Laizer aiomba Serikali kupeleka walimu shule aliyojenga, asema ikiwa 'English Medium' atajenga mabweni

snow snow

Sep 12, 2014
LAIZER AMEOMBA SERIKALI KUPELEKA WALIMU SHULE ALIYOJENGA

Baada ya Bilionea Saniniu Laizer kukamilisha ujenzi wa Shule aliyoijenga kwa pesa zake na kugharimu milioni 466 ili kusaidia Jamii inayomzunguka, Laizer ameomba Serikali kupeleka Walimu katika shule hiyo ili ifunguliwe.

=======

Gemstone miner, Saniniu Laizer came to the headlines in 2020 after he made one of the biggest findings of Tanzanite gemstone weighing some 15kg fetching him a handsome amount of Sh7.7 billion.

His promise to the people of Simanjiro was to build a primary school in his neighbourhood and after several months he has come good with the completion a six classroom block in Naepo village, Simanjiro District at a cost of Sh466 million.

The school, which has been named after him, has a total of six classrooms and offices which the Administrative Office, the Office of the Headmaster, the Assistant Headmaster and the Office for School Meetings.
school pcc

"If the government supports this school I will help it grow and there are buildings that I have not completed but I will complete, if this school could be English Medium, I have the ability to build dormitories for students," said Laizer

School.jpg

According to Laizer, the school has so far received a total of 150 Standard One pupils and he has handed it over to the government to find qualified teachers.

At the inauguration of the school Simanjiro District Administrative Secretary, Zuena Omari on behalf of the District Commissioner congratulated Laizer for his generosity to the people of Simanjiro.

Laizer.jpg

Ni vizuri sana, pia matajiri wengine waige. Si lazima kujenga shule walao hata vifaa vya mafunzo huko mashuleni.

Lakini ingelikua ni ni vizuri Kama majina ya hizi shule yangekua ni majina ya kitaifa zaidi kuliko ya mtu binafsi hata Kama ni kiongozi wa uma, labda awe kiongozi mkuu.

Kwa mfano shule ya msingi all happ, huyo all happ baada ya 10 hatajulikana tena lakini shule itaendelea kuwepo.

Ni vizuri sana, pia matajiri wengine waige. Si lazima kujenga shule walao hata vifaa vya mafunzo huko mashuleni.

Lakini ingelikua ni nivizuri Kama majina ya hizi shule yangekua ni majina ya kitaifa zaidi kuliko ya mtu binafsi hata Kama ni kiongozi wa uma, labda awe kiongozi mkuu.
Kwa mfano shule ya msingi all happ, huyo all happ baada ya 10 hatajulikana tena lakini shule itaendelea kuwepo.
Sasa wewe una gugu kwani taasisi kuitwa majina ya watu imeanza leo?

Mwamba ametumia fedha sawa na ambazo wanatumia Serikali kununua gari moja tu la kutembelea mkurugenzi, mawaziri, wakuu wa mikoa au hata wakurugenzi kwenye mawizara.

Yaani huyu Laizer ana uelewa na akili kupita wale wabunge na Serikali?

LAIZER AMEOMBA SERIKALI KUPELEKA WALIMU SHULE ALIYOJENGA

Baada ya Bilionea Saniniu Laizer kukamilisha ujenzi wa Shule aliyoijenga kwa pesa zake na kugharimu milioni 466 ili kusaidia Jamii inayomzunguka, Laizer ameomba Serikali kupeleka Walimu katika shule hiyo ili ifunguliwe.

=======

Gemstone miner, Saniniu Laizer came to the headlines in 2020 after he made one of the biggest findings of Tanzanite gemstone weighing some 15kg fetching him a handsome amount of Sh7.7 billion.

His promise to the people of Simanjiro was to build a primary school in his neighbourhood and after several months he has come good with the completion a six classroom block in Naepo village, Simanjiro District at a cost of Sh466 million.

The school, which has been named after him, has a total of six classrooms and offices which the Administrative Office, the Office of the Headmaster, the Assistant Headmaster and the Office for School Meetings.
school pcc

"If the government supports this school I will help it grow and there are buildings that I have not completed but I will complete, if this school could be English Medium, I have the ability to build dormitories for students," said Laizer

View attachment 1677796

According to Laizer, the school has so far received a total of 150 Standard One pupils and he has handed it over to the government to find qualified teachers.

At the inauguration of the school Simanjiro District Administrative Secretary, Zuena Omari on behalf of the District Commissioner congratulated Laizer for his generosity to the people of Simanjiro.

View attachment 1677794

More power to you. Unatumia uwezo wako kuwanufaisha wengi. Ubarikiwe zaidi.

Back
Top Bottom