Kutoka bungeni: Uchaguzi wa wabunge wa Afrika Mashariki

Bwa! ha! ha! ha! ha! ha! ha! ha! ha! ha!ha! ha! ha!ha! jamani hakuna mwenye namba ya Balatanda hapa? tafadhali mjulisheni kabla sijafunguwa hii Champagne, maana Bala alishambuliwa na huyu Baharia kwa kumshauri kwamba post anayoimudu ni kuwa meneja wa Ngwasuma!!.. hahahahahahahahaha!!.....

Imebidi nicheke tu.

Lenana you ar right 100%. Mathematicia cum Economist is going to be our voice in EALA. Let us give her support.

Aithough the chadema candidate was bound to lose because of ccm's machinations, chadema should be proud for having availed our country the NCCR lady mathematician cun economist!! Hadn't it been for chadema, the lady would not have been elected; viva Chadema!

Mkuu,

Chadema imepata ushindi mkubwa kwenye uchaguzi huu kuliko chama chochote...kuigania nafasi ziongezwe tu ni ushindi mkubwa.Imebidi nilete tena post yangu ya awali unielewe sasa.Tena nilileta hii post kabla hata uchaguzi haujafanyika

Hili suala kama nilivyosema tangu awali tulihitaji kuchukua msimamo mkali juu ya hili.Tulitaka hata member states wa jumuiya ya EAC wajue kwamba Tanzania inayoongozwa na CCM haijawa fully commited katika jumuiya ambayo pre-conditions ni democracy,freedom.liberty and equity.Tulitaka jumuiya ya Afrika mashariki itambue kuna watu wanabaka demokrasia kwa maslahi yao.Tulitaka wajue kwamba muda wote Tanzania imekuwa ikipeleka wawakilishi bila kuzingatia matakwa ya kisheria,mahitaji ya jumuiya,watu wasioitakia mema Tanzania na jumuiya.Ni zao la uhuni na ghiliba.Kinachatikiwa ni decency na maslahi ya Taifa Mbele na maslahi ya jumuiya kwa mapana.

It is not just about winning an election: it is about restoring a sense of decency to our society and Region at large. It is about taking pride in, and respecting,ourselves as human beings and consciously internationalizing democratic values. Unless we do this, development and true freedom will forever elude us and talents will never flower in the land.

But if the answer is democracy, what exactly is the question? The question is: Why are we still not properly practicing it? And that is where CHADEMA comes in-to provide the missing link

kama ingeshindikana basi ingekuwa necessary kujitoa katika mchakato huu halafu tufungue kesi mahakamani.Kufungua kesi mahakamani ni kuwatendea haki watanzania kwani imani itakuwa imebaki katika taasisi za kidemokrasia ambayo Mahakama ni mojawapo

Mkuu nakubaliana na wewe. Sidhani kama Chadema wana haja ya kujilaumu. They should be proud and walk with their heads high. What they have done in terms of increasing an opposition seat in the EALA, tena siku hiyo hiyo ya uteuzi ni mafanikio makubwa.

Ni jinsi gani CUF watakitumia hicho kiti walichokipata, it is upo to them. Lakini performance za wabunge wa CUF na NCCR-Mageuzi na hata zile za wabunge wa CCM zitakuwa scrutinized zaidi. Watu wameanza ku-develop interests na politics za EAC. People will be watching very closely.

We want to see our national interests strongly protected by these MPs

Ndoa tamu bana!
Hapana mkuu wangu mimi napingana na wewe kwa 100% katika hili, yule madam Kessy kama ndio angekuwa mgombea wa Chadema ni lazima angechaguliwa, nimesikitishwa sana Chadema chenye wasomi lukuki kwa nini kisimamishe mtu hayuko competent kwenye Fluently English? hapa nategemea na kina Ben Saanane mnijibu wakati hizi fomu zinatolewa mlikuwa wapi? au bado kitengo cha habari kina mapungufu?

Ebwanaeee,

Wewe unaona mie nafurahia Le Mutuz kushindwa? Wapi nimefurahia? Mi napoint out tu kwamba mbio za sakafuni zina mwisho wake.

Kama mie nafurahia na hao watu wanaopanga party NYC wanaalikana DC, NJ, CT and all over the northeast kusheherekea utasema wanafanya nini?

Le Mutuz inabidi apitie bluebooks kwanza, blueblood pekee haitoshi.
Yaani watu wanapanga sherehe za kusherehekea kushindwa kwa William? That is low!

Mkuu EMT

Unaamini kabisa kwamba walioshinda ni kwasababu wamekaa sana Bongo na wanauelewa mkubwa kuliko wa le mutuz?
Siasa na upigaji kura wa tulicho kiona pale ni zaidi ya kiingeraza walichoongea na cv zao...............you know what I mean

Inawezekana tu amekosea kuzichanga karata zake lakini si kwasababu ulizozitaja
Hapo kwenye red is what I meant. Huwezi kutoka Marekani fasta na CV ya kufanya kazi UN halafu ukategemea kupigiwa kura. Tena ndani ya CCM?

domokrasia kwa Tanzania bado tupo mbali sasa, ni siasa za makundi ndio zinazoendesha nchi na vyama vyetu, bora wagombea binafsi waje hasa kwenye ubunge ndio tuanzie huko 2015.

Ebwanaeee,

Wewe unaona mie nafurahia Le Mutuz kushindwa? Wapi nimefurahia? Mi napoint out tu kwamba mbio za sakafuni zina mwisho wake.

Kama mie nafurahia na haoya watu wanaopanga party NYC wanaalikana DC, NJ, CT and all over the northeast kusheherekea utasema wanafan nini?

Le Mutuz inabidi apitie bluebooks kwanza, blueblood pekee haitoshi.

ha!ha!ha!ha!ha!ha!ha!ha!ha!ha!ha!ha!ha!ha!ha!ha! kicheko cha kumuenzi La baharia La Mutuz
kweli watu wana arrange hii kitu

Sikumbuki mwanaJF aliyewania uongozi wa kisiasa akaungwa mkono hapa. Kwahiyo wanaJF wote ni incompetents in politics?
Sielewi unamaana gani unaposema kuungwa mkono, kumuunga mkono mtu si kumshangilia na kumwambia you are the best, hata kumpa challenge kama alivyokuwa anapewa William na Mtanzania ni njia mojawapo ya kuuga mkono.

• Thanks
Reactions: EMT
With this mentality......Kwenye chaguzi Zetu akina Lusinde na Wasira wanaingiza watu wengi mkenge sana

Some people keep their private lives private -- and seem to find ways to dodge the paprazzi. I don't know why some reporters [and almost everyone] feel they ought to know as much of someone else's private life as possible -- who he/she's dating, etc.

It must be tasking to be a celebrity. The people who want to know for example who Jessica Alba's boyfriends or to see pictures of someone making out with her by a pool would feel highly violated if the same were done to them

About dressing styles,inategemea na mazingra ya muda husika.

At least haogopi ku-criticize Rais

Dear US Blogger,

Thank you for your reaction to my Facebook status which has won a lot of positive support from various interested readers and stakeholders.

... For the sake of wider readership I have decided to put below my previous post on Facebook so that all the readers to revisit my status:

“Dear Mr. President HE Jakaya Kikwete: In 2005 we gave you a victory of over 80% because we had high expectations of your performance. By 2010 your popularity had slipped to just over 60% and it seems your popularity is taking a further deep due to various reasons including vacuum on the leadership direction…as a CCM cadre and a passionate citizen, I feel a sense of big letdown after some seven years of your leadership. What answers do you offer in order to put to rest your peoples outcries?”

From the outset, I want to reassure you that I am a sincere CCM cadre, passionate citizen and ardent fan of President Jakaya Kikwete as well as an activist. Like in sports, a fan is disturbed by non-performance of the team and coach; I am equally disappointed with JK.

While in 2010 elections, the President meant well, the current challenges have proved him wrong. As such, if elections were held today, more than 39% will vote against the President. Please consult senovate presidential opinion poll which were published recently.

It is my sincere conviction that the 61% including myself were right in choosing both the party and this president, only the challenges betray my belief. In other words viable solutions are not forthcoming.

Just like in 2005 my loyalty and support for our President was the same and intact in 2010 elections. To me, our party, the presidential candidate and the nation are in total eclipse by design and not by default. The party manifesto is impeccable, supreme and pro poor. In support of our manifesto, we campaigned for our candidate and won.

It is a popular belief that in our country politics and national interests goes hand in hand (hand and glove) you will be extremely wrong and suffer the consequences to separate the two. Unless you subscribed to American ideology of governance.

Today, I clearly see there is a vacuum on JKs leadership direction given the style of his first five years and the subsequent second term. Ideally, one would exploit the learning curve of the first term to better the experience curve. In his own words the first term was a learning curve (kwa maneno yake miaka mitano ya mwanzo ilikuwa ya kujifunza-tanuru la moto) so one would have expected a better output on the experience curve.

Look the following burning issues: power supply syndrome, Jairo saga, water crisis, petrol pricing, sale of UDA, cost of living, political disarray in CCM, corruption, just to mention a few. Who shall we depend on for clear direction?? Who shall we cry to??

For your information, one year let alone one month in politics is a long time for one to show the public that there is light at the end of the tunnel. But in this case, the public is disappointed. As an activist and sober citizen the facts are evident, weather you live in Tanzania or outside.

Ideally, one would have expected to see a clear direction in all those burning issues currently affecting our nation, but the President is too quite. The public is only awakened by the press and the parliament…why? The public including activists would like to know the status of all the burning issues that cause the letdown!!! Where is our President during such times? Where is he? What does he know? What does he say? And to who? Just when shall he speak to us about these issues?

In your view activists are branded as traitors and anti-party for their stand. If you were to advise the President, what would you say? And how? Do you think Tanzanians are happy with the status quo? Are you in touch with the reality? You appear to be a theorist, critique with far-fetched rhetoric’s. It would seem that your political model is more American than Tanzanian and that is why you seem to be blind to the genuine concerns of our country. We need solutions. Can you give us a sense of reality that a common Tanzanian faces every day?

To be sincere, all our concerns are a wake up calls to the President and the party and the nation. One cannot remain silent, while still four years lie ahead of us under this regime.

To recap, I am neither the first nor the only one to show concerns to party and the Presidents poor performance. These reflections are expressed by
most Tanzanians in different forums. Kindly also refer to Mwalimu Nyerere`s opinion on CCM party performance and his frank outburst on the second phase government of President Ali Hassan Mwinyi `s leadership. No one called him a traitor.

It is my conviction you will appreciate that I am a political cadre who wishes well our country under the ruling party. In view of the above, your opinion on political sophistication and leadership is handicapped and disabled to accommodate other views.

MY AMBITION

Both before and now I have been a satisfied and able professional who can go along without political ambitions. Having travelled all over the country, I have acquired a wider understanding of what ails our people in this country. My political ambition is to bring value added experience to the benefit of our nation.

Lastly, I have no grudge with the results of 2010 elections where I had contested for a parliamentary seat for the Kinondoni constituency. Assuming I would have won, I would still take to task the current leadership failures in the relevant forums within the party and, as a patriot.

My patriotic opinion is genuine and is not meant for winning any political favors whatsoever.

GOD BLESS TANZANIA!!
Shy-Rose Bhanji!

Jamani all in all, nawapa hongera Chadema kwa kufanikisha upinzani kuwa na viti viwili, lakini wana kesi ya kujibu kwa sisi wanaharakati, tunataka kujuwa ilikuwaje Chadema ikose perfect Candidates, na ni kwa nini CUF na NCCR MAGEUZI walikuwa na mgombea zaidi ya mmoja?

Nadhani sasa ni muda wa kuwajibishana na ningependa kuwa very clear hiki kitengo cha Habari kisiwe chini ya Mnyika na apewe mtu mwingine, natoa mawazo ya Mnyika kupunguziwa kazi, hakuna utetezi wowote wa kipuuzi nitakaouelewa katika hili.

Bila kumung'unya maneno uzembe huu uliofanywa na Chadema haukubaliki na haupaswi kufumbiwa macho na sio swala la kulipotezea lipite kimya kimya, haiwezekani chama tunachotaka kukikabithi Serikali kizidiwe akili na maarifa na chama kama NCCR MAGEUZI!! Nimechukizwa sana na jambo hili.

Kawafanya nini??

Ila hawajui akigeuza kibao na kutaka kuingia bunge letu 2015 ana nafasi kubwa tu.
Kwani kila anayekuchekea anakupenda?

Na kwani hujawahi kusikia mtu anasema 'basi tu namchukia fulani....'?

Hatimae hii thread imevunja record ya kuwa thread ndefu yenye page nyingi kuliko zote kwa kulingana na kumbukumbu zangu. Tusubiri thread ya matokeo ya uchaguzi kwenye majimbo mwaka 2015, hiyo nadhani itakuja kuvunja record pia. Hongera kwa wote mliochangia. Mimi nilikuwa safarini natoka Dar kuja Tunduma. While I was on the way nilikuwa nafuatilia habari hapa. Nawashukuru wote.

Back
Top Bottom