Klopp apigwa faini Tsh. Mil 81 kwa kujibizana na mwamuzi

BARD AI

JF-Expert Member
Jul 24, 2018
Shirikisho la Soka (FA) limempa adhabu hiyo Meneja wa Liverpool kwa kosa la kugombana na mwamuzi msaidizi kwenye mechi ya Ligi Kuu dhidi ya Manchester City.

Klopp, alioneshwa kadi nyekundu kwa kujibizana na Mwamuzi baada ya Mohamed Salah kunyimwa mpira wa adhabu kwenye mechi iliyochezwa Oktoba 16, 2022.

Meneja huyo aliomba radhi kwa tabia aliyoonesha na kusema alipaswa kukabiliana na hali hiyo. Liverpool, inayoshika nafasi ya 8 Ligi Kuu itacheza na Leeds United Jumamosi Oktoba 29.

=====================

Jurgen Klopp has been fined £30,000 for his red card against Manchester City - but the Liverpool boss has not been given a touchline ban.

A statement released by the Football Association this afternoon read: "Jurgen Klopp has been fined £30,000 for breaching FA Rule E3 during Liverpool FC's Premier League match against Manchester City FC on Sunday 16 October 2022.

"The manager accepted that his behaviour during the 86th minute was improper, and an independent Regulatory Commission imposed his sanction during a hearing. This sanction is subject to appeal by either Jurgen Klopp or The FA following receipt of the independent Regulatory Commission's written reasons."

It remains to be seen whether the FA submits an appeal. The initial decision comes after Klopp was sent off by referee Anthony Taylor 10 minutes after Mohamed Salah had scored his 76th-minute winner in a dramatic Premier League clash at Anfield earlier this month.

The Reds boss was ordered from the touchline having confronted an official when Salah was denied a free-kick, despite appearing to be fouled by Bernardo Silva.

Speaking to the press after the win over City, Klopp apologised for the first dismissal of his Liverpool tenure and admitted he "lost it".

The boss said: "It is about emotion, of course. So red card, my fault, I went over the top in the moment. I don’t think I was disrespectful to anybody but if you look at the pictures…I know myself, I am 55 and the way I look at that moment is already worth a red card.

“I lost it in that moment and that’s not okay but a little bit as an excuse I would like to mention how can you not whistle that foul (on Salah), how on Earth is that possible?"

LIVERPOOL ECHO