Laughter series: Interesting death...........!

Kwetunikwetu

JF-Expert Member
Dec 23, 2007
Three men arrived at the Pearly Gates, only to have St. Peter tell them that there was only room for one in heaven... "Okay," Saint Peter says, "whoever had the most interesting and amazing death will get to come in." Saint Peter takes the first man into a room and says, "How did you die?" The first man says, "Well, I knew my wife was having an affair, so I came home early to catch her in the act. When I got home, she was in bed naked, but there was no one with her. Convinced that the other man must be hiding in our apartment, I searched the place. Finally, I looked onto the balcony and notice a pair of hands! There he was... just hanging off of our balcony.

I started stomping on his hands until he fell. BUT, when he fell off the balcony, instead of plummeting 15 stories to his death, he landed on a canvas awning and simply rolled off gently onto the ground! I got so mad that I ran back to the kitchen, grabbed the refrigerator, and hurled it over the balcony!"

"Did you kill him?" asked Saint Peter. "I don't know," the first man replied. "I dropped dead of a heart attack from all the excitement." "Well, that IS interesting," Saint Peter said. "On your way out, please send in the next fellow." The second man comes in, and Saint Peter says, "Okay, how did YOU die?"

The second man says, "Well, I was on my balcony standing on a stool watering my plants when, all of a sudden, I lost my balance and fell over my balcony! I grabbed onto the ledge of my downstairs neighbor's balcony, and then I saw a man coming. I thought, 'Phew!! I'm saved,' but before I could say anything, he started cursing and stomping on my hands until I fell off. I thought for sure I was dead, but then I landed on a canvas awning and gently rolled to the ground. I got up and dusted myself off. Then, BAM! A refrigerator fell on me, and here I am."
"Well, that is VERY interesting," Saint Peter said. "Please send in the third fellow on your way out."

The third man comes in and sits down. "Okay, what happened to you?" Saint Peter asked. The third man says,

"Okay, picture this: I'm naked and hiding inside this refrigerator..."