Learn to be nice to people.

BEHOLD

JF-Expert Member
Nov 17, 2013
It doesnt cost you to be nice to people, loyal relatioship value people, people are important;

Your birth came through others, Your name was given to you by others.
You were educated by others, You have your income through other people. People gives you respect , you dont go about and say "I respect My self";

Your first bath was done by others and your last bath will be done by others.
So why this arrogance, why this pride, why this attitude, as if you can controll the entire world?

Somebody bathed you when you were born, And someone will bath you when you die.
Others will carry you to the grave side. Others will bury you, and everthing you have owned in this life will be received and enjoyed by others. You will not carry them away, so every thing is about others.

HUMBLE YOURSELF

Thanx
It doesnt cost you to be nice to people, loyal relatioship value people, people are important;

You were educated by others, You have your income through other people. People gives you respect , you dont go about and say "I respect My self";

So why this arrogance, why this pride, why this attitude, as if you can controll the entire world?

Others will carry you to the grave side. Others will bury you, and everthing you have owned in this life will be received and enjoyed by others. You will not carry them away, so every thing is about others.

HUMBLE YOURSELF

Sidhani kama kuna sifa inayomfanya mtu avutie kama UNYENYEKEVU

HUMBLE YOURSELF