Lewis Hamilton/B. Obama:ARE NOT BLACK ?

Mambo Jambo

JF-Expert Member
Jul 11, 2008
Why do we call 'em black, why they dont call 'em white.

In case you haven't noticed a 'black' person has 2 black parents and a 'white person' has 2 white parents a mixed raced person has 1 of each. so why is it so easy for lots of you to totally disregard the white parent like they don't exist. why not disregard the black parent.

Why cant we call Obama black and be confortable to call Hamilton white or other way round.

Because white segregationist in America made the rule that if you have one drop of black blood you are black.

In Brazil Obama would be considered white.

Because white segregationist in America made the rule that if you have one drop of black blood you are black.

In Brazil Obama would be considered white.

So we have to follow white segregationist?..thought that was long gonne...

Lewis Hamilton is British and not american.

Tiger Woods is half black half thai, african dad + Thai Mom, but we still call him black.....how's that?..

I gather that mr golf pro isn' exactly thrilled if referred to as black.

The point is How do they identify themselves?As far as I know,they are both bi-racial,and identify themselves as Blacks,and I dont see anything wrong with that!Let's respect their choice of one of their origins/ethnicity.

Wazungu wanasema hadi kizazi cha saba ndipo mtoto anabadilika na kuwa WHITE. Yaani kama alivyo Obama, inabidi mjukuu wake wa sita na kila mjukuu awe na mzazi mmoja WHITE ndipo anakuwa kamaliza MPINGO. Sasa swali hapa huwa linakuja kuwa Malikia Elizabeth, bibi yake alikuwa MULATO yaani hawa machotara. Kwa definition hiyo, huyu mama ni BLACK. Ila nafikiri hii imefichwa sanaaaa..

Black is dominant race and if you mix with black your race is not 50-50 because black is original race and you will turn to be black and not white.

Back
Top Bottom