JF-Expert Member
Aug 28, 2012
Understanding Rick Ross' song "Holy Ghost" featuring Diddy

Lyrics to "Holy Ghost" by Rick Ross feat. Diddy
[Hook : Rick Ross]
They say I¡¯m gettin¡¯ money, must be illuminati
Talking to the Holy Ghost, in my Bugatti
He knockin¡¯ on the do¡¯ don¡¯t let the devil in
He knockin¡¯ on the do¡¯ don¡¯t let the devil in (x2)
[Verse 1 : Rick Ross]
Lord knows, that boy donebeen about it
Lord knows, that boy¡¯ll catch a body
Phone ringing, gotta be the Mexicans
Phone ringing, gotta be the Mexicans
Being dead broke is the root of all evil
Get money, my n****, do good with your people
I got the calico, I got the dynamite
They wanna do it big? Picka time tonight
Back to these b****** following my timeline
Back to these c******* following my timeline
Got the phone tapped, I think I¡¯m being followed
Touch him with the HolyGhost, can you hear me Father?
[Diddy]
Father, please protect me from brokeness
And b***** a** n*****, B**** a** b****** too
(Keep ¡®em away. Amen.)
Talking to the Holy Ghost, in my Ferrari
[Verse 2 : Rick Ross]
Work! That¡¯s all my n***** workin¡¯ with
Work! That¡¯s all my n***** lurkin¡¯ with
My teacher told me that I was a piece of ****
Seen her the other day driving a piece of ****
Work! Exactly what I¡¯m screamin¡¯ **
Certified, 8 digit n****, triple beamin¡¯ **
You talkin¡¯ to the Holy Ghost
I¡¯m smokin¡¯ ¡¯til I overdose
When I **** she let the***** soak
Even my lawyer be askin isit dope
Never break the code shock me with a million votes
I¡¯m forever dope, touched by the Holy Ghost
[Diddy]
You see, they hate what they don¡¯t understand
Father, forgive them
For they know not what they do
I Timothy 4:1-2: Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils; 2 Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron .

In the song Ross suggests that the "holy ghost" is his personal consultant, one he can talk (pray) to, and one who also works on his behalf to make him rich, aswell as destroy his enemies. Yet, he must havea relationship with God, because this "holy ghost" ishelping him to gain the whole world, right?
Let's not forget that it was satan in Matthew chapter 4who tried to present himself as God to Jesus, trying to tempt him and offer him the world. This is nothing new.

A Spirit of Divination
Check out this passage from Acts chapter 16:
And it came to pass, as we went to prayer, a certain damsel possessed with a spirit of divination met us, which brought her masters much gain by sooth saying: 17 The same followed Paul and us, and cried, saying, These men are the servants of the most high God, which shew unto us the way of salvation.18 And this did she many days. But Paul, being grieved, turned and said to the spirit, I command thee in the name of Jesus Christ to come out of her. And he came out the same hour.

The young girl was possessed by a spirit of divination, which is a demonic spirit. This particular spirit foretells of future events and provides hidden knowledge to those whom it possesses or consults with it. It is utterly deceitful and leads people to believe it is the true God. King Saul sought consultation from this same spirit and God judgedhim.
I'm here to tell you that this "holy ghost" in Rick Ross' song is not God at all,but is a demonic spirit of divination. Rick Ross and Diddy are actually telling us through this song - which also happens to be the very first track on the mixtape - that they consultwith demons for their fortune life.

I'm here to tell you that this "holy ghost" in Rick Ross' song is not God at all,but is a demonic spirit of divination. Rick Ross and Diddy are actually telling us through this song - which also happens to be the very first track on the mixtape - that they consultwith demons for their fortune in life.

Sorce
http://www.dasouth.com/features/columns/7786-understanding-rick-ross-song-qholy-ghostq-featuring-diddy

acha uoga_sema kwanini hauendi....?

sishangai kusema ni uoga,ila jua kuwa siku zote shetani anakushawish wewe kupotea kuliko alivyopotea yeye,najua huwez amin hata nisenini ila soma mathayo 23:15 kama ni mkristo

utawashika watu wa kijijini labda sio wanaojua. nani kathibitisha hili?

duh kweli hujaelewa mada yaan lyrics umeziona na jins anavyojielezea kumuamin Holy Ghost (satan)anayempa utajir bado unauliza nan kadhibitisha,yeye mwenyewe kwa ulimi wake
pia maandiko yanadhibitisha
-1 tim 4:1-2

Siku za mwisho shetani atafanya kila ktu ili awaindoe kwa Yesu its a choice hulazimishwi

Sent from my BlackBerry 9860 using JamiiForums

Hiyo ni shauri yake. Acha watu waende kuondoa stress. Hata awe anamuabudu shetani, haituhusu.

labda umeshakata tiket,ila naomba nikuambie kile unachokiona wewe kuwa sawa machoni kwako na kukitenda ni chukizo mbele za Mungu kama huamini soma hii mistar
-midhali 14:12
-midhali 16:2,21:2,22:7,

Arghrgrghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...mie nitaenda ijumaa jumamosi atanikuta nitaondoka jumapili jion baada ya bonanza

Kwani watu wanaenda kuabudu huko?

siku zote njia ya upotevu yaonekana kuwa sahihi machoni pa wengi
tafuta lyrics za wimbo wa rick unaitwa prayer uusome kwa umakini na kutafakari kilichoandikwa then uniambie saa ile uwo wimbo unapigwa na wewe kushangilia pasipo kujua pasipo kujua maneno anayosema rick ni kufuru mbele za Mungv

Hata imekuwa mtu akiwa ndani ya kristo amekuwa kiumbe kipya, ya kale yanapita tazama yanakuwa mapya. Tokea Yesu kristo aingie ndani ya moyo wangu amenifanya kuwa kiumbe mpya na kuniwezesha kuchukia ushetani wote ikiwamo na miziki yote ya shetani.

labda umeshakata tiket,ila naomba nikuambie kile unachokiona wewe kuwa sawa machoni kwako na kukitenda ni chukizo mbele za Mungu kama huamini soma hii mistar
-midhali 14:12
-midhali 16:2,21:2,22:7,

Midhali ni kitabu gani Mao??? Bible yangu haina kitu namna hiyo.

Siku za mwisho shetani atafanya kila ktu ili awaindoe kwa Yesu its a choice hulazimishwi

Sent from my BlackBerry 9860 using JamiiForums

hata maandiko yanasema kama umechagua kufanya dhambi ifanye kwa nguvu zote wala hamna wa kukuzuia na kama umeamua kufanya ya mungu na ufanye ya mungu,
(mhubiri 9:7-10)
ni vizur kutoa elimu ndipo mtu achague mwenyewe

Arghrgrghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...mie nitaenda ijumaa jumamosi atanikuta nitaondoka jumapili jion baada ya bonanza

kama jina lako lilivyo we nenda
hata maandiko yanasema kama umechagua kufanya dhambi ifanye kwa nguvu zote wala hamna wa kukuzuia
(mhubiri 9:7-10)