Lini Afrika tutafika hapa?

Filosofia ya Rorya

JF-Expert Member
Sep 20, 2021
When a Country Works!

Copied and reposted

A young Lebanese Arab man wrote on his Facebook page, saying;

I was a guest in a five-star hotel in Japan, and while I was in the pool of the hotel in which I reside, and there was no one in the pool but me, I urinated under the water, suddenly.. the water turned pink and the alarm worked, and the workers came and took me out of the pool, then they told me that they would empty the water and clean the pool And I disrupted an important section of the hotel, (it became a crack).. They called me after that, and the receptionist handed me my passport and asked me to leave the hotel. I left the hotel and searched for an alternative, and whenever I entered a hotel, the receptionist looked at my passport and said to me: “Sorry, you are the one who…. ah… and apologizes for not accepting me.. and so on.. I was not allowed to stay in any hotel, so I resorted to the embassy Those in turn advised me of a hotel that does not have a swimming pool... When I left Japan, the passport officer said to me after stamping my passport, "I hope you learned the lesson." Conclusion: All of Japan knew that I urinated in the swimming pool, and here at home, up till now, our government does not know who stole billions of dollars from our state treasury.

#Copied

Ni aibu kubwa sana
Ila hoja yake sio kukojoa kwenye swimming pool bali wizi wa mabilioni hawajui zimeenda wapi, wakati wenzao wampiga hatua

Back
Top Bottom