kinyau's birthday

Kinyau

JF-Expert Member
Nov 24, 2006
So much to be grateful for, so many blessings I have encountered. Na umri ndio huooo wasonga. Namshukuru Mungu I have just turned...........(guess what)
thanks to my loving spouse,sweet children,loyal friends like JF friends and all others.
Karibuni keki hukoooo maskani.

So much to be grateful for, so many blessings I have encountered. Na umri ndio huooo wasonga. Namshukuru Mungu I have just turned...........(guess what)
thanks to my loving spouse,sweet children,loyal friends like JF friends and all others.
Karibuni keki hukoooo maskani.

Kinyau...!

Pole sana, there is nothing to celebrate for your birthday my brother...!

Infact you have grown closer to your grave...! Are you aware of that...?

Hongera sana Kinyau, Happy Birthday and may you live to blow 101 candles. Msalimie sana Mzee :). Unashare Birthday na Michael Jackson yeye ametimiza miaka 50 leo, najua wewe una nusu ya hiyo 50 :)

Happy birthday Kitty ... may you grow to outlive that beautiful pink basket of yours

Hongera sana Kinyau, Happy Birthday and may you live to blow 101 candles. Msalimie sana Mzee :). Unashare Birthday na Michael Jackson yeye ametimiza miaka 50 leo, najua wewe una nusu ya hiyo 50 :)

And May You Live Not Only To Blow Out 101 Candles But 1001 Candles!
Cheers Lol!

Kinyau...!

Pole sana, there is nothing to celebrate for your birthday my brother...!

Infact you have grown closer to your grave...! Are you aware of that...?

mhafidhina nope i choose to differ wit u, life is about celebrating the blessings one has and striving for betterment of oneself and the society while also fighting all bad things (like ufisadi)
life/good health and good people around is worth celebration. The struggle continues and so does the celebration.:)