Kwa kipindi cha wiki tatu tu, Watazania wamepoteza watu kumi mashuhuri. Poleni sana bandugu

Your scientist president told you coroner is in goats and papaya.....you believed him

He told you that there was no corona in Tanzania and all you believed that drivel.

Your president told you that your SGR is directly and fully funded by tax revenue.....all you idiots believed him.

One party has ruled tanzania since Independence with mediocre results at best and yet you people are scared of changing it

How many natural resources do you guys have? And yet you're still poor after half a century of CCM rule.

The worst thing about your little rant is that the whole CCM apparatus survives on lying to you and scaring you into submission and like sheep all of you go along with it blindly.

It's in your DNA not only to be stupid, gullible but also afraid. If you doubt it ask your fore fathers that believed and drunk kinjeketiles magic water.....oops sorry they all got slaughtered like sheep and died just like the people that died because believed there's no corona in Tanzania and didn't protect themselves

First of all, let me congratulate you for having the temerity to flaunt your thoughtless opinions with no shame.

People are not scared of changing anything, there is no political party that has what it takes to replace CCM - and, CCM could be the only credible political party in Africa with a very clear ideology.

You used word "poor" to describe Tanzania and at the same time, you recognized Tanzania's vast natural wealth. So, how can Tanzania be poor and wealthy at the same time? Can your empty skull spot a contradiction, which is a necessary condition of falsehood?

Tanzania is not poor, is underdeveloped.

The underdevelopment in Tanzania is a result of several factors, such as: wars.

Dear dunderhead, Tanzanian natural resources are still underutilization.

Ni kweli uliyosema...
Ila mambo yetu ungetuachia wenyewe..

Ingelikua mnabaki huko huko kwenu bila kuzurula, tungesema mtajua wenyewe kama mlishaamua kufa kufa, ila sasa mnaponza majirani wote na dunia kwa huko kutochukua hatua zozote, wakati kila nchi duniani inapambana kuchukua hatua.
Fahamu Mtanzania mmoja akiingia kwenye nchi ya watu kama tayari muathirika, ataambukiza wengi na kurudisha hatua zote nyuma.....

Pitia huu uzi hapa uone mnavyosemwa kote kote Tanzania Kwenye Vyombo Mbalimbali Duniani

Hamna mwenye data za Tanzania, hata WHO imebembeleza sana muachie data ila dah! nyie ndio mfupa uliomshinda fisi, yaani mkiamua kukaidi inakua huo ndio mwendo, hata kwa wasomi wote kila mmoja yupo kwenye gwaride anasklizia maagizo ya mkulu akama atasema ipo au haipo au inakuja au ilishakuja au nikama imekuja.

Marais wa dunia wote wanatamani sana wawe na raia kama Watanzania, kwamba rais akitoa matamko basi, kila mmoja huko huko, hamna wa kuhoji. Akisema leo UKIMWI umeshindwa kwa maombi haupo Tanzania, yaani hapo ghafla mnatia vibeiriti condoms zote na kuanza kufurahia tunda mazima mazima.
Sasa wataachiaje data wakati data zenyewe hazipo ? 🙁

First of all, let me congratulate you for having the temerity to flaunt your thoughtless opinions with no shame.

People are not scared of changing anything, there is no political party that has what it takes to replace CCM - and, CCM could be the only credible political party in Africa with a very clear ideology.

You used word "poor" to describe Tanzania and at the same time, you recognized Tanzania's vast natural wealth. So, how can Tanzania be poor and wealthy at the same time? Can your empty skull spot a contradiction, which is a necessary condition of falsehood?

Tanzania is not poor, is underdeveloped.

The underdevelopment in Tanzania is a result of several factors, such as: wars.

Dear dunderhead, Tanzanian natural resources are still underutilization.
Calling me an empty skull yet you're here doing mental gymnastics trying to ignore the reality.

Eti there's no other political party to replace CCM.....this has to be some weird version of stockholm syndrome.

Not poor but "underdeveloped".....call it what you like but you can put lipstick on a pig and it will still be a pig.

Eti natural resources are "Underutilized".....I'm sure the congolese say the same thing too.

I thought my jokes were bad until you decided to spew your lunacy out here. Here's some free advise, don't quit your day job because you fancy yourself a comedian.....but then again it is your god given right to be an idiot.

Back
Top Bottom