Kunyaza (Kachabali): African sexual technique that triggers female orgasm in 5 minutes....

Masanilo

Platinum Member
Oct 2, 2007
Introduction

The aim of this article is to present an uncommon sexual technique used, as far as we know, only in Burundi, Rwanda, the Eastern Democratic Republic of Congo, Western Uganda andWestern Tanzania (this area will be named Central Africa in the rest of the text) for triggering female orgasms during heterosexual encounters. For the first time, it is presented in a detailed and in depth manner to sexual health professionals. This sexual practice termed in Rwanda and Burundi as kunyaza and in Uganda as kachabali has already been published in two popular books Le Secret de l'amour à l'Africaine (Bizimana, 2008) and Kunyaza. Multiple Orgasmen und weibliche Ejakulation mit afrikanischer Liebeskunst (Bizimana, 2009). In this article, we repeat only the matters that in our opinion are essential for sexual health professionals.

The data presented here are essentially based on information collected from 58 women and men during our interviews in Central Africa and from 30 readers of our popular books. We give only a summary of the results of our research, without going into the details regarding the exact number and the percentage rate of the informants from whom we obtained the data.

Read more....

Recent publication from sexologies 2010! Jamaa kapata PhD

View attachment kunyaza[1].pdf

Nice publication aisee

Kitu gani kimekufurahisha...au hata hukufungua kujua kilichomo.......hiyo kauli yaweza kusemwa na mtu yoyote yule....................hat yule hajui linaloendelea

Gonga thanks Did you find this post helpful?

do the needful

Hahahahahahah,

Leo umeamkia upande gani ndugu yangu?? Mhhhh...ila ya mambo ya shule nayo sasa yanatisha..yaani mtu anapata PhD kilaini kwa kuwasimulia watu kitu ambacho amekifanya tangu alipokuwa anakaria 18 years? Ngona na mimi nikatafute kitu cha kunipa PhD ya dezo nishindane na JK.

Ila hapa tu amenigusa..ukizingatia kuwa bado memories na watu wa huko bado ziko live....

Men in Central Africa like to have sex with these women, also referred to as kingindobo or shamiryˇıikivu in Rwanda, which respectively means put a bucket under her and branch of Lake Kivu, the Lake Kivu being the largest lake in Rwanda. They are praised for their strong response to sexual stimulation.

mi sijaelewa mjue........mnitafsirie tafadhali

Pole sana dada,

Mbona jamaa katumia michoro kibao kuelekeza jinsi ya kufanya? Unataka kunambia ndo kwanza unasikia hii kitu?

I wish kila mtu angejaribu mwenyewe...Acha tu haya mambo!

mimi huwa na-practice hii

Mwenzenu hapa sina mbavu...

Huyu Mganda naona ana vituko kweli kweli...

'‘I myself was truly ignorant about female ejaculation until I met my current lover. It works better with the Banyankore kachabali (soma Katerelo in Kiswahili) technique. If you lover knows what he is doing, you'll pour rivers and experience multiple orgasms at the same time.''

Ukiisoma hii article na kupractice hii michoro lazima heshima ndani ya ndoa iwepo! Hata ukijaribu mechi za ugenini lazima utaaibika maana mwenza anaweza jenga kibanda!

After the penis has become moist enough, he removes it from the vagina and takes it into his hand or between the index and middle finger, as done during the practice of the simple form of kunyaza, and then he rhythmically and repeatedly strikes the external surfaces of the labia minora with the glans of his penis, working in the same movement from top to bottom and vice versa, from left to right and vice versa or from top to bottom in a zigzagging motion, and back again in a similar manner as with the stimulation of the glans and body of the clitoris;

Back
Top Bottom