Kwa wanaume tu

kasimba123

JF-Expert Member
Apr 18, 2010
*STRICTLY FOR MEN ONLY*

*When a man steals your wife, there is no better revenge than to let him keep her.*
_~By Lee Majors_

*After marriage, husband and wife become two sides of a coin; they just can't face each other, but still they stay together.*
_~By Al Gore_

*By all means marry. If you get a good wife, you'll be happy. If you get a bad one, you'll become a philosopher.*
_~By Socrates_

*Woman inspires us to great things and prevents us from achieving them.*
_~By Mike Tyson_

*The great question... which I have not been able to answer... is, "What does a woman want?*
_~By George Clooney_

*I had some words with my wife, and she had some paragraphs with me.*
_~By Bill Clinton_

*"Some people ask the secret of our long marriage. We take time to go to a restaurant two times a week. A little candlelight, dinner, soft music and dancing. She goes on Tuesdays, I go on Fridays."*
_~By George W. Bush_

*"I don't worry about terrorism. I was married for two years."*
_~By Rudy Giuliani_

*"I've had bad luck with all my wives. The first one left me and the second one didn’t.” The third gave me more children!*
_~By Donald Trump_

*Two secrets to keep your marriage brimming*
*1. Whenever you're wrong, admit it,*
*2. Whenever you're right, shut up.*
_~By Shaquille O’Neal_

*The most effective way to remember your wife's birthday is to forget it once.*
_~By Kobe Bryant_

*You know what I did before I married? Anything I wanted to.*
_~By David Hasselhoff_

*My wife and I were happy for twenty years. Then we met.*
_~By Alec Baldwin_

*A good wife always forgives her husband when she's wrong.*
_~By Barack Obama_

*Marriage is the only war where one sleeps with the enemy.*
_~By Tommy Lee_

*A man inserted an 'ad' in the classifieds: "Wife wanted". Next day he received a hundred letters. They all said the same thing: "You can have mine."*
_~By Brad Pitt_

*First Guy (proudly): "My wife's an angel!"*
*Second Guy : "You're lucky, mine's still alive."*
_~ By Jimmy Kimmel_

*“First there is the promise ring, then the engagement ring, then the wedding ring...soon after....comes SuffeRing!*
_~By Jay Leno_

*"The reason why wives live longer is because they don't have a Wife"*
_~By Brandon Breezy_

*Forward this to all the guys to give them a good laugh .......and to the ladies with good sense of humour who can handle it!!!!!!!*

Sio wife tu hata girlfriend akishaliwa na mtu mwingine unamwacha on the spot

Shemeji yenu alikua ananiambia "Tusioane bwana naona kama tutachokana, halafu sidhani kama maneno ya binadamu mwenzetu yataamua uhalali au uharamu wa kuishi wote"

Tukakaa miaka saba naingia chuo mwaka wa kwanza binti akaolewa na njemba fulani hivi.

Naungana na wasiojua mwanamke anataka nini.

Shemeji yenu alikua ananiambia "Tusioane bwana naona kama tutachokana, halafu sidhani kama maneno ya binadamu mwenzetu yataamua uhalali au uharamu wa kuishi wote"

Tukakaa miaka saba naingia chuo mwaka wa kwanza binti akaolewa na njemba fulani hivi.

Naungana na wasiojua mwanamke anataka nini.
Mistari ya mwisho nimeielewa sana

4 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom