Kizazi Cha vijana toka 1981-2001 ni vilaza Tupu!!

Pascal Ndege

JF-Expert Member
Nov 24, 2012
Soma hapa sijapata muda kufafanua kwa kiswahili

"Kids these days ... " At some point in every adult life, we all utter this phrase. No matter how young and hip you think you are -- use of the word "hip" notwithstanding -- one day you will spot a pair of 20-somethings in skinny jeans furiously texting away on a turquoise bicycle built for two and you will mutter, "Kids these days are obnoxious/self-absorbed/technologically obsessed." And you will be right.

But you will also be participating in a glorious tradition of generation-bashing that dates back to the first clan of cavemen that scoffed at their spoiled, lazy kids who had no idea what it was like to live without fire or really sharp rocks.

The latest generation to suffer the scorn of their elders is the so-called millennial generation, aka Generation Y, aka "The Me Me Me Generation" according to a 2013 Time cover story. Born roughly between 1981 and 2001, this is the first generation to come of age in the new millennium [source: Pew Research]. In the popular press and blog rants, millennials are routinely described as narcissistic, lazy, overly entitled, addicted to social media, and coddled by their helicopter parents in whose basements they plan to live until their mid-30s.

Millennials also are widely predicted to become the first generation in U.S. history to do worse than their parents financially. There is a powerful temptation to equate the much-maligned personality traits of millennials with their high unemployment rate -- at 16.2 percent for young people 16 to 24, it's more than twice the national average -- and limited financial prospects [source: Ayres]. But the truth, as usual, is much more complicated.

If millennials indeed become the first generation to do worse than their parents, it's less about the generation gap than the wealth gap. It's less about entitled kids who can't stand hard work than a wholesale lack of jobs that offer a living wage for someone with limited experience. In other words, it's not just the "kids these days," but the "economy these days" that we really should be moaning about.

Let's start with a summary of the economic forces working against the success of Millennials, then see if we can salvage a small scrap of hope for their future.

Sent from my iPhone

Huu ni utafiti wa kweli ImageUploadedByJamiiForums1396586291.125806.jpg

Serikali Tatu!! Serikali Tatu !!! kelele nyingi zinatokea kwa kizazi hiki cha millennium

Sent from my iPhone

Soma hapa sijapata muda kufafanua kwa kiswahili

"Kids these days ... " At some point in every adult life, we all utter this phrase. No matter how young and hip you think you are -- use of the word "hip" notwithstanding -- one day you will spot a pair of 20-somethings in skinny jeans furiously texting away on a turquoise bicycle built for two and you will mutter, "Kids these days are obnoxious/self-absorbed/technologically obsessed." And you will be right.
But you will also be participating in a glorious tradition of generation-bashing that dates back to the first clan of cavemen that scoffed at their spoiled, lazy kids who had no idea what it was like to live without fire or really sharp rocks.
The latest generation to suffer the scorn of their elders is the so-called millennial generation, aka Generation Y, aka "The Me Me Me Generation" according to a 2013 Time cover story. Born roughly between 1981 and 2001, this is the first generation to come of age in the new millennium [source: Pew Research]. In the popular press and blog rants, millennials are routinely described as narcissistic, lazy, overly entitled, addicted to social media, and coddled by their helicopter parents in whose basements they plan to live until their mid-30s.
Millennials also are widely predicted to become the first generation in U.S. history to do worse than their parents financially. There is a powerful temptation to equate the much-maligned personality traits of millennials with their high unemployment rate -- at 16.2 percent for young people 16 to 24, it's more than twice the national average -- and limited financial prospects [source: Ayres]. But the truth, as usual, is much more complicated.
If millennials indeed become the first generation to do worse than their parents, it's less about the generation gap than the wealth gap. It's less about entitled kids who can't stand hard work than a wholesale lack of jobs that offer a living wage for someone with limited experience. In other words, it's not just the "kids these days," but the "economy these days" that we really should be moaning about.
Let's start with a summary of the economic forces working against the success of Millennials, then see if we can salvage a small scrap of hope for their future.

Sent from my iPhone

Acha utani mbona waliozaliwa kabla ya 1981 nao ni vilaza wengi wao ndiyo waliojaa kwenye taasisi za serikali, wabunge nk na wameshindwa kutuletea maendeleeo na badala yake wengi wao ni wala rushwa wakubwa, wanalala na mabint wadogo wanafunzi wanaongoza kwa kuwa na nyumba ndogo nk.

Acha utani mbona waliozaliwa kabla ya 1981 nao ni vilaza wengi wao ndiyo waliojaa kwenye taasisi za serikali, wabunge nk na wameshindwa kutuletea maendeleeo na badala yake wengi wao ni wala rushwa wakubwa, wanalala na mabint wadogo wanafunzi wanaongoza kwa kuwa na nyumba ndogo nk.

Inasemekana kuwa yani watoto wasikuhizi ni vilaza kuliko baba zao ona bunge la katiba ona hoja za muungano utapata jibu!

Sent from my iPhone

Daah!? Mimi niseme tu kuwa kizazi hiki kimetawaliwa na kupenda uzinzi. Ni aibu ya karne. Ila kinajitambua sana katika kudai haki zao pamoja na kuwa hawatekelezi wajibu wao.

Daah!? Mimi niseme tu kuwa kizazi hiki kimetawaliwa na kupenda uzinzi. Ni aibu ya karne. Ila kinajitambua sana katika kudai haki zao pamoja na kuwa hawatekelezi wajibu wao.

Yaha ni maneno yako mimi nimesoma utafiti tu wa millennium kids! Ni blaaaa mimi nimeamua kuwapa bendera ya Tanganyika kabla ya uhuru maana bado niwatumwa wa fikra

Sent from my iPhone

wazee wengi walibahatika kusoma katika kizazi ambacho wengi hawakutaka kwenda shule isipokua kuchunga mbuzi na kulima..na wote waliobahatika kwenda shule ndio viongozi kwa sasa, na wamekuwa viongozi si kwasababu ya vipaji vya uongozi ila kwa kuwa walikua wakwanza kwenda shule, wanachojivunia sana ni kingerreza cha mkoloni na kuarange files..thats all.

Afadhali Sipo ktk Hicho Kizazi na Imenipita Kwa Miaka Miwili tu KUDADADEKI.................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wazee wengi walibahatika kusoma katika kizazi ambacho wengi hawakutaka kwenda shule isipokua kuchunga mbuzi na kulima..na wote waliobahatika kwenda shule ndio viongozi kwa sasa, na wamekuwa viongozi si kwasababu ya vipaji vya uongozi ila kwa kuwa walikua wakwanza kwenda shule, wanachojivunia sana ni kingerreza cha mkoloni na kuarange files..thats all.

Huu utafiti ni wa marekani yaani wanasema mgunduzi wa Facebook ni kilaza sasa kijana wa kibongo Sijui yuko wapi hapa

Sent from my iPhone

Hicho kizazi unachotaka kukisifia ndio kilichojenga misingi mibaya ya nchi hii...

Rejelea chanzo kikuu cha anguko la uchumi wa Tanganyika baadaye Tanzania utaelewa...

Hicho kizazi unachotaka kukisifia ndio kilichojenga misingi mibaya ya nchi hii...

Rejelea chanzo kikuu cha anguko la uchumi wa Tanganyika baadaye Tanzania utaelewa...

Mimi sikisifii kabisa huu ni utafiti na babA zenu walijenga misingi ya mawe na matope basi kihi kizazi kitabomoa ule msingi na kujenga nchi bila misingi kwa kifupi tu huwezi kufikia baba yako

Sent from my iPhone

Back
Top Bottom