Lazaro Nyalandu Vs John Mashaka/Mwanakijiji Mdahalo

Wewe ndo nyarandu nini?

Watu ka wewe mnakera,mtu akitoa comment tofauti na walio wengi,mnamuuliza au wewe ndo fulani?jifunzeni kuheshimu mawazo ya watu wengine.mi kila nikitoa comment against majority watu wanauliza ilo swali,nahisi mmezoea kufanya hivyo ndo walewale wenye majina kumi,wenzenu tuna jina moja na tunapenda kuwa hivyo.

Watu ka wewe mnakera,mtu akitoa comment tofauti na walio wengi,mnamuuliza au wewe ndo fulani?jifunzeni kuheshimu mawazo ya watu wengine.mi kila nikitoa comment against majority watu wanauliza ilo swali,nahisi mmezoea kufanya hivyo ndo walewale wenye majina kumi,wenzenu tuna jina moja na tunapenda kuwa hivyo.

kula kona. nyalandu kibaka tu

Waziri au kiongozi kwenda kufungua miradi"midogo" haujaanza leo.Nakumbuka rais Ali Hassan Mwinyi alikwenda kufungua Karibu Hotel, Oysterbay, hoteli iliyokuwa ina vyumba 15 tuu!!

Lakini katika swala hili mimi binafsi I am siding with Nyalandu. What has many of us in here and other forums done for our country lately? Tunabwabwajabwabwaja sana humu ndani lakini tunafanya nini kwa nchi yetu? Kennedy' statement always comes to mind -ask not what your country can do for you — ask what you can do for your country. Despite background za hawa watu (which I don't really care about at this juncture) akina Ndunguru wamerudi kuwekeza hizo ndege mbili - so what? At least he is doing something! PR? Who doesn't need it? You and I would probably do the same thing!!Nyalandu came back and he thought of representing his home district huko Singida in parliament - he is doing something instead of "venting" here and on other forums and blogs.

Hao akina Mashaka, Mwanakijiji, Nyani Ngabu etc ni members of this forum or another, their contributions are appreciated and maybe it will make good mdahalo to pitch them together, but, really, what have they done for their country apart from voicing their ideas in these forums? John Mashaka did something for the orphans when he was last here, though, and I commend him.

People, let us not be venting just for the sake of venting, and instead let us also do something positive...and use all the available resources to flaunt ourselves.

I hope you will model the "doing of something" for our country...you know the issue is not that many have not done a thing for our country...many have done it even those who are in this forum.....without looking for public acknowledgment. You don't have to blow trumpets and be heard or seen...we all make a difference in our various contexts, tena sacrificing the little we have..and not looting a lot from peoples' resources then come back and do "some" practical joke of doing charity and then look for public affirmation from the so called leaders who in reality don't even deserve to lead anyone...If you know the likes of those leaders like Nyalandu and many others, you will know that Tanzania (CCM) has truly profaned what is called "leader" in this country...because leaders are wala watu...full stop and point blank...you tell me a single CCM leader who strives for others if not for his/her own maslahi...tusitaniane jamani...hayo yote ni ubatili na kujilisha upepo...

I hope you will model the "doing of something" for our country...you know the issue is not that many have not done a thing for our country...many have done it even those who are in this forum.....without looking for public acknowledgment. You don't have to blow trumpets and be heard or seen...we all make a difference in our various contexts, tena sacrificing the little we have..and not looting a lot from peoples' resources then come back and do "some" practical joke of doing charity and then look for public affirmation from the so called leaders who in reality don't even deserve to lead anyone...If you know the likes of those leaders like Nyalandu and many others, you will know that Tanzania (CCM) has truly profaned what is called "leader" in this country...because leaders are wala watu...full stop and point blank...you tell me a single CCM leader who strives for others if not for his/her own maslahi...tusitaniane jamani...hayo yote ni ubatili na kujilisha upepo...

Those two boys are on another planet. Comparing them with the dumb ass is like insulting Tanzania.
Mwanakijiji
John Mashaka
Nyani Ngabu
Are all thinkers of another scale. Nyanlandu ni kihiyo fulani tu anayelamba makalio ya watu. hana lolote zaidi ya wanawake na uvuvuzela. Tuongee na mzee mengi awalete hawa vijana muone watakavyompasaua Nyalandu.. Kuna mmoja wa hawa vijana kama siyo mashaka basi ni mwanakijiji nimemsikia majuzi bbc akitoa hoja nzito kweli kuhusu maswala ya kiuchumi. nyalandi si atakuja kuimba ushindi wa kishindo tu. ***** kweli

sio kila alite ughaibuni kabebwa. wengine wanatafuta survival. waambie rex attonery wanunue ndege walete

DSC03959.jpg

Sijui ni kwa nini JK bado anambeba nyalandu. Sasa nyie mnaoleta mada kama hizi, kwa nini Mwanakijiji, Mashaka wajadili kitu na Nyalandu?

0 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom