Ladies your boyfriends are not your husbands. Dont turn down a guy because of a boyfriend

BASIASI

JF-Expert Member
Sep 20, 2010
YOUR BOYFRIENDS ARE NOT YOUR HUSBANDS...!!!

Ladies.

A guy approached you for a relationship, and you tell him, 'I have a boyfriend'. Its very wrong to tell a guy, "I have a
boyfriend', when a guy asks you out, You turn it down because of a boyfriend Instead of a fiancé or husband. Its Totally wrong!

A guy met a Lady of 27 years he really admired, he asked her out and she boldly told him, 'NO! Using the word "I have a
boyfriend!' " Jeeeez.!

Still having A boyfriend at 27 years? A boyfriend has no right over any girl, because he is not yet matured to have a woman, that is why he is a boy. When a guy approach you, You can only tell him, " I am engaged or I am married'.

Telling a man that comes your way you have a boyfriend simply means you are still a kid playing around with a boy
even at your grown age.

You can't keep a boyfriend for the rest of your life and expect to be married. And this is another main reasons why so many matured women are not Married yet because they are still stuck with that word "I have a boyfriend". A boyfriend that is unserious

A boy must graduate to a youth, then to a man. A boy is someone that keeps a girl for fun. A fiancé is someone that want to marry her, and A man is that person that finally pay her dowry.

Having a boyfriend that SEX you every now and then doesn't mean you are in a serious relationship or you have a man that will marry you: it simply means, 'I have a boy that I have fun with' OR I have a boy that I had babies with.

You can have as many boyfriends at a time, but you can only have one fiancé and one husband. Dont tie down your destiny with a boy. Don't tie down your destiny because of ignorant. Having a boyfriend is just like
having a normal friend. Having an intimate boyfriend is like having a sexual partner, that marriage isn't yet involved.
It is not being in a relationship. Anybody is free to toast you, or to propose to you. Having sex with a boy doesn't mean you guys are committed to each other.

kila mtu ana mtazamo wake.. mi naona hapo ni kama amekwambia she is taken, na kwa maana nyingine ni kama anakwambia hakutaki..
sijaona alipokosea.

Back
Top Bottom