List of African Countries with Hardest Working and Laziest People

Hata mseme nini, hatutaki federation ya EAC, kila mtu abaki kwake tuone nani atakaye kufa kwa njaa. Maneno yote hayo ni kwasababu tunakataa free movements of people, labour and trade, msije huku hatuwataki.

ha ha Bongolalas always claim how they feed us, close your borders and ban any food from getting to kenya and see if we will starve.
Just because some of your foodstuffs are cheaper compared to Kenya produced ones does not mean we don't produce them too.

This comes with no surprise. Tz kweli iko na Wazembe si Uongo. 10:00 am - 6:00 Pm! Lazy Magots. Hii masaa hata mgonjwa Kenya hawezi amka. Wha!
List of African Countries with Hardest Working and Laziest People - African Entrepreneur Startup Project
Below is a list showing countries with hardest working people. The list also acknowledges countries with laziest people, Tanzania being one of them.
The research says countries with hardest working people have managed to survive even
during worst economic times. These countries also have millions of their countrymen and
women in Europe, USA, Canada and other developed nations.
Top of the list is Nigeria, which has extremely aggressive people. The country,despite being the most populous nation in the world,has managed to sustain itself for decades. Most people in Nigeria are entrepreneurs by nature.
Coming second is Kenya, which is some of the brightest people in Africa. Kenyans never give up
despite run away corruption and ethnic divisions.

The full list of hard working countries is as
follows
1. Nigeria
2. Kenya
3. Egypt
4. Zimbabwe
5. Libya
6. Somalia
7. South Africa
8. Morocco
9. Tunisia
10. Rwanda
11. Ethiopia

Laziest Countries in Africa
1. Tanzania
2. Burundi
3. Swaziland
4. Lesotho
5. Equatorial Guinea
6. Congo
7. Southern Sudan
8. Cape Verde

The research shows that countries with lazy citizens have stagnant economy. People here
wake up as late as 10 am and sleep as early as 6 pm. Where as countries with hardworking
people, individuals sleep as late as 12 am and wake up as early as 3 am.
The level of literacy in hard working countries is high while lazy countries have few literate
people.

List of African Countries with Hardest Working and Laziest People - African Entrepreneur Startup Project

Si umeona hapo source ni ke.com

I know these, so called window shop or creative researchers. They normally fabricate and give fake research reports in order to suit a certain purpose. Despite of knowing that It's a serious offense, they keep doing that.

In this regard, they want to paint us a bad image for the reason which is known to themselves. We can't agree with this, because we have the local and international regulation which regulate the entire research arena. I know some of the crafter of this none sense are in (here) JF. I'm dedicated to take further measures. I'm starting with the Web Administrator of that platform to remove such material if are not from credible source and done maliciously.

We demand a lot of things, but will start with the following:

1. Who conducted the research (if it's an authorised research institution)
2. Methodology used
3. Objectives of the research
4. Sample taken
5. Which variables were used?
6. Which econometric analysis used?
7. Regression analysis used? (Yes or No)
8. From above 7, if Yes, which one of its type used?
a) Simple Linear Regression; what were the regresand and explanatory variables?
b) Multiple Linear Regression; what were the regresand and explanatory variables?
If we double deep:
c) How many variables were used as explanatory variables? Name them.
d) How many latent variables have been represented by error term (Ԑ)? Name them.
e) Which statistical software/package used; if SPSS, STATA, E-VIEW etc.
9. Lastly, we want to be availed with the full research report.

More will come later.

Usipoteze nguvu wala kushughulika na wakenya, Magufuli amewakamata pabaya wanajaribu kutafuta mambo ya kujiliwaza ili wajipe MOYO kwamba hata wao wana eneo la kujipa matumaini.

Bado msimamo wetu ni ule ule, no EAC federation, no to EPA, no free movements of people and labor, no single east Africa tourists visa. Kila mtu abaki kwake, wavivu na chakula chao, wachapa kazi na njaa yao.
I know these, so called window shop or creative researchers. They normally fabricate and give fake research reports in order to suit a certain purpose. Despite of knowing that It's a serious offense, they keep doing that.

In this regard, they want to paint us a bad image for the reason which is known to themselves. We can't agree with this, because we have the local and international regulation which regulate the entire research arena. I know some of the crafter of this none sense are in (here) JF. I'm dedicated to take further measures. I'm starting with the Web Administrator of that platform to remove such material if are not from credible source and done maliciously.

We demand a lot of things, but will start with the following:

1. Who conducted the research (if it's an authorised research institution)
2. Methodology used
3. Objectives of the research
4. Sample taken
5. Which variables were used?
6. Which econometric analysis used?
7. Regression analysis used? (Yes or No)
8. From above 7, if Yes, which one of its type used?
a) Simple Linear Regression; what were the regresand and explanatory variable?
b) Multiple Linear Regression; what were the regresand and explanatory variables?
If we double deep:
c) How many variables were used as explanatory variables? Name them.
d) How many latent variables have been represented by error term (Ԑ)? Name them.
e) Which statistical software/package used; if SPSS, STATA, E-VIEW etc.
9. Lastly, we want to be availed with the full research report.

More will come later.

Usipoteze nguvu wala kushughulika na wakenya, Magufuli amewakamata pabaya wanajaribu kutafuta mambo ya kujiliwaza ili wajipe MOYO kwamba hata wao wana eneo la kujipa matumaini.

Bado msimamo wetu ni ule ule, no EAC federation, no to EPA, no free movements of people and labor, no single east Africa tourists visa. Kila mtu abaki kwake, wavivu na chakula chao, wachapa kazi na njaa yao.

But this is serious bro,
it has spread across the globe.
I'm thinking to apply the law of Tort/defamation.
It is a slanderous communication and should be countered seriously.

But this is serious bro,
it has spread across the globe.
I thinking to apply the law of Tort/defamation.
It is a slanderous communication and should be countered seriously.
Lazima Magufuli lazima atashughulika na hao jamaa waliotoa hizi taarifa, wala usiwe na shaka, tumewapiga katika, utalii, manufacturing sector, agriculture, fishing, mining and gas, public transport, food security and production, security and peace, unity with no tribalisms, sasa wameamua kukimbilia katika propaganda.

Back
Top Bottom