Kwa nini rais Kagame alimuua Juvenary lakini hajapelekwa ICC?

ASKOFU MSAIDIZI

JF-Expert Member
Jan 11, 2011
Rais paul kagame wa rwanda anatajwa kuwa ndiye aliye panga njama za kulipua ndege iliyombeba rais juvenal habyarimana wa rwanda akiwa na ruzibiza abdul na wenzake.

Baada ya kulipua ndege yalifuata mauaji makubwa yaliofanykia kwa wahuntu na kuacha nchi katika machafuko huku yeye akiutwaa urais.

Rais kagame amepiga marufuku vyama vya upinzani katika nchi ya rwanda na kila anayeanzisha vuguvugu la siasa anauawa.
Maswali yangu ni haya:

1. Ni kwa nini tanzania imekubali kushirikiana na kagame aliyeua rais lakini inakataa kutambua na kushirikiana na waasi wa libya?
2.rais wa misri amefanya uhalifu na kushitakiwa kwa nini kagame aliyeua rais hashitakiwi??
3.ni kwa nini marekani haishughuliki na kumukamata kagame lakini wanashughulika na kumukamata gadaffi??

Rwanda haina rasilimali za kuwavutia wamarekani bwana wako after profit.then kumbuka yeye na Museven ni vibaraka wa mmarekani kwenye madini ya Congo .Bush baada ya kuapishwa safari yake ya kwanza ilianzia Uganda.

[h=1]I CONFIRM IT IS PAUL KAGAME WHO SPARKED THE RWANDAN GENOCIDE, RUDASINGWA[/h] Chief Editor Dr Theogene Rudasingwa.
[h=5]PAUL KAGAME KILLED PRESIDENT JUVENAL HABYARIMANA, PRESIDENT CYPRIEN NTARYAMIRA OF BURUNDI, DEOGRATIAS NSABIMANA, ELIE SAGATWA, THADDEE BAGARAGAZA, JUVENAL RENZAHO, EMMANUEL AKINGENEYE, BERNARD CIZA, CYRIAQUE SIMBIZI, JACKY HERAUD, JEAN PIERRE MINABERRY AND JEAN-MICHEL PERRINE[/h]
Theogene Rudasingwa, ready to tell the truth about Habyarimana assassination
On August 4, 1993, in Arusha, Tanzania, the Government of Rwanda and the Rwandese Patriotic Front signed the Arusha Peace Agreement. The provisions of the agreement included a commitment to principles of the rule of law, democracy, national unity, pluralism, the respect of fundamental freedoms and the rights of the individual. The agreement further had provisions on power-sharing, formation of one and single National Army and a new National Gendarmerie from forces of the two warring parties; and a definitive solution to the problem of Rwandan refugees.
On April 6, 1994, at 8:25 p.m., the Falcon 50 jet of the President of the Republic of Rwanda, registration number "9XR-NN", on its return from a summit meeting in DAR-ESSALAAM, Tanzania, as it was on approach to Kanombe International Airport in KIGALI, Rwanda, was shot down. All on board, including President Juvenal Habyarimana , President Cyprien Ntaryamira of Burundi, their entire entourage and flight crew died.
The death of President Juvenal Habyarimana triggered the start of genocide that targeted Tutsi and Hutu moderates, and the resumption of civil war between RPF and the Government of Rwanda. The RPF's sad and false narrative from that time on has been that Hutu extremists within President Habyarimana's camp shot down the plane to derail the implementation of the Arusha Peace Agreement, and to find a pretext to start the genocide in which over 800,000 Rwandans died in just 100 days. This narrative has become a predominant one in some international circles, among scholars, and in some human rights organizations.
The truth must now be told. Paul Kagame, then overall commander of the Rwandese Patriotic Army, the armed wing of the Rwandese Patriotic Front, was personally responsible for the shooting down of the plane. In July, 1994, Paul Kagame himself, with characteristic callousness and much glee, told me that he was responsible for shooting down the plane. Despite public denials, the fact of Kagame's culpability in this crime is also a public "secret" within RPF and RDF circles. Like many others in the RPF leadership, I enthusiastically sold this deceptive story line, especially to foreigners who by and large came to believe it, even when I knew that Kagame was the culprit in this crime.
The political and social atmosphere during the period from the signing of the Arusha Accords in August 1993 was highly explosive, and the nation was on edge. By killing President Habyarimana, Paul Kagame introduced a wild card in an already fragile ceasefire and dangerous situation. This created a powerful trigger, escalating to a tipping point towards resumption of the civil war, genocide, and the region-wide destabilization that has devastated the Great Lakes region since then.
Paul Kagame has to be immediately brought to account for this crime and its consequences.
First, there is absolutely nothing honorable or heroic in reaching an agreement for peace with a partner, and then stabbing him in the back. Kagame and Habyarimana did not meet on the battlefield on April 6, 1994. If they had, and one of them or both had died, it would have been tragic, but understandable, as a product of the logic of war. President Habyarimana was returning from a peace summit, and by killing him, Kagame demonstrated the highest form of treachery.
Second, Kagame, a Tutsi himself, callously gambled away the lives of innocent Tutsi and moderate Hutu who perished in the genocide. While the killing of President Habyarimana, a Hutu, was not a direct cause of the genocide, it provided a powerful motivation and trigger to those who organized, mobilized and executed the genocide against Tutsi and Hutu moderates.
Third, by killing President Habyarimana, Kagame permanently derailed the already fragile Arusha peace process in a dangerous pursuit of absolute power in Rwanda. Kagame feared the letter and spirit of the Arusha Peace Agreement. As the subsequent turn of events has now shown, Kagame does not believe in the unity of Rwandans, democracy, respect of human rights and other fundamental freedoms, the rule of law, power sharing, integrated and accountable security institutions with a national character, and resolving the problem of refugees once and for all. This is what the Arusha Peace Agreement was all about. That is what is lacking in Rwanda today.
Last, but not least, Kagame's and RPF's false narrative, denials, and deceptions have led to partial justice in Rwanda and at the International Criminal Tribunal for Rwanda, thereby undermining prospects for justice for all Rwandan people, reconciliation and healing. The international community has, knowingly or unknowingly, become an accomplice in Kagame's systematic and shameful game of deception.
I was never party to the conspiracy to commit this heinous crime. In fact, I first heard about it on BBC around 1:00 am on April 7, 1994, while I was in Kampala where I had been attending the Pan African Movement conference.
I believe the majority of members of RPF and RPA civilians and combatants, like me, were not party to this murderous conspiracy that was hatched and organized by Paul Kagame and executed on his orders. Nevertheless, I was a Secretary General of the RPF, and a Major in the rebel army, RPA. It is in this regard, within the context of collective responsibility, and a spirit of truth-telling in search of forgiveness and healing, that I would like to say I am deeply sorry about this loss of life, and to ask for forgiveness from the families of Juvenal Habyarimana, Cyprien Ntaryamira, Deogratias Nsabimana, Elie Sagatwa, Thaddee Bagaragaza, Emmanuel Akingeneye, Bernard Ciza, Cyriaque Simbizi, Jacky Heraud, Jean-Pierre Minaberry, and Jean-Michel Perrine.
I also ask for forgiveness from all Rwandan people, in the hope that we must unanimously and categorically reject murder, treachery, lies and conspiracy as political weapons, eradicate impunity once and for all, and work together to build a culture of truth-telling, forgiveness, healing, and the rule of law. I ask for forgiveness from the people of Burundi and France whose leaders and citizens were killed in this crime. Above all, I ask for forgiveness from God for having lied and concealed evil for too long.
In freely telling the truth before God and the Rwandan people, I fully understand the risk I have undertaken, given Paul Kagame's legendary vindictiveness and unquenchable thirst for spilling the blood of Rwandans. It is a shared risk that Rwandans bear daily in their quest for freedom and justice for all. Neither power and fame, nor gold and silver, are the motivation for me in these matters of death that have defined our nation for too long. Truth cannot wait for tomorrow, because the Rwandan nation is very sick and divided, and cannot rebuild and heal on lies. All Rwandans urgently need truth today. Our individual and collective search for truth will set us free. When we are free, we can freely forgive each other and begin to live fully and heal at last.
Dr. Theogene Rudasingwa
Former: RPF Secretary General (1993-1996), Ambassador of Rwanda to the United States (1996-1999), and Chief of Staff for President Paul Kagame (2000-2004).
E-mail: ngombwa@gmail.com; Washington, DC. October 1, 2011

[h=5]Perished in the plane:[/h] Juvénal HABYARIMANA, Head of State of Rwanda;
Cyprien NTARYAMIRA, Head of State of Burundi;
Déogratias NSABIMANA, Chief of Staff of Rwandan Armed Forces (R.A.F.);
Elie SAGATWA, Colonel and Chief of the Military Cabinet of the Rwandan president;
Thaddée BAGARAGAZA, Major and executive officer in the ‘maison militaire' of the Rwandan president;
Juvénal RENZAHO, foreign affairs adviser to the Rwandan president;
Emmanuel AKINGENEYE, personal physician to the Rwandan president;
Bernard CIZA, Minister of Planning in the government of Burundi;
Cyriaque SIMBIZI, Communications Minister of Burundi;
and members of the French flight crew:
Jacky HERAUD, pilot;
Jean-Pierre MINABERRY, co-pilot; and ,
Jean-Michel PERRINE, flight engineer.

Rais paul kagame wa rwanda anatajwa kuwa ndiye aliye panga njama za kulipua ndege iliyombeba rais juvenal habyarimana wa rwanda akiwa na ruzibiza abdul na wenzake.

Baada ya kulipua ndege yalifuata mauaji makubwa yaliofanykia kwa wahuntu na kuacha nchi katika machafuko huku yeye akiutwaa urais.

Rais kagame amepiga marufuku vyama vya upinzani katika nchi ya rwanda na kila anayeanzisha vuguvugu la siasa anauawa.
Maswali yangu ni haya:

1. Ni kwa nini tanzania imekubali kushirikiana na kagame aliyeua rais lakini inakataa kutambua na kushirikiana na waasi wa libya?
2.rais wa misri amefanya uhalifu na kushitakiwa kwa nini kagame aliyeua rais hashitakiwi??
3.ni kwa nini marekani haishughuliki na kumukamata kagame lakini wanashughulika na kumukamata gadaffi??

Nyinyi mnaojiita maaskofu na wachungaji ndio chanzo cha kuuana ki halaiki huko Rwanda, sasa mnalianzisha tena? tuondokee hapa.

Rwanda is kind of a banana republic so it bears little interests in the eyes of this planet's imperialists.

Mmarekanh ukisikia kaenda sehem ujua kuna kitu atapata hapo na sio bure hivi hivi

Hakuna ushahidi kuwa Kagame ndiye aliyepanga njama za kumwua rais wa Kihutu. Ni Interahamwe na ushahidi ni kile kilichofuatia asubuhi yake.
Haingii akilini kuwa Kagame amwue rais wa Kihutu bila kuchukua hatua za kuwalinda Watutsi ambao walikuja kuchinjwa kama kuku. Tafakari. Usikumbatie propaganda.

Rwanda
The Cross and the Genocide
The involvement of Christian societies in the Rwandan genocide

The 1994 Rwandan genocide, killing an estimated 800,000 Tutsis and moderate Hutus, is made even more incomprehensible by the documented participation of many representatives of Rwandan church societies. How could God fearing nuns, and even a bishop, take part in the most cruel crimes against humanity committed on African soil? Even worse, several church societies allegedly were co-responsible for the growing hatred that led to the genocide. It remains an enormous contradiction to the Christian Message of Love.

Soma zaidi: AFROL Rwanda Background - The Cross and the Genocide

Ewe Askofu Msaidizi,

Tafadhali sana usituletee hizi fitna zenu, nyinyi mmeuwana kwenu na sasa usituletee upupu hapa, tumewasaidia vya kutosha, mpaka tumehakikisha nchi yenu inakalika, kwa hali na mali, mpaka ilifikia wakati Tanzania ndio ilikuwa nchi ya kwanza duniani kuwa na wakimbizi wengi. Nadhani tulichofanya tumefanya kwa mapenzi yetu ya kibinaadam na jirani yetu anapopatwa na matatizo ni wajibu wetu kumsadia. Hayo madai yako wapelekee Wamerekani, hapa kuna Watanzania na usitake kutupa mtihani mwingine. Wenzako huko Rwanda na Burundi wako mbioni kusameheana kwa yaliyotokea, wewe unakuja kutaka kutujaza chuki na ufataani, tunakuomba sana tuondokee hapa na uende kwa amani.

Faiza kipenzi changu... mdomo wako huo!!!

We still need you

Ewe Askofu Msaidizi,

Tafadhali sana usituletee hizi fitna zenu, nyinyi meuwana kwenu na sasa usituletee upupu hapa, tumewasaidia vya kutosha, mpaka tumehakikisha nchi yenu inakalika, kwa hali na mali, mpaka ilifikia wakati Tanzania ndio ilikuwa nchi ya kwanza duniani kuwa na wakimbizi wengi. Nadhani tulichofanya tumefanya kwa mapenzi yetu ya kibinaadam na jirani yetu anapopatwa na matatizo ni wajibu wetu kumsadia. Hayo madai yako wapelekee Wamerekani, hapa kuna Watanzania na usitake kutupa mtihani mwingine. Wenzako huko Rwanda na Burundi wako mbioni kusameheana kwa yaliyotokea, wewe unakuja kutaka kutujaza chuki na ufataani, tunakuomba sana tuondokee hapa na uende kwa amani.

unpopular thread.

na wewe na huyo mtoa mada mnajuana na mnachokifanya ni ku-play na minds zetu.

I CONFIRM IT IS PAUL KAGAME WHO SPARKED THE RWANDAN GENOCIDE, RUDASINGWA

Chief Editor Dr Theogene Rudasingwa.
PAUL KAGAME KILLED PRESIDENT JUVENAL HABYARIMANA, PRESIDENT CYPRIEN NTARYAMIRA OF BURUNDI, DEOGRATIAS NSABIMANA, ELIE SAGATWA, THADDEE BAGARAGAZA, JUVENAL RENZAHO, EMMANUEL AKINGENEYE, BERNARD CIZA, CYRIAQUE SIMBIZI, JACKY HERAUD, JEAN PIERRE MINABERRY AND JEAN-MICHEL PERRINE

Theogene Rudasingwa, ready to tell the truth about Habyarimana assassination
On August 4, 1993, in Arusha, Tanzania, the Government of Rwanda and the Rwandese Patriotic Front signed the Arusha Peace Agreement. The provisions of the agreement included a commitment to principles of the rule of law, democracy, national unity, pluralism, the respect of fundamental freedoms and the rights of the individual. The agreement further had provisions on power-sharing, formation of one and single National Army and a new National Gendarmerie from forces of the two warring parties; and a definitive solution to the problem of Rwandan refugees.
On April 6, 1994, at 8:25 p.m., the Falcon 50 jet of the President of the Republic of Rwanda, registration number "9XR-NN", on its return from a summit meeting in DAR-ESSALAAM, Tanzania, as it was on approach to Kanombe International Airport in KIGALI, Rwanda, was shot down. All on board, including President Juvenal Habyarimana , President Cyprien Ntaryamira of Burundi, their entire entourage and flight crew died.
The death of President Juvenal Habyarimana triggered the start of genocide that targeted Tutsi and Hutu moderates, and the resumption of civil war between RPF and the Government of Rwanda. The RPF's sad and false narrative from that time on has been that Hutu extremists within President Habyarimana's camp shot down the plane to derail the implementation of the Arusha Peace Agreement, and to find a pretext to start the genocide in which over 800,000 Rwandans died in just 100 days. This narrative has become a predominant one in some international circles, among scholars, and in some human rights organizations.
The truth must now be told. Paul Kagame, then overall commander of the Rwandese Patriotic Army, the armed wing of the Rwandese Patriotic Front, was personally responsible for the shooting down of the plane. In July, 1994, Paul Kagame himself, with characteristic callousness and much glee, told me that he was responsible for shooting down the plane. Despite public denials, the fact of Kagame's culpability in this crime is also a public "secret" within RPF and RDF circles. Like many others in the RPF leadership, I enthusiastically sold this deceptive story line, especially to foreigners who by and large came to believe it, even when I knew that Kagame was the culprit in this crime.
The political and social atmosphere during the period from the signing of the Arusha Accords in August 1993 was highly explosive, and the nation was on edge. By killing President Habyarimana, Paul Kagame introduced a wild card in an already fragile ceasefire and dangerous situation. This created a powerful trigger, escalating to a tipping point towards resumption of the civil war, genocide, and the region-wide destabilization that has devastated the Great Lakes region since then.
Paul Kagame has to be immediately brought to account for this crime and its consequences.
First, there is absolutely nothing honorable or heroic in reaching an agreement for peace with a partner, and then stabbing him in the back. Kagame and Habyarimana did not meet on the battlefield on April 6, 1994. If they had, and one of them or both had died, it would have been tragic, but understandable, as a product of the logic of war. President Habyarimana was returning from a peace summit, and by killing him, Kagame demonstrated the highest form of treachery.
Second, Kagame, a Tutsi himself, callously gambled away the lives of innocent Tutsi and moderate Hutu who perished in the genocide. While the killing of President Habyarimana, a Hutu, was not a direct cause of the genocide, it provided a powerful motivation and trigger to those who organized, mobilized and executed the genocide against Tutsi and Hutu moderates.
Third, by killing President Habyarimana, Kagame permanently derailed the already fragile Arusha peace process in a dangerous pursuit of absolute power in Rwanda. Kagame feared the letter and spirit of the Arusha Peace Agreement. As the subsequent turn of events has now shown, Kagame does not believe in the unity of Rwandans, democracy, respect of human rights and other fundamental freedoms, the rule of law, power sharing, integrated and accountable security institutions with a national character, and resolving the problem of refugees once and for all. This is what the Arusha Peace Agreement was all about. That is what is lacking in Rwanda today.
Last, but not least, Kagame's and RPF's false narrative, denials, and deceptions have led to partial justice in Rwanda and at the International Criminal Tribunal for Rwanda, thereby undermining prospects for justice for all Rwandan people, reconciliation and healing. The international community has, knowingly or unknowingly, become an accomplice in Kagame's systematic and shameful game of deception.
I was never party to the conspiracy to commit this heinous crime. In fact, I first heard about it on BBC around 1:00 am on April 7, 1994, while I was in Kampala where I had been attending the Pan African Movement conference.
I believe the majority of members of RPF and RPA civilians and combatants, like me, were not party to this murderous conspiracy that was hatched and organized by Paul Kagame and executed on his orders. Nevertheless, I was a Secretary General of the RPF, and a Major in the rebel army, RPA. It is in this regard, within the context of collective responsibility, and a spirit of truth-telling in search of forgiveness and healing, that I would like to say I am deeply sorry about this loss of life, and to ask for forgiveness from the families of Juvenal Habyarimana, Cyprien Ntaryamira, Deogratias Nsabimana, Elie Sagatwa, Thaddee Bagaragaza, Emmanuel Akingeneye, Bernard Ciza, Cyriaque Simbizi, Jacky Heraud, Jean-Pierre Minaberry, and Jean-Michel Perrine.
I also ask for forgiveness from all Rwandan people, in the hope that we must unanimously and categorically reject murder, treachery, lies and conspiracy as political weapons, eradicate impunity once and for all, and work together to build a culture of truth-telling, forgiveness, healing, and the rule of law. I ask for forgiveness from the people of Burundi and France whose leaders and citizens were killed in this crime. Above all, I ask for forgiveness from God for having lied and concealed evil for too long.
In freely telling the truth before God and the Rwandan people, I fully understand the risk I have undertaken, given Paul Kagame's legendary vindictiveness and unquenchable thirst for spilling the blood of Rwandans. It is a shared risk that Rwandans bear daily in their quest for freedom and justice for all. Neither power and fame, nor gold and silver, are the motivation for me in these matters of death that have defined our nation for too long. Truth cannot wait for tomorrow, because the Rwandan nation is very sick and divided, and cannot rebuild and heal on lies. All Rwandans urgently need truth today. Our individual and collective search for truth will set us free. When we are free, we can freely forgive each other and begin to live fully and heal at last.
Dr. Theogene Rudasingwa
Former: RPF Secretary General (1993-1996), Ambassador of Rwanda to the United States (1996-1999), and Chief of Staff for President Paul Kagame (2000-2004).
E-mail: ngombwa@gmail.com; Washington, DC. October 1, 2011

Perished in the plane:

Juvénal HABYARIMANA, Head of State of Rwanda;
Cyprien NTARYAMIRA, Head of State of Burundi;
Déogratias NSABIMANA, Chief of Staff of Rwandan Armed Forces (R.A.F.);
Elie SAGATWA, Colonel and Chief of the Military Cabinet of the Rwandan president;
Thaddée BAGARAGAZA, Major and executive officer in the ‘maison militaire' of the Rwandan president;
Juvénal RENZAHO, foreign affairs adviser to the Rwandan president;
Emmanuel AKINGENEYE, personal physician to the Rwandan president;
Bernard CIZA, Minister of Planning in the government of Burundi;
Cyriaque SIMBIZI, Communications Minister of Burundi;
and members of the French flight crew:
Jacky HERAUD, pilot;
Jean-Pierre MINABERRY, co-pilot; and ,
Jean-Michel PERRINE, flight engineer.
Kagame ni mkali balaa

Nyinyi mnaojiita maaskofu na wachungaji ndio chanzo cha kuuana ki halaiki huko Rwanda, sasa mnalianzisha tena? tuondokee hapa

wee lazima sio bure ww lazima aliekuroga kafa atakuwa

Oh yes Kagame ndio aliye muua Rais Habyarimana na wote ako kimya

Maswali yangu ni haya:

Kijana wangu wewe usiwe na wasi wasi siku wamarekani wakimchoka wala haitachukua hata dakika moja lazima atajibu mashtaka yake ya kuanzisha itsembatsemba baada ya kumuua rais wa Rwanda. Muda ni mwalimu mzuri nakuambia hata kama itakuwa 2020 kama atakuwa hai lazima ajibu mashtaka ya kuanzisha mauaji ya mwaka 1994 na pia lazima ajibu mashtaka ya kuua wakimbizi mwaka 1997 wa Kihutu karibia milioni mbili waliokimbilia DRC mwaka 1994 baada ya RPF kushika dola.Tulia machozi ya watu wa Mungu hayatakwenda bure

We Kamatembo chunga sana kinywa chako watu wengi ndani ya jf hawatumii majina halali hata ilo la kwako inawezekana siyo la kwako. Kwa hiyo isitumie jina la jamaa kuwashtumu watu wengine, mods futa hii maana imekaa kichochezi.

kumbuka kuwa, kipindi kile genocide imeanza, RPF walikuwa mbali sana wakitokea uganda mpakani na walipigana vikali sana na majeshi ya serikali hadi kufika kigali. that means, wakati ndege inadunguliwa Kagame hakuwepo pale kigali wala wanajeshi wake, eneo lile lilikuwa linalindwa na majeshi ya serikali. walipigana sana hadi kufika kigali na haikuwa rahisi.

ile ndege ilidunguliwa wakati tayari wananchi pamoja na interahamwe wameshagawiwa mapanga ambayo yaliagizwa makontena mengi sana toka china, dakika chache tu baada ya kutunguliwa, walianza kuuawa viongozi wa kihutu ambao walikuwa na msimamo wa kati yaani wale waliokuwa wanasimpathaizi na watusi ndio maana yule mama waziri aliuawa usiku uleule.,..na ndege ilitunguliwa kwa makombora yaliyokuwa yametegwa. asubuhi na mapema tayari walikuwa wameshasambaza ujumbe na kila eneo kuna road blocks kukagua vitambulisho na sura za watu na pindi mtusi akigundulika alikuwa anauawa on the spot mchana kweupee na wanamshambulia kama mnyama wa porini anavyoshambuliwa, hivyo ndivyo walivyouawa.

wakati huo kagame bado alikuwa mbali, aliposikia watu wake watusi wanauawa aliomba msaada kwa wamarekani wakamtosa. akaungana na majeshi ya uganda wakaanza kupigana kwa kushuka chini, majeshi ya serikali ya rwanda yalishindwa wakakimbia ndipo kina kagame walipouteka kigali n.k.

SWALI: unataka kusema, pamoja na kwamba kulikuwa na jeshi pale kigali, ilikuwa rahisi tu kwa kagame kuingia na kutungua ndege ile bila kukamatwa pale na wanajeshi hata polisi tu? palikuwa hapana ulinzi?

unachotakiwa kuelewa ni kwamba, ile ndege ilitunguliwa na wahutu wenyewe, ni serikali iliyokuwa inapinduliwa na ile genocide was pre planned kabisa ndio maana walishaandaa intarahamwe na wakawagawia mapanga ambayo yaliagizwa china makontena mengi tu kwa shughuli hiyo. walikuwa wanatafuta sababu wapi waanzie, Juvenali alipokuka Arusha kwenye ile Arusha accord ndio walichukia sana kwasababu ilikuwa wanapatana wahutu na watusi kitu ambacho wahutu walikuwa hawataki.

Back
Top Bottom