Hahaha embu nikumbusheni mara ya mwisho liver kushinda ot ni lini??
Liver anapaogopa ot kama mfia dini anavyomwogopa shetani

Sent from my iPhone using JamiiForums
Manyumbu kelele zenu ndio zitasababisha kuanzia next week tuweke kambi kwenye uzi wenu, hiv manyumbu na liver nan anapaogopa home kwa mwenzake kama sio ww, kila mech ukienda anfield unakaa nyuma unavizia counter,

Hiz kelele zenu, kuanzia next week tutaweka kambi kwenu, ni muda wa kumpokea chelsea vipigo,

Hiyo send off ya ole sendeka ,ndio inaishia hivo, upepo ulikukubali now ni muda sasa wakupokea sakrament ,

Sent using Jamii Forums mobile app

Manyumbu kelele zenu ndio zitasababisha kuanzia next week tuweke kambi kwenye uzi wenu, hiv manyumbu na liver nan anapaogopa home kwa mwenzake kama sio ww, kila mech ukienda anfield unakaa nyuma unavizia counter,

Hiz kelele zenu, kuanzia next week tutaweka kambi kwenu, ni muda wa kumpokea chelsea vipigo,

Hiyo send off ya ole sendeka ,ndio inaishia hivo, upepo ulikukubali now ni muda sasa wakupokea sakrament ,

Mkuu...naona umekuwa mswahili hujajibu swali ! Nakukumbusha umeukizwa Mara ya mwisho Liverpool mushinda OT ni lini? Jibu kwanza then utaendekea na taarabu zako.

Mkuu...naona umekuwa mswahili hujajibu swali ! Nakukumbusha umeukizwa Mara ya mwisho Liverpool mushinda OT ni lini? Jibu kwanza then utaendekea na taarabu zako.

Hayanihusu, ila najua huna timu ya kumfunga liver,

Hizo sijui kamfunga lini , hata chelsea mpaka jana saa 12 alikuwa ana rekod nzur ya kumfunga city, ila kufikia saa 3 alikuwa kashakula 6-0

Gini Wijnaldum has admitted that he is currently playing through a knee injury - which will need to be managed between now and the end of the season.

The Dutch midfielder has made headlines following his man of the match display against Bournemouth on Saturday, scoring a sumptuous lobbed finish after climbing from his sickbed.

Wijnaldum was suffering from vomiting and diarrhea in the days prior to the match and was even banished from the team hotel on the eve of the game.

And the ex-Newcastle man, who has played a starring role this term, believes that the stomach pains were brought on by a tablet taken to help cope with the knee issue that saw him miss last Monday's match at West Ham.

“Thursday night I had a tablet from the doctor for my knee,” said Wijnaldum. “It was a tablet that could induce stomach pains.

“I took it and I had a pain and thought it was from the tablet. In the end I was vomiting and everyone was a little bit scared.

“I didn't train on Friday and I didn't sleep at the hotel either because they thought I might infect other players.

Wijnaldum is being forced to wear Kinesio tape on his right knee (Image: Getty Images)

“The manager called me and said 'do you think you can play?'. I said I was as positive as I can."

Wijnaldum has been forced to wear Kinesio tape - designed to facilitate the body's natural healing process while providing support and stability to muscles and joints - both above and below his right kneecap as he looks to manage the issue.

“It was a bit painful,” he said. “We played Leicester and it was good. Played two, three games and it was painful again.

“Then we played West Ham and it was painful again. I rested again and it was good.

“Now we have to see how it recovers. We have 10 days to the next game and it must be all right.”

Liverpool's next two games are against Bayern Munich, at Anfield on February 19, and at Manchester United on February 24.
IMG_20190211_074743_965.jpeg

Suso could be set for a shock return to Liverpool as the Reds prepare to meet AC Milan's £40 million release clause.

The Spanish midfielder enjoyed a brief stint on Merseyside, appearing 15 times for the Anfield club between 2012-2015.

Still only 24, Suso has been impressing over in Serie A, where he has notched six goals and five assists this season.

Calciomercato report that Jurgen Klopp made a failed approach for the player back in the January transfer window, but is ready to go back for him this summer.

Hizo sijui kamfunga lini , hata chelsea mpaka jana saa 12 alikuwa ana rekod nzur ya kumfunga city, ila kufikia saa 3 alikuwa kashakula 6-0

Huna facts ngoja nikuache unataka kugeuka pweza kutabiri yajayo wakati huna uwezo huo! Nyingi ndio mashabiki wale munajiaminisha wakati unajua mechi ni ngumu mukifungwa munakimbia! At least mashabiki wa Liverpool hasa huyu anaitwa King Ngwaba ingawa ana mapenzi sana na Liverpool ila sometimes anaongea ukweli.wewe nakumbuka hata mechi ya FA ya arsenal vs man utd ulisema utampiga man utd nyingi wakati unajua kuwa hilo litakuwa gumu ,kisa ulimfunga Chelsea. Mwisho wa siku ulikimbia jukwaa na pia nilikuambia ukanibishia .na post yako naikumbuka.acha ushabiki wa hivyo utateseka sana ,,Jaribu kukubali uharisia.kushinda away kwenye Derby za EPL ni ngumu ila inatokea Mara chache.kama unabisha angalia dabi zote za tip six mechi za away ukianzia na timu yenu!

Naposema wewe ni mswahili namaanisha.sijakuambia head to head ,nimesema hizi timu Liverpool au man utd zinapocheza nyumbani zenyewe kwa zenyewe inakuwa ngumu timu ya away kupata matokea.ndio maana nikakuambia kuwa kama unataka kuprove angalia matokea yake.means si Liverpool anapokuwa OT au si Man utd anapikuwa Anfield inakuwa ngumu kupata matokea.sasa wewe unataka kutoka kwenye point unaanza kuleta habari za Chelsea. Na hata hiyo Chelsea vs man city akiwa Etihad huwa anamatokeo mabaya kama utaangalia trend.natumai umenielewa kama Ni mwelewa! Ila kama naongea na MTU asiye mwelewa basi kwaheri! Maana hutoelewa tena hata nibadili lugha.

Na naposema ni ngumu ina maana hilo jambo lina possibility ndogo ya kutokea but haina maana kuwa haliwezi kutokea ila in rare case! Na ndio maana utakuta si kwamba Liverpool haijawahi kushinda OT la hasha ila ni Mara chache sana hasa kwa miaka ya karibuni.na hata man utd si kwamba hashindi Anfield no ameshinda ila si Mara nyingi .ndio maana nikakuambia angalia trend ya matokeo ila kama utaona ni kazi ngoja nikuletee!

Hahaha embu nikumbusheni mara ya mwisho liver kushinda ot ni lini??
Liver anapaogopa ot kama mfia dini anavyomwogopa shetani

Sent from my iPhone using JamiiForums
tumeshanusa ubingwa ndugu twaja kuchukua pointi zetu tatu....

kwa sasa pambana na PSG na Chelsi ndio uanze kutawaza sisi...

Suso could be set for a shock return to Liverpool as the Reds prepare to meet AC Milan's £40 million release clause.

The Spanish midfielder enjoyed a brief stint on Merseyside, appearing 15 times for the Anfield club between 2012-2015.

Still only 24, Suso has been impressing over in Serie A, where he has notched six goals and five assists this season.

Calciomercato report that Jurgen Klopp made a failed approach for the player back in the January transfer window, but is ready to go back for him this summer.
he is playing on th front three left side and been very effective of late...

for 40 n still 24yrs sounds a very nice pc of buy.

Liverpool have named a 31-man travelling party for their training camp in Spain this week.

With the Reds' fixture schedule clear until a Champions League meeting with Bayern Munich on February 19, they are set for a four-day stay in Marbella.

A number of academy starlets have been included in Jurgen Klopp's selection and will be given the chance to impress in Andalusia.

Adam Lewis, Nathaniel Phillips, Corey Whelan and Ki-Jana Hoever are among those who will hope to make an impression on the boss.

Long-term injury absentees Rhian Brewster and Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain have also been named in the squad but will simply continue their rehabilitation alongside their teammates.

However, that will not be the case for Joe Gomez, who will remain on Merseyside as he continues to recover from surgery on a broken leg.

Liverpool's stint in Spain comes in the build-up to what could be a decisive week in their season.

Five days after the first leg of their European last-16 clash with Bayern, Klopp's team head to Old Trafford for a crunch clash with rivals Manchester United.

Liverpool travelling party: Fabinho, Van Dijk, Wijnaldum, Lovren, Milner, Keita, Firmino, Mane, Salah, Alisson, Henderson, Sturridge, Moreno, Lallana, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Mignolet, Shaqiri, Brewster, Robertson, Origi, Matip, Phillips, Jones, Hoever, Woodburn, Kelleher, Camacho, Alexander-Arnold, Christie-Davies, Whelan, Lewis.

Liverpool have named a 31-man travelling party for their training camp in Spain this week.

With the Reds' fixture schedule clear until a Champions League meeting with Bayern Munich on February 19, they are set for a four-day stay in Marbella.

A number of academy starlets have been included in Jurgen Klopp's selection and will be given the chance to impress in Andalusia.

Adam Lewis, Nathaniel Phillips, Corey Whelan and Ki-Jana Hoever are among those who will hope to make an impression on the boss.

Long-term injury absentees Rhian Brewster and Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain have also been named in the squad but will simply continue their rehabilitation alongside their teammates.

However, that will not be the case for Joe Gomez, who will remain on Merseyside as he continues to recover from surgery on a broken leg.

Liverpool's stint in Spain comes in the build-up to what could be a decisive week in their season.

Five days after the first leg of their European last-16 clash with Bayern, Klopp's team head to Old Trafford for a crunch clash with rivals Manchester United.

Liverpool travelling party: Fabinho, Van Dijk, Wijnaldum, Lovren, Milner, Keita, Firmino, Mane, Salah, Alisson, Henderson, Sturridge, Moreno, Lallana, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Mignolet, Shaqiri, Brewster, Robertson, Origi, Matip, Phillips, Jones, Hoever, Woodburn, Kelleher, Camacho, Alexander-Arnold, Christie-Davies, Whelan, Lewis.
i hope this tym round this trip bring th best of em boys...
th dubai one ws a waste kabisaaa...guys came back tired n lost..

i hope this tym round this trip bring th best of em boys...
th dubai one ws a waste kabisaaa...guys came back tired n lost..
Camp ya Marbella angalau ina tija kwa team kwasababu ni zone moja hali ya hewa inakua haiko tofauti sana japo Spain ni warmer zaidi ya UK ila huwezi kufananisha na Dubai.

Good news ni kujumuishwa kwa Brewster na Ox katika trip.

123 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom