Kingereza ni changamoto kwa JF members, nyuzi za English hazisogelewi

AFAIK, A round ball-like shape or flattened rounded shape are all pancake shapes, it depends on where you ask for one. Ref, danish pancake ball, Camping - Danish Pancake Balls

You see, the same dish can be prepared and saved differently in other countries. You'll just stick to the recipes.
Touché, an interesting fact on how the recipe or preparation of the same dish changes as we move across the globe.

What's more interesting to me is the fact that I lived under the assumption that we would share the "vitumbua" or should I say "rice stuffed pancakes" recipe with middle eastern countries only to find out that a similar process is done in Denmark (Though I highly doubt if their recipe is as tasty as ours 😁)

Nyuzi nyingi za kingereza humu JF huwaga hazina wachangiaji kitu ambacho kinatia shaka uwezo wa wana great thinkers kwenye ishu mzima ya lugha ya kimalikia.

Na hata watakaochangia ukisoma kingereza chao unaweza ukakesha unacheka. Bado sijaelewa kama great thinkers wengi wamesoma shule za kata au hawapendi tu nyuzi zilizowasilishwa kwa kutumia ngeli?
Kwangu mimi naona bora hiko kiingereza watu wanakibananga tunawapa udhuru, ila si Kiswahili yaani mtu Kiswahili ni lugha yake mama, lakini hajui kuandika wala kuzungumza.

Ukweli huu uwafikie wana Jamiiforum wote, watoto na wavyele na walio kuwepo waaaambie wasio kuwepo.

Back
Top Bottom