Lets make Rostum Aziz the next President of Tanzania!

Rev. Kishoka

JF-Expert Member
Mar 7, 2006
You know what, I think this guy will be fit to be the President of Tanzania. He is a savvy, efficient and cunning! If he is the brain wizard who lifted CCM to where it is today by being teh force behind 2000, 2005 and somehow 2010 elections, then he ought to be the CEO of this country.

I am sure if you would have given him the task to resolve the Umeme crisis, he would get it fixed in addition to his "consultancy" fees!

If he is alleged to have outsmarted our Serikali, imagine what he could do to Kenyans with Raila, Kagame, Bashir or even Angela Markel?

Just think about it!

Are you serious?Unayosema yangewezekana kama angekuwa na mapenzi na nia njema kwa Taifa.Pia Reverand,ushindi wa kisiasa ni mtaji wa kufanya mambo ya kimaendeleo na ya maana kwa Taifa na si kufanya ufisadi na kui "outsmart serikali" Ni dhamana uliyopewa na wananchi...Kama aliwawezesha CCM kushinda,basi matokeo ya ushindi yalitakiwa yawe reflected kwenye yale waliyowafanyia ama wanayowafanyia watanzania.Tuone na kulinganisha maendeleo na si kusema eti kwasababu flani ni mwizi,basi yeye ndo tumfanye mlinzi ili asiweze kukwiba....Itakuwa sawa na ile stori ya kumkabidhi fisi ulinzi wa bucha...Ushindi wa kisiasa unaweza kuwa wa namna mbali mbali sometimes hata uchakachuaji.Na historia za wachakachuaji unazifahamu.

Sasa mtu huyo umpe urais, je ataacha vipi kulichakachua Taifa kama ndo siri yake ya ushindi?Reverand please revisit your thread and expand your argument.So far maoni yangu ni kwa haiwezekana kama unatumia vigezo vya ushindi wa CCM na matokeo ya ufisadi.Hakuna jema la kutuaminsha kuwa inawezekana akalisaidia Taifa.Add some meat Rev.

• Thanks
Reactions: BAK
You know what, I think this guy will be fit to be the President of Tanzania. He is a savvy, efficient and cunning! If he is the brain wizard who lifted CCM to where it is today by being teh force behind 2000, 2005 and somehow 2010 elections, then he ought to be the CEO of this country.

I am sure if you would have given him the task to resolve the Umeme crisis, he would get it fixed in addition to his "consultancy" fees!

If he is alleged to have outsmarted our Serikali, imagine what he could do to Kenyans with Raila, Kagame, Bashir or even Angela Markel?

Just think about it!
Hii nayo ni thread pia.

he might possessn all the qualities u have mentioned, but it's not gonna be that way in hundred years!!!

Wewe unajielewa kweli, au una'post nawe uonekane umeanzsha mjadala

Mwanangu JMushi,

If he has been able to build a succesful company, taking advantage of same laws and rules while capitalizing on loopholes, why don't you think he can not be a succesful president to lift Tanzania up?

We have had the Nyerere, Mwinyi, Mkapa and now Kikwete struggling to get stuff done, but Rosty, gets it done so don't you think may be or perhaps he is what we need to make maamuzi magumu?

Let say the isue of Umeme, do you think Rostum will p ussyfoot himself to approach a big company to supply us with turbines or whatever to generate power?

He knows how to negotioate, he can never tolorate idea of taking losses and he is always looking to be productive and increase his wealth.

Now put him in charge of Tanzania and tell him to run it like he owns it! We will compensate him with "consultancy" fees when he has succesfully boost our economy and ensure we are on right path.

Nyerere builted unity and solidarity, we are yet to get someone who can tune us into productive minds and running stuff like business and I trully think our Prince of Darkness may be the right person to steer Tanzania to the Millenia goals and moving into nchi za dunia ya pili!

Rev Kishoka thread zako nyingi zinabebaga ujumbe mziti sana.. but watanzania tushapotezwa up to now.. walking without direction.

Just think about it!

Baba Mchungaji kwa mawazo haya nadhani na wewe ukapate KIKOMBE cha BABU!

Kishoka habari za gibande hiyo mkuu .Duh leo naona umenitolea mpya but naheshimu mawazo yako lakini duh ! Rostam kuwa Rais ?

RA is the Kings maker,no one will choose who should be the president but himself,..
when it comes the time that he wants to take the country,he will not ask for it but do the needful

Rostam Aziz, the brains behind the music. He makes you sing without being a choir master, he orchestrates without being in the theater, He is that good.

Just think about it!

mzee mbona alisema hilo katika utetezi wake wa Richmond? kwamba suala la Richmond angepewa yeye na kampuni yake wala isingekuwa tatizo!

Kishoka habari za gibande hiyo mkuu .Duh leo naona umenitolea mpya but naheshimu mawazo yako lakini duh ! Rostam kuwa Rais ?

Aisee Mjukuu, Gibande ya Omieri ni salama.

Yes Rostum/Rostam for presidency. We have had a Waalimu, a Reporter and now an Economist who happens to be a millitary guy having hard time to power our economy. Then lets make a business man with cunning methodology and always winning while fattening his portfolio to be our next President.

Trust me he will get the work done!

1. Tanzanians can easily rank the most immoral people on earth,for having the audacity to suggest, praise,acknowledge,accommodate and commend looters for the Highest Office in the land.

2. Anyways,Hata JK kuwa ikulu tu Tayari condition number 1 hapo juu imeshatimia!

Today, they curse him,call him some nasty names and a kleptomaniac, tomorrow, he is immortalised as a national hero.hata yeye anajua hivyo

Back
Top Bottom