Let me get this straight about the COVID-19 vaccine

EN

Covid 19 Updates.

As Reports of Deaths After COVID Vaccines Near 16,000, CDC Urges Pregnant Women to Get the Vaccine
VAERS data released Friday by the CDC included a total of 752,803 reports of adverse events from all age groups following COVID vaccines, including 15,937 deaths and 105,758 serious injuries between Dec. 14, 2020 and Sept. 24, 2021.

By
Megan Redshaw

Link copied
Every Friday, VAERS makes public all vaccine injury reports received as of a specified date.
The Defender is experiencing censorship on many social channels. Be sure to stay in touch with the news that matters by subscribing to our top news of the day. It's free.

Data released Friday by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) showed that between Dec. 14, 2020 and Sept. 24, 2021, a total of 752,803 adverse events following COVID vaccines were reported to the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS). The data included a total of 15,937 reports of deaths — an increase of 551 over the previous week.

There were 105,758 reports of serious injuries, including deaths, during the same time period — up 6,348 compared with the previous week.

Excluding “foreign reports” filed in VAERS, 581,851 adverse events, including 7,215 deaths and 45,952 serious injuries, were reported in the U.S. between Dec. 14, 2020 and Sept. 24, 2021.

Of the 7,215 U.S. deaths reported as of Sept. 24, 11% occurred within 24 hours of vaccination, 16% occurred within 48 hours of vaccination and 29% occurred in people who experienced an onset of symptoms within 48 hours of being vaccinated.

In the U.S., 388.2 million COVID vaccine doses had been administered as of Sept. 24. This includes: 223 million doses of Pfizer, 151 million doses of Moderna and 15 million doses of Johnson & Johnson (J&J).

From the 9/24/2021 release of VAERS data

The data come directly from reports submitted to VAERS, the primary government-funded system for reporting adverse vaccine reactions in the U.S.

Every Friday, VAERS makes public all vaccine injury reports received as of a specified date, usually about a week prior to the release date. Reports submitted to VAERS require further investigation before a causal relationship can be confirmed.

Historically, VAERS has been shown to report only 1% of actual vaccine adverse events.

ORDER TODAY: Robert F. Kennedy, Jr.'s New Book — 'The Real Anthony Fauci'
This week’s U.S. data for 12- to 17-year-olds show:

20,907 total adverse events, including 1,256 rated as serious and 21 reported deaths. Two of the 21 deaths were suicides. The most recent deaths involve a 17-year-old male (VAERS I.D. 1689212) with cancer who was vaccinated April 17, tested positive for COVID on July 20, was hospitalized and passed away Aug. 29; and a 16-year-old female (VAERS I.D. 1694568) who died from a pulmonary embolism nine days after receiving her first Pfizer dose.
Other recent reported deaths include two patients [VAERS I.D. 1655100] who died after their second dose of Pfizer, including a 13-year-old female, a 15-year-old boy (VAERS I.D. 1498080) who previously had COVID, was diagnosed with cardiomyopathy in May 2021 and died four days after receiving his second dose of Pfizer’s vaccine when he collapsed on the soccer field and went into ventricular tachycardia; and a 13-year-old girl (VAERS I.D. 1505250) who died after suffering a heart condition after receiving her first dose of Pfizer.

3,151 reports of anaphylaxis among 12- to 17-year-olds with 99% of cases
attributed to Pfizer’s vaccine.
516 reports of myocarditis and pericarditis (heart inflammation) with 508 cases attributed to Pfizer’s vaccine.
112 reports of blood clotting disorders, with all cases attributed to Pfizer.
This week’s U.S. VAERS data, from Dec. 14, 2020 to Sept. 24, 2021, for all age groups combined, show:

19% of deaths were related to cardiac disorders.
54% of those who died were male, 41% were female and the remaining death reports did not include gender of the deceased.
The average age of death was 72.8.
Of the 2,882 cases of Bell’s Palsy reported, 50% were attributed to Pfizer vaccinations, 42% to Moderna and 8% to J&J.
626 reports of Guillain-Barré syndrome, with 40% of cases attributed to Pfizer, 32% to Moderna and 27% to J&J.
155,501 reports of anaphylaxis with 43% of cases attributed to Pfizer’s vaccine, 50% to Moderna and 7% to J&J.
9,699 reports of blood clotting disorders. Of those, 4,195 reports were attributed to Pfizer, 3,524 reports to Moderna and 1,930 reports to J&J.
2,628 cases of myocarditis and pericarditis with 1,662 cases attributed to Pfizer, 858 cases to Moderna and 98 cases to J&J’s COVID vaccine.

Subscribe to The Defender - It’s Free!
Name*

First Name..

Last Name..
Email*

Email..
CDC issues ‘urgent’ alert for pregnant women to get COVID vaccines, despite thousands of reported adverse events

The CDC on Wednesday issued its strongest guidance to date urging pregnant women and those who recently gave birth to be vaccinated against COVID. A total of 161 pregnant women have died of COVID, the CDC said, including 22 deaths in August.

“CDC strongly recommends COVID-19 vaccination either before or during pregnancy because the benefits of vaccination outweigh known or potential risks,” the agency said in a health alert. To date, only 31% of pregnant people have been vaccinated, the CDC said.

The CDC said COVID during pregnancy can cause preterm birth or sick babies that require intensive care. “Other adverse pregnancy outcomes, such as stillbirth, have been reported,” the CDC said.

However, as of Sept 24, CDC VAERS data show 3,823 pregnant women have reported adverse events related to COVID vaccines, including 1,144 reports of miscarriage or premature birth — a far greater number than the statistics the CDC used to justify its “urgent” recommendation that pregnant woman get vaccinated.

Woman injured by COVID vaccine pleads with health agencies for help, as Pfizer pressures local news agency to kill story

In an exclusive interview with The Defender, 40-year-old Kristi Dobbs said she’s spent nine months pleading with U.S. health agencies to research the neurological injuries she developed after receiving Pfizer’s COVID vaccine, only to be ignored after she provided the National Institutes of Health (NIH) blood samples for research.

Dobbs received her first and only dose of Pfizer’s COVID vaccine on Jan. 18, and has been unable to work and care for her family since. Dobbs has seen 16 different medical providers and tried 22 different medications to address more than 20 different symptoms — none of which she had prior to getting vaccinated.

Dobbs’ symptoms include full-body paresthesia, internal tremors/vibrations, fatigue, brain fog, muscle pain and weakness, pelvic pain, irregular menstrual cycles, skin rashes, tinnitus, temperature regulation issues, swollen lymph nodes, loss of appetite, weight loss, dizziness/balance issues, blood pressure regulation issues, neck pain, headaches, heart palpitations, convulsions at night and insomnia.

Although NIH officials acknowledged in communications to Dobbs they were aware of neurological injuries being reported in people after receiving COVID vaccines, they have not published the data they’ve collected to the scientific community as promised, so that people like Dobbs can find effective treatments.

Dobbs said she and others who developed neurological injuries after a COVID vaccine shared their experiences with a reporter in hope of raising awareness. But the story never ran because, according to the reporter, a “higher up” at Pfizer pressured the news agency to drop it.

Pfizer submits data for 5- to 11-year-olds to FDA

Pfizer and BioNTech on Tuesday submitted initial trial data for their COVID vaccine in children ages 5 to 11, and said they would make a formal request to U.S. regulators for emergency use in the coming weeks — though they had previously targeted submitting the application as early as the end of September.

If Pfizer does not finish its application until mid-October, the FDA may not make its decision until sometime between Halloween and Thanksgiving, according to a source familiar with the matter.

The Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine was rapidly authorized for the 12-15 age group roughly a month after the companies filed for authorization. If the same timeline is followed for this application, younger children could start receiving their shots as soon as late October, Reuters reported.

Tennis pro ends season due to COVID vaccine injury

Professional tennis player Jeremy Chardy — formerly ranked 25th in the world — said his 2021 season is over thanks to a “series of problems” he experienced after getting a COVID vaccine between the Olympics and U.S. Open.

Chardy, 34, said since receiving his vaccine he suddenly couldn’t train or play, and needs more time to care for himself to ensure he doesn’t have health problems returning to the court too soon.

Chardy told AFP he was suffering from movement-limiting pain — which caused violent pains all over his body as soon as he made any physical effort. Chardy said he regrets taking the vaccine, but he couldn’t have known.

Double your impact! When you make a donation to Children's Health Defense, your donation will be matched — up to $1 million! Donate Now!
NBA players stand firm against COVID vaccines

A few high-profile NBA players who are part of the remaining 10% of players who have not received a COVID vaccine are making headlines as they defend their position not to get vaccinated.

On Monday, at Orlando Magic Media Day, Jonathan Isaac, who has already had COVID, answered questions about his decision not to get the vaccine — a decision that potentially could lead to missing games based on the NBA’s protocols in various cities.

Isaac said he is not anti-vax, anti-science or anti-medicine, but he is uncomfortable with taking the vaccine at this time, and it is his belief that every person should have the right to make their own choice about whether or not to get the vaccine — without bullying, being pressured or forced to do so.

Bradley Beal, a guard for the Washington Wizards, and Andrew Wiggins, a forward for the Golden State Warriors, said they also had not received COVID vaccines.

Beals, who has already had COVID, cited personal reasons for his refusal but questioned reporters on breakthrough cases, natural immunity and the vaccine’s inability to prevent COVID. Wiggins said his decision not to get vaccinated is a private matter.

Breakthrough COVID cases surge as Harvard moves classes online and Broadway’s ‘Aladdin’ canceled

A Broadway performance of Disney’s “Aladdin” was canceled Wednesday due to COVID breakthrough cases within the company, producers said — just one night after the show had resumed for the first time since the pandemic shutdown.

All of New York’s 41 Broadway theaters require eligible audiences, crews, performers and other staff to be vaccinated against COVID, according to the Broadway League’s policy.

Harvard Business School is pivoting back to remote learning as the first semester of 2021 begins, due to a “steady rise” in breakthrough COVID cases. Harvard University said on its website 95% of students and 96% of employees are vaccinated.

Several states are reporting a rise in breakthrough cases, including Massachusetts — which reported 4,378 new COVID cases in fully vaccinated individuals between Sept. 18 and Sept. 25 — Oregon, which said 23% of new cases ending Sept. 18 occurred in the fully vaccinated and Indiana, which reported more than 33,851 breakthrough cases since vaccines were authorized for emergency use in Dec. 14, 2020.

Data from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) show as of Sept. 20, 19,136 patients were hospitalized or died despite being fully vaccinated — a number the agency acknowledges is an undercount of all SARS-CoV-2 infections among fully vaccinated persons.

Children’s Health Defense asks anyone who has experienced an adverse reaction, to any vaccine, to file a report following these three steps.

Subscribe to The Defender - It’s Free!
Name*

First Name..

Last Name..
Email*

Email..
SUGGEST A CORRECTION

Megan Redshaw
Megan Redshaw is a freelance reporter for The Defender. She has a background in political science, a law degree and extensive training in natural health.

Sign up for free news and updates from Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. and the Children’s Health Defense. CHD is planning many strategies, including legal, in an effort to defend the health of our children and obtain justice for those already injured. Your support is essential to CHD’s successful mission.

Republishing Guidelines

Donate Now
You make the difference.

Latest News
Sen. Rand Paul took to the podium on Capitol Hill to criticize the media and Dr. Anthony Fauci for spreading mistruths about COVID.
Sen. Rand Paul: ‘We’ve Got Fauci Spreading Mistruths Across the Country’
'With the power of a pen, President Biden could stop these pipeline projects.'
155+ Arrested as Protesters Turn Up Heat on Biden to Halt All Fossil Fuel Projects
The New York Times, in an article published Oct. 6, overstated the number of children hospitalized with COVID in the U.S. by more than 800,000.
NYT Vastly Overstates Number of Children Hospitalized With COVID, as Data Show COVID Risk for Kids ‘Not Extraordinary Threat’
MORE NEWS
Latest Views
An ICU physician detailed her concerns about the adverse reactions, including deaths, she witnessed in people who had received a COVID vaccine.
Physician to FDA, CDC: In 20 Years of Practicing Medicine, ‘I’ve Never Witnessed So Many Vaccine-Related Injuries’
Alex Berenson, who was permanently suspended from Twitter, appeared on 'The Joe Rogan Experience.'
Alex Berenson Tells Joe Rogan: ‘Vaccine Mandates Have Absolutely Nothing to Do With Medical Realities’
'This Week' with Mary & Polly
‘This Week’ With Mary + Polly: ‘This Just Tears Your Heart Out’ + More
MORE VIEWS
Latest Community

Community Calendar: Upcoming Shows, Live Events and More!
Tune in every Wednesday at 10:30 a.m. PT / 1:30 p.m. ET for a new episode of “Against the Wind” on CHD.TV.
Teens More Likely to Be Injured by Vaccines Than by COVID, Neuroscientist Says
Children’s Health Defense (CHD) has launched five new chapters in Oregon, Arizona, Ohio, Florida and Canada.
CHD Is 5 Chapters Closer to Creating a Brighter Future for Tomorrow’s Children
MORE COMMUNITY
Get FREE News & Updates!
Name*

First Name..

Last Name..
Email*

Email..

Children's Health Defense is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization. Its mission is to end childhood health epidemics by working aggressively to eliminate harmful exposures, hold those responsible accountable, and to establish safeguards so this never happens again.
Yani ukiandika kwa kiswahili utawasidia WENGI SANA

Sent from my Infinix X650B using JamiiForums mobile app

Why will you decline COVID 19 vaccination?
I am generally suspicious of Covid vaccine. I doubt that Covid exists as a separate disease apart from the flu. I also suspect that Covid is not a virus, but a political manipulation to establish a dictatorship in all Western democratic countries under the guise of a pandemic, and therefore Covid has nothing to do with medicine. Also, Covid's philosophy is akin to new religious belief. You may believe in Covid or may not believe in Covid, but it is impossible to get infected with Covid and vaccinations will not be effective because here is no vaccine against political dictatorship. Remember how it all began in March 2020 when government said to us:

IT'S NOT FOR LONG..!

It's just a mask..

It is only 1.5 meters.

It's only for two weeks..

These are just unnecessary companies..

They are just unnecessary workers..

These are just pubs..

These are just restaurants..

It's just a party..

This is only until the number of infected decreases..

This is just to reduce the congestion of hospitals.

It's just for a few weeks..

This is only until the vaccination comes..

This is just an application..

This is just a tracking bracelet..

This is just a face recognition system..

It's just so people know it's safe around you.

It's just to know who you are dating..

It's only for a few months..

This is just a video that has been removed..

This is just a post.

It's just a letter.

It's just a little bit of censorship.

These are just covid deniers.

They are just anarchists..

It's just a sensor..

This is just medical information..

This is just so you can travel..

This is just so you can get your driver's license.

It's just for your safety..

It's only for a few years..

IT'S JUST YOUR FREEDOM, WHICH DISAPPEARS DAY BY DAY, AND YOU DON'T EVEN NOTICE IT. Our personal freedoms have gone forever.

However, even if we assume that Covid virus exists and it is indeed a form of flu, even in this case, due to the rapid mutation of flu viruses, it makes no sense to get a flu shot because it is not very effective and has very serious side effects. Flu viruses are several million years older than humans. Who do you think evolved the fastest? Viruses have always been, are and will be, and the more people come up with various methods of dealing with them, the faster they will mutate, this is the norm. A Covid vaccine cannot guarantee the production of antibodies for a prolonged period, especially against various mutations of viruses. This is simple knowledge of biology, nothing else.
The health risks associated with the side effects of the flu shot offset its benefits. Several years ago, I became a victim of a flu vaccination. After the flu shot in November, 2016, I went blind. Here's my story, this is me before and after I've got a flu vaccine:

The next day after the vaccine, I began to swell, I felt pain and sting in my eyes. My face was swollen and deformed, and pus and meat began to drain out of my eyes. In one day, from a beauty, I turned into a monster. I cried and the tears made me feel better, because the tears washed the pus out of my eyes. The sensitivity to light was such that I could not bear even a small ray of light. Even the faintest ray of light made me such pain that I felt millions of needles were being driven into my brain. When the flesh closed my pupils, I went blind. I could not lie down and slept sitting or standing with my back straight. Lying down, there was a feeling that my eyes were piercing my brains.

I have never experienced such hellish pain in my life, even when I was giving birth. By nightfall, my eyes condition began to deteriorate rapidly, but I was still able to see. I took antihistamine medication assuming that I might have some kind of severe allergy, but it didn't help.

In the evening, around 11:00 pm, wearing sunglasses and a hat to hide my scary facial deformity, I went to the Ichilov Hospital (in Tel Aviv). The doctor told me that this is such a dangerous infectious virus that immediately after my visit he must close his medical office for complete disinfection. It was not an allergy, as I first thought. He said that after vaccinations, such complications sometimes happen and that I must appreciate God that I am still alive, because it could be worse.

Apparently, the flu vaccine I received contained a living flu virus, not a dead one. He delighted me by saying that I would not die and my eyesight would be restored in about three months, but he upset me by saying that my vision would be restored only partially and I would never see as well as before the vaccination. And as it turned out, his predictions were absolutely accurate. He also immediately offered to stay in the hospital for a few days, but I refused, which I very much regretted the next day, because my health condition deteriorated. ...

Doctor prescribed eye drops containing a combination of a steroid and an antibiotic. On the way home, I went to a 24-hour pharmacy, bought eye drops and immediately dripped them, but they did not make me feel any better, because there were steroids to which I could not stand.

When I left the pharmacy, it was already 3 AM, but it was still very hot outside. After a long walk, I wanted to buy a bottle of cold water, but the saleswoman, who was scared of my deformed face, kicked me out of her 24/7 kiosk because she thought I was a drug addict. And other kiosks were closed.

This is a selfie I took three weeks after vaccination, when I was almost “well”, I could already open my eyes and look:

[https://qph]

For the first three weeks, I could not even think about eating food, my body was at such a low functional level that except for one raw egg a day I could not digest anything. It was very strange. A month later, after my vision began to slowly improve, I began to go out of my flat into the street. But my immune system was so weak that I could not go outside without immediately getting sick. It turned out, I had no immunity at all. Although before a flu shot, I had never been sick not only with the flu, but with anything at all.

[https://qph]

Before the vaccination, I had never experienced any headaches in my life, my eyesight was so wonderful that I could see on the horizon and read at night without light. Now, even after several years have passed, I suffer from dire consequences after vaccination, such as migraine headaches from bright light reaching fainting, unreasonable periodic loss of vision, not to mention the fact that vision generally has deteriorated. Having temporarily lost my sight, I realized how powerless the blind people are and how they feel. I thought I was going to die... That's why I will decline Covid-19 vaccination.

Credit to Ms. Hanna Hag from Quora

Updates:The most horrific experiment ever to be conducted on an entire nation in the history of mankind.It is simply thousands more than Hitlers' holocaust.

Updates:
Covid vaccines giving people aids:Immune system functions are dropping around 5 each week in those who are vaccinated.

Updates:
Government Reports Suggest the Fully Vaccinated Are Developing AIDS
Posted on October 20, 2021 by State of the Nation
FacebookTwitterPinterestRedditEmailShare
A comparison of official Government reports suggest the Fully Vaccinated are developing Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome
BY THE EXPOSÉ
Latest UK PHE Vaccine Surveillance Report figures on Covid cases show that doubly vaccinated 40-70 year olds have lost 40% of their immune system capability compared to unvaccinated people. Their immune systems are deteriorating at around 5% per week (between 2.7% and 8.7%). If this continues then 30-50 year olds will have 100% immune system degradation, zero viral defence by Christmas and all doubly vaccinated people over 30 will have lost their immune systems by March next year.

By a concerned reader

The 5 PHE tables below from their excellent Vaccine Surveillance Report, separated by 4 weeks, clearly show the progressive damage that the vaccines are doing to the immune system’s response.

People aged 40-69 have already lost 40% of their immune system capability and are losing it progressively at 3.3% to 6.4% per week.
Weekly Decline in doubly vaccinated immune system performance compared to unvaccinated people…

Everybody over 30 will have lost 100% of their entire immune capability (for viruses and certain cancers) within 6 months.
30-50 year olds will have lost it by Christmas. These people will then effectively have full blown acquired immunodeficiency syndrome and destroy the NHS.

The vaccine booster shots have to be the same as the vaccines themselves, because it takes forever to do clinical trials and get approval for something different. So if you take a booster shot, these figures show that you are giving yourself an even faster progressive form of acquired immunodeficiency syndrome (after a couple of months of effectiveness).

Table 2. COVID-19 cases by vaccination status…
Cases reported by specimen date between week 32 and week 35 2021 –

This is tells all about COVID-19, the ensuing vaccines, and why they are being enforced

The video clip tells all about Bill Gates' plan to depopulate the world

Bado unaendeleza ungumbaru wako tu?
Wasted sperm.
Mathanzua may be more than a wasted sperm, he lacks common sense.
In this world there is nothing more powerful than common sense.
But the most unfortunate thing is that common sense is not so common!
It is a thousand times better to have common sense without education than to have education without common sense.
Common sense in an uncommon degree is what the world calls wisdom.

Common sense will not allow one to hunt with the hounds and run with the hare. Mathanzua, every argument you have made, every quote you have come up with and every objection you have put forward in your hypocritic argument is from the very Mzungu to whom you have no trust. Come on dude, you cant eat your cake and have it. You fell into a pit, you are trapped in it, welcome to the world of conspiracy theorists....I pity you! I really do!

Common sense is something everybody needs, few have but none think they lack.
Nonsense like yours Mathanzua is so good only because common sense is limited.
Common sense is not a gift, it is a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it
Sadly one cannot legislate intelligence and common sense into people.
Mathanzua, I am sorry if I offended you with my common sense.

It is a thousand times better to have common sense without education than to have education without common sense.

Common sense will not allow one to hunt with the hounds and run with the hare. Mathanzua, every argument you have made, every quote you have come up with and every objection you have put forward in your hypocritic argument is from the very Mzungu to whom you have no trust. Come on dude, you cant eat your cake and have it. You fell into a pit, you are trapped in it, welcome to the world of conspiracy theorists....I pity you! I really do!

Common sense is not a gift, it is a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it
Mag you will realize what I offer you in JF is important when it is too late.I wish you would wake up and see this truth.For many of you however it is too late,you are already screwed up,and the day of reckoning is just around the corner.I pity you.

So your really believe every White is hell bent to destroying humanity?Not at all,only a few whites the likes of Bill Gates etc. are psychopaths hell bent to eliminating most of humanity,infact the number does not exceed 10,000 globally!

These believe humanity is the World cancer and must be eliminated by all means.Sadly you believe what I put across is all from whites.Yes some of it is,but what is wrong with that, if it's good stuff.After all most of humanity is targeted for culling,including you,so I strongly believe there is no harm in alerting each other.

By the way this is the NWO Covid plan towards total human domination.If you peruze through it carefully you will see that it is meticulously
being implented according to plan.

Is there commonsense in this?

Does this make sense to you?If it doesn't than you are screwed up.

Úpdates:

An FBI agent dies 24 hours after receiving the C-19 vaccine shot.His wife painfully explains how it happened.

Chuki zako tupa kule. Dawa zote unazomeza na hospitali zote unazokwenda hakuna hata dawa moja imetengenezwa na mwafrika.
Japo nimekuta discussion inaendelea ila mdau unazingua. Kwanza Mimi nikubaliane na wewe kwenye suala la vidonge na dawa zingine za kitabibu ama za kitaaluma tunazotumia zimetengenezwa na wazungu hata kama kiwanda kipo Afrika ila formula imetoka uzunguni ila hii haitufanyi tumwone Mzungu kuwa ana nia njema na sisi.

Wanatamani sana ardhi yetu, wanatamani mali tulizonazo, wanatamani manpower iliyopo Afrika, ndio maana wanatoa kila kitu chenye madhara kwetu. Mzungu au mchina au tuseme mabepari haitatokea awe na huruma na Waafrika.

Japo nimekuta discussion inaendelea ila mdau unazingua. Kwanza Mimi nikubaliane na wewe kwenye suala la vidonge na dawa zingine za kitabibu ama za kitaaluma tunazotumia zimetengenezwa na wazungu hata kama kiwanda kipo Afrika ila formula imetoka uzunguni ila hii haitufanyi tumwone Mzungu kuwa ana nia njema na sisi.

Wanatamani sana ardhi yetu, wanatamani mali tulizonazo, wanatamani manpower iliyopo Afrika, ndio maana wanatoa kila kitu chenye madhara kwetu. Mzungu au mchina au tuseme mabepari haitatokea awe na huruma na Waafrika.
Hizo ni hisia tu mnazoendelea kudanganyana huko mliko eti wanatamani Ardhi yetu. Yaani kwa taarida yako ni hivi Wakiamua kuikolonize afrika kama ilivyokuwa miaka 1800's hawashindwi.

Hizo ni hisia tu mnazoendelea kudanganyana huko mliko eti wanatamani Ardhi yetu. Yaani kwa taarida yako ni hivi Wakiamua kuikolonize afrika kama ilivyokuwa miaka 1800's hawashindwi.
But exactly Pythagoras who are you.Ni Muafrika kweli?Yaani wazungu unawahusudu kweli kweli.I believe wameshakufanya Zombie lao wewe sio bure.

But exactly Pythagoras who are you.Ni Muafrika kweli?Yaani wazungu unawahusudu kweli kweli.I believe wameshakufanya Zombie lao wewe sio bure.
Kuusema ukweli kama ulivyo sio kuwahusudu. Tukubali tujisahihishe. Wafrika tunakwama sana.

Kuusema ukweli kama ulivyo sio kuwahusudu. Tukubali tujisahihishe. Wafrika tunakwama sana.

Una hoja lakini hutilii maanani mahitaji ya nchi zilizoendelea kutoka nchi za dunia ya tatu.

Katika nchi za dunia ya tatu kuna vita ya wenyewe kwa wenyewe, kugombania madaraka ya kutawala na mizozo kadhaa. Umewahi kujiuliza ni kwa nini? Au ndilo hilo unalodai Wafrika tunakwama sana?

UWEZO na USALAMA wa chanjo za UVIKO-19, hakuna shaka ya aina yoyote, bado haujathibitishwa. Hizo chanjo bado ziko kwenye maharibio hata kwao watengenezaji wake. Swali la kujiuliza, chanjo zinazopelekwa kwenye nchi zingine, zina "uwezo" na "usalama" huo huo au ni za majaribio zaidi?

Kuwa na mashaka na kitu kiingiacho mwili mwako, haijalishi wewe ni mtaalamu au la, ni moja ya njia sahihi ya ufahamu wa kujilinda.

Uliyosema sio ukweli, ni distortion.As Africans tulikuwa mbele kwa Wazungu in developing of technologies, for example medicine,iron,crop,and even astronomy.Technologies nyingi kati ya hizi, walizichukuwa na kuziboresha tu.

Let me say this,tuko superior to the Wazungu you cherish, even in genetic makeup.Walipo gundua haya yote,waka-devise means za kutufanya tujione si chochote,ni dhalili.Mbinu moja wapo waliyo tumia ni fighting wars with us,na waliposhinda,that is where the major work ya kutufanya sisi tujione sì chochote started.

Kazi hii bado inaendelea,tena kwa nguvu zote,because it is their life line.Wanatumiambinu nyingi sana.Kumbuka kwamba wamefuta hata historia yetu, ili tusijue tunakotoka,na hivyo tusijue how superior we are to them in terms of technologies.

Our genetic makeup is infact super,it protects us against many odds of life, na hii inawafanya watuchukie na kutufanyia mambo mengi mabaya.

Ninachosema ni nini Pythagoras,let us together fight the injustice they are doing to us,usiwe upande wao!Kama tukigawanyika we stand no chance of winning the fight.A devided Kingdom cannot stand.

Back
Top Bottom