LAPSSET tracking

looks like an artificial island like those in dubai
EINZk8xXsAAHq9B
well this road looks shoddy n shabby!

Based on what?

It's a road under construction. For you to term it shoddy with no background in highway engineering just shows how stupid and shallow you are.. Oh but wait, we already know how shallow and stupid you are so this is not news.
i don't see serious compaction also no drainage system!

Geza Ulole So you guys down there judge compaction visually?

Also drainage is taken care of by the cambered nature of the road surface. Additionally, the kerb and verge on the side of roads incorporate a drainage system.

So many flavors in the world but you chose to be salty damn!

NB: The road is still under construction.

Geza Ulole So you guys down there judge compaction visually?

Also drainage is taken care of by the cambered nature of the road surface. Additionally, the kerb and verge on the side of roads incorporate a drainage system.

So many flavors in the world but you chose to be salty damn!

NB: The road is still under construction.
where is the kerb overthere?

See how a road should be

4-a15.jpg

7.JPG

ohk i will wait during the launching! believe me there won't be drainage system! i will remind u!
Haha don't flatter yourself. Roads and highways in Kenya or even in TZ are not just constructed for the sake of it. There are standards/rules/Manuals that have to be followed to the latter.

Geza Ulole how do you feel when everyone calls you stupid on a daily basis???? You must be having real human faeces in between your ears

Barabara ya Kuelekea S.Sudan

Lokichar - Lodwar section which is about 86km is 70% complete ..... Other sections are still at various stages of construction

LAPSSET+diagram+map2.jpg

progress

48963287263_61cd3f6f77_b.jpg

48964027267_8dbb8ce751_b.jpg
48963848066_4560bf4d7d_b.jpg
48963837966_7b48e5dcff_b.jpg

Awaiting final touches i.e signs and road markings

48963838676_f133c6a705_b.jpg

48964025957_3b3a9da853_b.jpg

48963846541_447f7786b6_b.jpg

Lamu inakuja kuovertake Dar port. And Lamu is just a old tourist attraction town ni Raha.

Mombasa ata tusiongee hapo tuulishathibitisha
Unless Zitto Kabwe awe president sioni Tz ikipita Kenya hii generation

Sent using Jamii Forums mobile app