Kwanini wanaume wa JF wanatamani sana kuoa?

Well why not? If I were a man I would definitely want to have my own woman, to be my wife and to have my little babies.

A woman I can go back home to for comfort.... At the end of a long long day huddling for my family.

Sijaona tatizo hapo la mtu kutaka kuwa na mwenzie Kama Ana Nia njema kabisa.
If you were to choose between remaining exclusive to one mate and to many mates, what would you choose for better comfort?

Maisha ya JF yasikupe taswira na maisha halisi ya mtu husika.

Hakuna anaye ishi maisha yake halisi humu, ni wachache. But JF imetumika kama sample space.

Sio wote wanaoweza kuishi maisha fake nyuma ya keyboard mkuu.

I

I wish wangejua mwanamke kua kichwa si vibaya, i wish wangejua upendo nao una nguvu kwa hiyo mwanamke akitongoza mwanaume si malaya
"Men believe that love matters for the sake of it. Women love opportunistically." - Rational Male

Huenda hujasumbuliwa vya kutosha huko DM. Hakikisha unaonyesha mvuto hata kwenye comments zako. Huenda ukaanza kuwaona waoaji wakipanga foleni DM.
Kwa hiyo waoaji wanakuja kwa njia ya comments Yan ikimvutia anaku dm tu umepata wa kukuoa,

Eh Aya mkuu.

Kwa hiyo waoaji wanakuja kwa njia ya comments Yan ikimvutia anaku dm tu umepata wa kukuoa,

Eh Aya mkuu.

“That isn’t to say that women can’t remain stunningly attractive and vivacious in their post-peak years, but comparative to the next crop of 22-28 year olds, the decline progressively becomes more evident.” - Rational Male

“That isn’t to say that women can’t remain stunningly attractive and vivacious in their post-peak years, but comparative to the next crop of 22-28 year olds, the decline progressively becomes more evident.” - Rational Male

Umeamua kunipoteza

Tufanye umeshinda mkuu.

If you were to choose between remaining exclusive to one mate and to many mates, what would you choose for better comfort?
If I set my prospects on the future as a family man, I would have my one and only mate.

If I didn't have plans of settling down I would have multiple mates for my comfort.

Kumbe ulifanya tafiti ya hili swala?
255788363637_status_3db06ab39ce34996a4242f528e7a20c7.jpeg

Well why not? If I were a man I would definitely want to have my own woman, to be my wife and to have my little babies.

A woman I can go back home to for comfort.... At the end of a long long day huddling for my family.

Sijaona tatizo hapo la mtu kutaka kuwa na mwenzie Kama Ana Nia njema kabisa.
Ndiyo maana hujawa mwaaume bibie. Ila Mwanamke mmoja aisee hatoshi kabisa.

Back
Top Bottom