well. In the last two years they have won 198 points. Not bad! All my respect and congratulations

I know in England people talk a lot about signings but the team that played today played the last couple of weeks were together last year apart from Alisson. Of course we brought new players in but the majority are the same and they made crazy steps. We closed the gap from 25 points
“I think that we’ve made a lot of friends around the world and I think we’ve done well by our supporters.

“I can’t say enough about Jurgen and all the talent on the field.”

Klopp agrees that Liverpool can go on to improve next season, and spoke of his pride at his players’ performances.

He said: ”People might say we could have done this or that but not really, I don't think [we could have done any more].

Tom Werner believes that the agonising end to the domestic campaign will have a positive effect on the club as a whole.

Werner said: “We’re only going to get stronger. Ninety-seven points, it’s a remarkable year.

“We obviously didn’t win the league but we’ll be back next year and we’ve got a lot of motivation to win the league next year. I’m excited.”

IMG_20190513_151808.jpg

Salah 2017/18 kwenye premier league scored 32,now he has scored 22...a drop of 10 goals

Mane 2017/18 scored 10,now he has scored 22....a rise of 12 goals

Firmino last season scored 15,now he has managed to score 12...a drop of 3 goals

A trio has scored 57 last season and 56 this season...a drop of 1

123 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom