Lastly BROOKSIDE has no more in Tanzania 🚫

Oversupply itamaanisha reduction in production ili supply ikutane na demand (graphicaly speaking). Inorder to achieve this inputs lazima zipunguzwe e.g raw milk na ajira zikatwe ili kupunguza running costs ambayo itakua kubwa inrelation to revenue loss itakayo tokana na decline in sales kwenye soko kubwa la Tanzania. So in medium term ajira na soko la wafugaji wakenya lita suffer Magufuli effect . Trust me the negative effect of this scenario will outweight any positive impact you think will come out this.

Contrary to popular opinion, Kenya doesnt really export much dairy to Tanzania.
Actual dairy exports to Tanzania are a very small bit of total exports (0.7%) from Kenya. If Tanzania wants to really hit hard, it should look at restricting packaged medicaments (i.e. medicine) which makes up about 19% of total Kenyan exports to Tanzania.

Contrary to popular opinion, Kenya doesnt really export much dairy to Tanzania.
Actual dairy exports to Tanzania are a very small bit of total exports (0.7%) from Kenya. If Tanzania wants to really hit hard, it should look at restricting packaged medicaments (i.e. medicine) which makes up about 19% of total Kenyan exports to Tanzania.
Can you please share the source of your info, thanks.

Can you please share the source of your info, thanks.

I gleaned it from The Observatory of Economic Complexity website here.

eXports.JPG

Tanzania ni comedy show tupu tena ya bure bora ujue how to whip their emotions... They are like marionnets on strings Kazi ni kucheza na ngoma wasakate.

The good thing is none of the above isn't produced in Tanzania, that means JPM onslaught on exports from Kenya will be an opportunity to our local manufacturers.

I find your reasoning quite interesting. Kenya being the largest economy neighbouring Tanzania, an onslaught on Kenyan exports into Tanzania is simply shooting oneself in the foot. Tanzania simply can't replace Kenya with Rwanda or Mozambique.

Besides, no one ever gained from a tariff war, especially between neighbours. Classic lose-lose situation.

I find your reasoning quite interesting. Kenya being the largest economy neighbouring Tanzania, an onslaught on Kenyan exports into Tanzania is simply shooting oneself in the foot. Tanzania simply can't replace Kenya with Rwanda or Mozambique.

Besides, no one ever gained from a tariff war, especially between neighbours. Classic lose-lose situation.
Very true. Nimeona huyu jamaa Geza Ulole amefungua uzi akisema KQ isikubaliwe tena kufanya biashara zake Tz kwasababu Bhakresa amefunga biashara yake ya kuingiza unga wa ngano Kenya baada ya ushuru kuongezwa. Kuna watu hawajielewi kabisa, wakati wanaeneza chuki zao dhidi ya wakenya huwa hawakumbuki kwamba kuna wanabiashara wa kitanzania ambao wanategemea soko la Kenya kwa njia kubwa.

Very true. Nimeona huyu jamaa Geza Ulole amefungua uzi akisema KQ isikubaliwe tena kufanya biashara zake Tz kwasababu Bhakresa amefunga biashara yake ya kuingiza unga wa ngano Kenya baada ya ushuru kuongezwa. Kuna watu hawajielewi kabisa, wakati wanaeneza chuki zao dhidi ya wakenya huwa hawakumbuki kwamba kuna wanabiashara wa kitanzania ambao wanategemea soko la Kenya kwa njia kubwa.
We have other neighbours to trade with if today we close the border Kenya will find it hard to Southern countries u will be left with the likes of Somalia not Ethiopia that trade peanuts with Kenya!

The good thing is none of the above isn't produced in Tanzania, that means JPM onslaught on exports from Kenya will be an opportunity to our local manufacturers.
We have other neighbours to trade with if today we close the border Kenya will find it hard to Southern countries u will be left with the likes of Somalia not Ethiopia that trade peanuts with Kenya!

Attachments

• Africa-UN.jpg
    Africa-UN.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 36

Ujinga wa ujamaa.
Instead of focusing on what Kenya does not produce so you can export to us, you are attacking our imports.

With a sparkling new road from Nairobi to Addis, we are the ones who close the border with Tanzania first when we decide your trade is insignificant.
Give it 10 years.

The only benefit for Kenyans is that Brookside watauza hio maziwa kwa local Kenyan market thus causing an oversupply of milk leading to a reduction in price, and that will benefit the 'local mwananchi'.
ungekua unajua theory ya Demand and supply usinge onge huu upuuzi,

Wakikataa maziwa watoto wa kikenya watapewa shuleni. Kwaniiiiii?
Acha wakitanzania waendelee kutaabika kisa utapia mlo kwa ukosefu wa lishe bora

Wakikataa maziwa watoto wa kikenya watapewa shuleni. Kwaniiiiii?
Acha wakitanzania waendelee kutaabika kisa utapia mlo kwa ukosefu wa lishe bora

Lishe bora inapatikana kwenye junk food hizo za kipuuzi!!!!,we jamaa kweli ni mkenya kabisaa.

Povu. Tanzania has the highest number of children suffering from malnutrition in East Africa. Mtu anaweza kuwa na chakula kingi ila hajui maana ya lishe bora

Lol. I like how you don't let facts get in the way of a good story. Meanwhile, on the ground, both exporters and collectors of revenue are losing. Like I said earlier classic lose-lose scenario.

https://www.businessdailyafrica.com...our-exports/4003102-4800108-l64c7t/index.html

All these shenanigans is because they elected a guy full of the kind of racist motivation that drives Geza Ulole . Before the guy came on board, do you guys realize that Tanzanian economy was really contracting on Kenyas and it was just a matter of time? Look at the GDP figures now and realize the opposite has happened

6 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom