Lies we love to tell

Invisible

Robot
Feb 11, 2006
A popular Senegalese proverb says that lies that build are better than truths that destroy. The great Greek philosopher Sophocles was in support of this gem.

He stated: "Truly, to tell lies is not honourable;
But when the truth entails tremendous ruin,
To speak dishonourably is pardonable."
Can we really argue with this?

crazycap150210_07.jpg

Let’s face it, everybody lies. It’s just the degree of the lying that normally comes under the microscope. We tell lies for different reasons. It’s assumed men tell very creative lies. Women are known to lie to avoid conflicts.

After a thorough scrutiny of the lies told daily, my boys have come up with a catalogue of vintage lies that have been peddled ever since the days of Adam.

Here are the top lies men tell to women.

I am sorry:
It is a common lie that men use to escape sticky situations, so that they can get away with an argument. According to Frao, this is the second most misused phrase by men after ‘I love you’.

I am very much single:
A man says this to make the woman feel secure about the relationship so she think it’s worthwhile to spend time with him. Or as Kim puts it: "A woman keen on something slightly longer than a one-night stand would want some assurances."

You don’t look fat:
A man may lie to compliment the body of his girlfriend. He will say this so as not to upset her. "Any man who wants peace in the house knows that some truths are detrimental," says Frao. Telling her she is fat is asking for trouble.

I will be there in 15 minutes:
This is universal. Men can never quite make it on time and women are always forced to wait. According to Frao, you would be a fool to tell your date that you are stuck in the Mombasa Road traffic jam. Buying time by selling her the 15 min rule makes her wait for you. Of course assuming there is traffic all over, she wouldn’t be in a hurry to leave.

Of course lying is a two-way street and just as we lie to women, they too lie right back at us. This is a catalogue of lies ladies dish out to men.

I am 23 years old:
The common lie many women tell men is about their age.

Most men don’t get it; don’t they say age is nothing but a number? Why then do we have to make a fuss out of this? I know of a former beauty queen who was 24 for close to seven years!

Stella says it reflects badly on your upbringing if you go about asking women their age.

I want to break up with you:
A woman says this when she really wants to live with you.

This lie only serves as a threat for the man to make efforts to improve the relationship.

It’s sort of like whipping him into line.

I have a boyfriend:

A woman says this to hurt a man’s ego. Since men are predisposed to conquering, the concerned fellow will redouble his efforts to land the woman. Of course women love it when they get all the attention.

I am not mad at you:
A woman who has been hurt by a man in a relationship uses this line to sound reasonable. The man will obviously feel guilty and avoid repeating the offensive act.

However, deep down the woman’s heart she is so mad she could easily commit homicide.

Got this article from:
easLogoOther.gif

Written by:
By Tony Ngare

Hii issue imeingia msituni kweli kweli . Ukweli unaobomoa ujenzi uliojengwa pasipo haki

Unajua sometimes mtu akitumia maneno kama haya unashindwa kuelewa kama anamaanisha au ndo yu anadanganya???

Hahaha beutiful world!

Unajua sometimes mtu akitumia maneno kama haya unashindwa kuelewa kama anamaanisha au ndo yu anadanganya???

Hahaha beutiful world!

Mara nyingi tunajikuta tukitakiwa kuokoa jahazi. Nadhani uongo mtakatifu unaruhusiwa. Hata Mungu hatajali!

Sometimes hawa viumbe wenzetu tukiwapa ukweli ndo inakuwa umejichongea na uhusiano unaeza usiwepo baada ya mda mfupi ila ukipiga zuga mbili tatu za kutunga na uongo mwingi yani hapo ndo umekuwa umewapatia sana unawakoleza ile mbaya...

Sometimes hawa viumbe wenzetu tukiwapa ukweli ndo inakuwa umejichongea na uhusiano unaeza usiwepo baada ya mda mfupi ila ukipiga zuga mbili tatu za kutunga na uongo mwingi yani hapo ndo umekuwa umewapatia sana unawakoleza ile mbaya...

Na iliyo mara nyingi ukisema ukweli unadharauliwa na jamii; kwamba hata kama ukweli unaujua kwa nini ulisema? Yaani unatakiwa uongope kuwa protect hao viumbe!

I do agree that kuna wakati tunatakiwa kudanganya ili mambo yaende sawa but kuna watu wanaishi uongo yaani kila litokalo mdomoni mwake ni la uongo sasa huyu nae sijui yupo kwenye kundi gani?

I do agree that kuna wakati tunatakiwa kudanganya ili mambo yaende sawa but kuna watu wanaishi uongo yaani kila litokalo mdomoni mwake ni la uongo sasa huyu nae sijui yupo kwenye kundi gani?

Hao ni wanasiasa!

kuna mwanamke mmoja alisema..
mumewe the only time he tells the truth is
when he admit that it wa a lie.

Mara nyingi tunajikuta tukitakiwa kuokoa jahazi. Nadhani uongo mtakatifu unaruhusiwa. Hata Mungu hatajali!

DC tafadhali
ni amri ya ngapi vile yatukataza uongo??
usiseme uongo....jamani moja ya amri za Mungu

sasa wewe mbona unautakatifuza uongo?????

ikikaribia pay day:

Makaka uanza kutunga madeni maana sista duu kesha kupigia hesabu ya mshahara wote utumike vipi hatari na budget yake aina amna hela ya bar. Akha sijui vipi madada wengine bila ya uongo ni kelele tu.

Katikati ya mwezi ikija hela ya bar unatoa wapi mwenzetu:
Majibu yake.
1. Leo nilikua na fulani taja list ya mabest wote. Hila kumbuka mwisho wa mwezi kutunga watu hao ndio wanao kudai tena (Kwi kwi kwi).

Back
Top Bottom