LADIES, Before you date a MARRIED MAN you should know this: (Must read and share)

1. The only thing he wants from you is sex, After Cumming he will be gone. He will only sweet talk you again when he needs some sex.
2. He can spend a day with you touring beautiful places but at the end of the day he will go back to his ...wife and kids who will be missing him.
3. He is never going to leave his kids and wife because of you. He will only be fooling you all the time withwords like "I will marry you, I will build for you a house, I will buy for you land, I will take you to the driving school, I will buy for you a posh car" and many more different lies.
4. Keep it in your minds that you're not the only one he sleeps with apart from his wife. If he can cheat on his wife with you then can't he cheat on you with some other lady? Seriously he does. He spends his time and money on other babes just like the way he does with you.
5. He really loves his wife that is whyhe married her, he can't divorce her and he can't marry you. You are just his side dish to take off his stress. So his loving you is for fun and temporary.
6. He will dump you after using you for some other fresh babe; he won't fulfill what he promised you. Those will be lies that he told you just to soften your heart and to get what he wanted.
7. Getting pregnant won't fully trap him; He has his real kids and wife at home that he can show to the friends and relatives. You and your kids will be hidden.
8. His property and money are his, children and his wife. It's very hard to get a share on his property.
9. You will never be part of his future, so stop wasting your time and energy. Cease serving your bodyto him because he gives you some money, because he promised you something…
A real lady works hard and gets her own money, pays her bills and a man with a lot of dime should just be a BONUS. Be wise dear Ladies. Getout of that sexual network. Stop wasting your time with married men. Love guys of your age who have true love for you.

a list of invalid statements.

Tatizo la kukopy vitu kiupofu upofu! Hizo dondoo zote ulizoweka hapo labda zina apply ktk jamii za upande mwingine wa dunia... na hata sijui ni upande gani huo, ila kwa jamii yetu hii ya vurugumechi... Hivi kweli unamwambia binti kuwa huyo mwanamume wa mtu hatamuacha mkewe wakati kaka, wajomba na hata wazazi wake wanaachana kila leo mbele ya macho yake atakuelewa? Mabinti wafanye kazi kwa bidii?! Jamii nzima siyo tu hawafanyi kazi kwa bidii bali hata uwezo wa kufikiri ktk jamii hii ni kama unapotea! Sasa sijui watafanyaje kazi kwa bidii?! Angalia ushauri uliotoa mwisho... wawapende wanaume wa umri wao 'maana ndio wenye upendo wa kweli kwao'...!!! Ya kweli hayo??? Misingi ikiharibika kila kitu kinakuwa vululu-vululu... Ndo mnayoyaona sasa, huwezi kurekebisha ukuta au paa wakati tatizo liko kwenye msingi.

usinikumbushe machungu nlivyokuhonga na bado ukanitosa promise zote hukutimiza zaidi ya kuongeza idadi kwa tundu lango tu
lol ujue nina RB yako nkikukamata utakoma
unatoka wapi na vitu used? utaombwa hata hela ya kumtibu mamamkwe wake! mbona mayaki wapo kibao tu na wanalipa?

unatoka wapi na vitu used? utaombwa hata hela ya kumtibu mamamkwe wake! mbona mayaki wapo kibao tu na wanalipa?

ha ha ha tatizo avatar ilinichanganya halafu fix kibao
cc: The Boss

Last edited by a moderator: