KQ Cargo to the US + The Untapped potential of Kenya's textiles industry

Kafrican

JF-Expert Member
Jan 26, 2015

Kwenye hio ripoti inasemekana nchi ambazo ziko industrialized kwa sasa karibia zote zilianza na viwanda vya pamba kutengeneza material za kutengeneza nguo, kwahivyo kama tuna akili basi tuchukulia biashara ya pamba na viwanda vyake kama kitumuhimu sana.

Alafu pia hapo kwa video inaonyesha vile KQ inabeba wastani ya kama 5 tonnes za mizigo kwenda US kwa kila safari, naona hivi karibuni itabidi waongeze ndege ya cargo pekee kwenda marekani

Hicho kipindi kutoka kwa CHAMS Media hua kina furahisha sana... very resfreshing stories, sio kama vipindi na stesheni zengine Kenya kila siku ni siasa tu...

You can also watch this story about Konza City

Or this one about Kenya Netherlands relations and the KLM link

NBO to JFK Requires 85 tonnes of fuel.
Cargo capacity is unttenable..5 tones is just passanger luggage
Hio tonnage inayoongelewa hapo ni ya commercial cargo not luggage, they went from carrying an average of 2 tonnes of commercial cargo to an average of 5 tonnes in just one year, the highest they have carried for the JFK-NBO being 12 tonnes... And as it says on the Video, more American companies are now insisting their cargo be flown directly to US from Kenya rather than being shipped.... And given the fact that KQ flies to more than 45 countries in Africa, There is a potential of KQ aggregating cargo from its African destinations then taking it all directly to the US.

And before you deny any of what I have just said, let me remind you that JKIA has been voted the best African Airport in cargo business twice JKIA voted best African cargo airport

Also remember, as of last year, JKIA was the worlds second fastest growing airport in the whole freaking world in Cargo transport

Hio tonnage inayoongelewa hapo ni ya commercial cargo not luggage, they went from carrying an average of 2 tonnes of commercial cargo to an average of 5 tonnes in just one year, the highest they have carried for the JFK-NBO being 12 tonnes... And as it says on the Video, more American companies are now insisting their cargo be flown directly to US from Kenya rather than being shipped.... And given the fact that KQ flies to more than 45 countries in Africa, There is a potential of KQ aggregating cargo from its African destinations then taking it all directly to the US.

And before you deny any of what I have just said, let me remind you that JKIA has been voted the best African Airport in cargo business twice JKIA voted best African cargo airport

Also remember, as of last year, JKIA was the worlds second fastest growing airport in the whole freaking world in Cargo transport
Ofcourse with a virtually empty plane you can squeeze in 5 tonnes of cargo

Back
Top Bottom