Kutaniko kubwa la vijana wa vyuo uwanja wa Taifa

Bro, let them!!

You being disbeliever should not in any way dictate the freedom of others. Well, you are expressing your thoughts and I respect that, but what about not being abusive??

Religious nonsense?? Low IQ campuses??

In history, there were those like you and yet out of 7.53 billions people in the world (as of 2017), 6.3 billions people which is 83.3% believe in religion.

Respecting some other people beliefs and choices and of course not insulting them will cost you nothing.

Bro

Nice to see you again!

Many people believing religions does not make them true!

Do you know 85% : 10% : 5% rule?

Exactly per your calculations 83% which is nearly 85% are dumb people....then 10% are the one who know the truth but control dumb 85% and people like me are 5% who know the truth and dont want to be controlled by the wenye hila 10%!

Thats the 85:10:5 rule!

Plust dunia ipo poa sana,kuna uhuru mpaka wa ku-provoke people,i'm using mine,na wewe pia unashauriwa utumie uhuru wako wa kutu-provoke pia!

Welcome sir!

Don't forget,religious people can kiss my ugly black ass,and nothing you can do on me,even you God can never touch me,he's useless and stupid!

Bro, let them!!

You being disbeliever should not in any way dictate the freedom of others. Well, you are expressing your thoughts and I respect that, but what about not being abusive??

Religious nonsense?? Low IQ campuses??

In history, there were those like you and yet out of 7.53 billions people in the world (as of 2017), 6.3 billions people which is 83.3% believe in religion.

Respecting some other people beliefs and choices and of course not insulting them will cost you nothing.
Una mabusara hadi unaboa yaani.

Usiku wa sifa

Usiku wa sifa ...
ccr_tz_umoja_wa_vyuo--1558332424323.jpeg
ccr_tz_umoja_wa_vyuo--1558332425001.jpeg
ccr_tz_umoja_wa_vyuo--1558332366763.jpeg
ccr_tz_umoja_wa_vyuo--1558332367362.jpeg
ccr_tz_umoja_wa_vyuo--1558332379936.jpeg

Nimetamani sana kuja ila heading ya taarifa imeni restrict. Mimi sio mwanachuo
Hapana ni kwaajili ya wote ingawa waandaaji ni wanachuo na target yao kubwa ni kuinjilisha vijana lakini huo usiku ni kwaajili ya wote bila kujali rika wala dini.

Bro

Nice to see you again!

Many people believing religions does not make them true!

Do you know 85% : 10% : 5% rule?

Exactly per your calculations 83% which is nearly 85% are dumb people....then 10% are the one who know the truth but control dumb 85% and people like me are 5% who know the truth and dont want to be controlled by the wenye hila 10%!

Thats the 85:10:5 rule!

Plust dunia ipo poa sana,kuna uhuru mpaka wa ku-provoke people,i'm using mine,na wewe pia unashauriwa utumie uhuru wako wa kutu-provoke pia!

Welcome sir!

Don't forget,religious people can kiss my ugly black ass,and nothing you can do on me,even you God can never touch me,he's useless and stupid!
The fool has said in his heart,
“There is no God.”
They are corrupt,
They have done abominable works,
There is none who does good.
Psalm 41:1

The fool has said in his heart,
“There is no God.”
They are corrupt,
They have done abominable works,
There is none who does good.
Psalm 41:1
Its funny you are copying a paragraph from a motherfucken outrageous book written by backward sinful savage Jewish motherfucken old males of the dark ages!

It's only right if you can copy me a pragraph from Newton's Mathematica Principia which atleast helped invent the internet you using now.....

Can I say "Fvck you"?......

Fvck you very much!

And hey,fvck God!

Run to him,tell him I said so.....

Shetan ana nguvu atii
Ni kweli lakini baada ya Bwana kufufuka alitukabidhi funguo za kufunga na kufungua. Ukisoma pia Luka 10:19 utaona tumepewa mamlaka/amri ya kumshinda adui! Ukipewa mamlaka kazi yako ni kutumia hayo mamlaka kikanuni ili utawale.

Kwa mfano John Pombe Magufuli kabla hatujampa mamlaka alikuwa hawezi kuamrisha majeshi! Lakini sasa kupitia mamlaka tuliyompa akitoa amri inatekelezwa! Hata sisi kupitia ukuhani wetu wa ubatizo tunayo mamlaka ya kumshinda shetani na mawakala wake ukiamuamini Kristo.

Soma hili neno uone mamlaka aliyotupa Kristo! 19 Tazama, nimewapa amri ya kukanyaga nyoka na nge, na nguvu zote za yule adui, wala hakuna kitu kitakachowadhuru.
Luka 10:19

Ni kweli lakini baada ya Bwana kufufuka alitukabidhi funguo za kufunga na kufungua. Ukisoma pia Luka 10:19 utaona tumepewa mamlaka/amri ya kumshinda adui! Ukipewa mamlaka kazi yako ni kutumia hayo mamlaka kikanuni ili utawale.

Kwa mfano John Pombe Magufuli kabla hatujampa mamlaka alikuwa hawezi kuamrisha majeshi! Lakini sasa kupitia mamlaka tuliyompa akitoa amri inatekelezwa! Hata sisi kupitia ukuhani wetu wa ubatizo tunayo mamlaka ya kumshinda shetani na mawakala wake ukiamuamini Kristo.

Soma hili neno uone mamlaka aliyotupa Kristo! 19 Tazama, nimewapa amri ya kukanyaga nyoka na nge, na nguvu zote za yule adui, wala hakuna kitu kitakachowadhuru.
Luka 10:19
Dah mkuu samahan

Ndo umeamua unihubirie

Ahaha

Back
Top Bottom