Kutumbua watu wasio na vyeti makazini was not wise decision

Kamuelekeze mamako,
Anahusiana nini na nilichokitolea maoni?
Huu ni ushamba wa kale sana kindiga wewe.
naandika ninachojiskia,
Hakuna hicho kitu na ndio maana kuna sheria za JF labda pengine hujawahi kuzisoma.

Nikujuze tu kuwa wakati wa mabadiliko ya muonekano hui wa sasa wa JF bwana Max alitolea ufafanuzi juu ya uandishi mreeeefu wa post, uchanganyaji wa hoho, bilinganya, maharage, nyama na makukuru kwenye mlo mmoja n.k

sio kosa kutumia kingereza popote kwenye hii forums,
Ni kosa ni nini madhumuni ya uanzishwaji wa hizo English forums sasa?
ningeandika kikwetu si ndio ungekufa kabisa...wivu utakuua ndugu,
Kwa taarifa tu hiyo English unayozugia hapa inaweza kuwa ni lugha nayoizungumza kwa ufasaha pengine kuliko hata hii kiswahili.

Andika kikwenu tuone basi ngumbaru wewe

it is stupid to even think of suggesting that underqualified older employees should have stayed, we were all crying for more qualified people to be employed during kikwete's term. Now that it has been done, and your sponsor is broke you want us to believe underqualified people were better. There was no promise to whether those positions will be filled either, it was just your expectations.

leave my sponsor out of your bullshit. You must be naive to think more qualified people are being employed in this term,very naive. Of course it was not just my expectation,it was everbody's expectation that those qualified were going to replace underqualified, this was not the case, leaving us asking what was the reason/point of making people redundant?

leave my sponsor out of your bullshit. You must be naive to think more qualified people are being employed in this term,very naive. Of course it was not just my expectation,it was everbody's expectation that those qualified were going to replace underqualified, this was not the case, leaving us asking what was the reason/point of making people redundant?
first of all, this is not my bullshit, it's yours I'm just adding to it. Also, I never said more qualified people are being employed but if anyone is, they sure are more qualified than your sponsor. And "everybody"? I for one knew the government was looking for a way to fund it's big projects, and so I didn't expect a massive hiring just to replace your unqualified sponsor.

first of all, this is not my bullshit, it's yours I'm just adding to it. Also, I never said more qualified people are being employed but if anyone is, they sure are more qualified than your sponsor. And "everybody"? I for one knew the government was looking for a way to fund it's big projects, and so I didn't expect a massive hiring just to replace your unqualified sponsor.

Did it help to solve unemployment rate?NO, even a fraction of it!, what justifies the move and who benefitted??...you dont have answers...qualified this qualified that,keep nonsense to your bloodyself! i dont think you even read my topic, incase you dont understand,people who are unqualified are made qualified while at work...someone who is experienced and is given training perfoms better .....ni hayo ndugu!

Back
Top Bottom