Kisa cha kweli cha Hayati Nelson Mandela akiwa Rais jinsi alivyokutana mgahawani na Askari aliyemtesa alipokuwa jela

Uzalendo wa Kitanzania

JF-Expert Member
Mar 8, 2020
THE MAN WHO USED TO URINATE ON MY HEAD WHEN I WAS IN THE PRISON

Nelson Mandela: "After I became president, I asked some members of my close protection to stroll with me in the city and have lunch at one of its restaurants. We sat in one of the downtown restaurants and all of us asked for some sort of food."

"After a while, the waiter brought us our requests and I noticed that there was someone sitting in front of my table waiting for food".

I then told one of the soldiers: go and ask that person to join us with his food and eat with us. The soldier went and asked the man so. The man brought up his food and sat by my side and began to eat. His hands were trembling constantly until everyone had finished their food and the man went. The soldier said to me: The man was apparently quite sick. His hands trembled as he ate!"

"No, not at all," said Mandela.

"This man was the guard of the prison where I was jailed.

"Often, after the torture I was subjected to, I used to scream and ask for a little water.

"The very same man used to come every time and urinate on my head instead".

"So I found him scared, trembling, expecting me to reciprocate now, at least in the same way, either by torturing him or imprisoning him as I am now the president of the state of South Africa."

"But this is not my character nor part of my ethics".

"The mentality of retaliation destroys states, while the mentality of tolerance builds nations".

I say, treat others well because no one knows tomorrow.
#InsideAfrica🌍

FB_IMG_16186435321326980.jpg

Inasemekana huyo aliyekuja kuwa Rais,hakua Mandela halisi.
Alikua ni pandikizi,halisi aliuawa 1985

Mandela halisi aliyefungwa jela sio yule aliyekuja kuwa rais
huwa mnasahau kwamba alifungwa akiwa kijana na akatoka mzee ?
winnie Madikizela Mandela, alisahau "mjegejo" wa bwana wake hadi asigundue huyu ni mtu mwingine ?

huwa mnasahau kwamba alifungwa akiwa kijana na akatoka mzee ?
winnie Madikizela Mandela, alisahau "mjegejo" wa bwana wake hadi asigundue huyu ni mtu mwingine ?
Na watoto wasigundue huyu siyo baba yetu kweli?

Ni mtu kama C'de Freeman Mbowe tu hapa Tanzania anayeweza kufanya hivyo! Unatendewa ubaya kiasi hicho anakaa kimya, hanung'uniki wala kupiga kelele kisha anakuja hadharani anasema tusonge mbele, tumuachie Mungu?! Hakuna kama Mbowe!!
Mwenyekiti wenu ni ntu wa dili ... Kakusanya michango ya wanachadema kaenda kuchoma chanjo Dubai yeye na familia yake .... Ntu wa dili ... Bisha brazaa.

THE MAN WHO USED TO URINATE ON MY HEAD WHEN I WAS IN THE PRISON

Nelson Mandela: "After I became president, I asked some members of my close protection to stroll with me in the city and have lunch at one of its restaurants. We sat in one of the downtown restaurants and all of us asked for some sort of food."

"After a while, the waiter brought us our requests and I noticed that there was someone sitting in front of my table waiting for food".

I then told one of the soldiers: go and ask that person to join us with his food and eat with us. The soldier went and asked the man so. The man brought up his food and sat by my side and began to eat. His hands were trembling constantly until everyone had finished their food and the man went. The soldier said to me: The man was apparently quite sick. His hands trembled as he ate!"

"No, not at all," said Mandela.

"This man was the guard of the prison where I was jailed.

"Often, after the torture I was subjected to, I used to scream and ask for a little water.

"The very same man used to come every time and urinate on my head instead".

"So I found him scared, trembling, expecting me to reciprocate now, at least in the same way, either by torturing him or imprisoning him as I am now the president of the state of South Africa."

"But this is not my character nor part of my ethics".

"The mentality of retaliation destroys states, while the mentality of tolerance builds nations".

I say, treat others well because no one knows tomorrow.
#InsideAfrica🌍

View attachment 1754293
Hivi hawa makaburu waliokuwa wanafanya mambo haya, asili yao Ulaya ni nchi gani?

Netherlands/Holland
Lakini mbona hawa watu ni wakarimu sana ukiwa kwao?. I have been with them for quite some time. Kuna Profesa mmoja hadi alikuwa rafiki yangu. Ilikuwa tukiwa tunatoka Chuo, tulikuwa tunapita mtaa anaoishi, yeye anaingia kwake mimi naendelea na safari yangu natembea kwa miguu kuelekea kwenye kituo cha kupanda treni kwenda The Hague. Kuna baadhi ya siku alikuwa ananiambia, makanyaga, subiri hapa nje kwanza niingie ndani nimuulize mke wangu kama anaweza kutayarisha chakula cha kutosha, ule kwanza halafu ndiyo uende nyumbani kwako. Mimi nilikuwa naishi The Hague Hollands Spoor, halafu yeye alikuwa anaishi Delft na alikuwa Profesa pala pale Delft. Hawa watu mbona kwao ni wakarimu sana? Mimi hata siamini kama hao makaburu ni waholanzi orijino. Waholanzi hawako hivyo

yaliyomoyamo

9 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom