Kiwango cha Wizi na utapeli kenya Kimezidi..Yaani hadi Matiangi anauza Fake Gold

Mkikuyu- Akili timamu

JF-Expert Member
Feb 16, 2018

Here are the documents of the CONFIDENTIAL report being hidden from the public on the ongoing fake Gold scandal. Moses Wetangula is mentioned here, Matiangi has not been left out. Wetangula conned the royal family from UAE. He is a con.

Jihanda is the errand boy of Ruto, also mentioned here in the fake gold scam. …. Remember Ruto also attended the wedding of Jared Otieno whose house the fake Gold was found …. no other national leader attended the wedding of Jared Otieno except William Ruto..

Rashid Echesa is a member of wash wash a crook we all know. His house was raided recently and fake money in Billions was recovered.

This is the main reason Uhuru Kenyatta specifically fired Echesa. A wash wash conman. Rashid Echesa is a close ally of William Ruto…

naona leo umeregea kw kipenzi chako nyakundi...bwahahaa...si juma lilipita tu ulimkwepa braza...

Jihanda is the errand boy of Ruto, also mentioned here in the fake gold scam. …. Remember Ruto also attended the wedding of Jared Otieno whose house the fake Gold was found …. no other national leader attended the wedding of Jared Otieno except William Ruto..

I often wonder, what would happen to you if you went one day without village, bar and gutter press gossip? Just one day.
Ruto never attended Jared Otieno's wedding.

That should tell you to take everything else from the gossip with a grain of salt.

Here are the documents of the CONFIDENTIAL report being hidden from the public on the ongoing fake Gold scandal. Moses Wetangula is mentioned here, Matiangi has not been left out. Wetangula conned the royal family from UAE. He is a con.

Rashid Echesa is a member of wash wash a crook we all know. His house was raided recently and fake money in Billions was recovered.

This is the main reason Uhuru Kenyatta specifically fired Echesa. A wash wash conman. Rashid Echesa is a close ally of William Ruto…

How can this Wetangula fool think of conning the Royal family of Dubai, surely. Hii Kenya tutakuja kupigwa mabomb hapa na U.A.E siku moja eti tumewaibia.

I've just read the story.
Just a scam to defraud the Emiratis.
They printed fake newspaper front pages. Used the name of Matiang'i to make it believable.
The sheik's representative was even driven to Karen where he met a man masquerading as Matiang'i.

Mkikuyu- Akili timamu , It is unfortunate for you to be masquerading as an economist and you rely on gutter news for your gossip.😂😂😂
Go read the story - https://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2019-05-15-uhuru-ordered-crackdown-on-fake-gold-dealers/

I've just read the story.
Just a scam to defraud the Emiratis.
They printed fake newspaper front pages. Used the name of Matiang'i to make it believable.
The sheik's representative was even driven to Karen where he met a man masquerading as Matiang'i.

Mkikuyu- Akili timamu , It is unfortunate for you to be masquerading as an economist and you rely on gutter news for your gossip.😂😂😂
Go read the story - https://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2019-05-15-uhuru-ordered-crackdown-on-fake-gold-dealers/
Boss Jubilee is a joint criminal enterprise..I cannot defend anyone who works for the state in matters corruption..Kenyans long ago stopped reading mainstream media as they are all compromised, infact major corruption stories have been unerthed by bloggers long before the fake news media got a go ahead to publish from their corrupt sponsors..
If you are deep in mainstream media and your brain locked to Jubilee delivery portal you are too brainwashed to understand anything

Boss Jubilee is a joint criminal enterprise..I cannot defend anyone who works for the state in matters corruption..Kenyans long ago stopped reading mainstream media as they are all compromised, infact major corruption stories have been unerthed by bloggers long before the fake news media got a go ahead to publish from their corrupt sponsors..
If you are deep in mainstream media and your brain locked to Jubilee delivery portal you are too brainwashed to understand anything

You keep stats on what Kenyans are reading?
You don't have to defend Jubilee, but don't also defend fake news. Like where you've written Ruto attended Jared's wedding.

You keep stats on what Kenyans are reading?
You don't have to defend Jubilee, but don't also defend fake news. Like where you've written Ruto attended Jared's wedding.
Boss you live in a country where Staffers from office of the president con billionare businessmen like Nashud Merali off millions.
Continue in your slumber and watch fake news on mainstream media daily..

Boss you live in a country where Staffers from office of the president con billionare businessmen like Nashud Merali off millions.
Continue in your slumber and watch fake news on mainstream media daily..

You're so deep into gutter press that you can't be saved.
Calling someone and claiming to be from state house is different from being an actual staffer from the office of the president.
I can be calling you from Kamiti.

None of the conmen worked for the president.
You sound like someone who is very easily conned. Believing the conman's story.

You're so deep into gutter press that you can't be saved.
Calling someone and claiming to be from state house is different from being an actual staffer from the office of the president.
I can be calling you from Kamiti.

None of the conmen worked for the president.
You sound like someone who is very easily conned. Believing the conman's story.
Here is the fake gold conman with Matiangi
IMG_20190515_193215.jpg

Here is him with Ruto
IMG_20190515_193631.jpg

Now with Baba
IMG_20190515_193535.jpg

And mr watermelon
As i said,this is a criminal enterprise
IMG_20190515_193614.jpg

Here is the fake gold conman with MatiangiView attachment 1098593
Here is him with Ruto
View attachment 1098605
Now with Baba
View attachment 1098610
And mr watermelon
As i said,this is a criminal enterpriseView attachment 1098618

Instead of addressing your fake news, you keep diverting.
This guy was not meeting these politicians in his capacity as a 'gold conman'.
He was meeting them or bumping into them in his capacity as a Jubilee politician and later Wiper politician. He was vying for an MP seat.

Instead of addressing your fake news, you keep diverting.
This guy was not meeting these politicians in his capacity as a 'gold conman'.
He was meeting them or bumping into them in his capacity as a Jubilee politician and later Wiper politician. He was vying for an MP seat.
Mainstream media = Fakenews esp concerning corruption.
In anycase, such a fraudster mixing with politicians this way tells you alot about the kind of leadership kenya has

0 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom