LAPSSET: Lamu Port and South Sudan Ethiopia Transport: News & Photos

j83g8kP.jpg

eMeNzNU.jpg

TsnWIIa.jpg

lPfqrSw.jpg

source

Look like for security reasons, the port owners will employ a dual use strategy; the American army (USAFRICOM) will station a naval base on a section of the port like the way they did in Djbouti.....

Sent using Jamii Forums mobile app
Ooohk, from what I see that port will not bring a return of investment! If a military base is attacked, what about the port n the planned pipeline?

Ooohk, from what I see that port will not bring a return of investment! If a military base is attacked, what about the port n the planned pipeline?
Good that you now agree that the project has kicked off and all that remains now is ROI. Now just relax and watch.....the same way we debunked your myth that Ethiopia and SS will not join the wargon is the same way we will deconstruct your myth of ROI....It's just the beginning...Meanwhile how far are we with Tz SGR...It was to be commissioned in Nov 2019??

Look like for security reasons, the port owners will employ a dual use strategy; the American army (USAFRICOM) will station a naval base on a section of the port like the way they did in Djbouti.....

Sent using Jamii Forums mobile app
Have Americans asked for permission to use our port? Has the Kenyan govt agreed to lease the port to them? Has a contract been signed? What are the terms of the contract? Have Kenyans been consulted? Where did you get your information from?

I
Is it your money? Why are you so concerned with other people's investments?

Back
Top Bottom