Kinachoniogopesha 'sometimes'

The Boss

JF-Expert Member
Aug 18, 2009
ukieelewa hii...hata wewe unaogopa sometimes.....

“Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It's not just in some of us; it's in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.”

umewahi ku experience hii kitu?

to feel comfortable in the crowd??????afraid of stepping out?

Bro this is too deep you will just end up elienating a lot of our regulars here not mentioning the ones who will demand a translation not into swahili but their mother tongue lol!

Bro this is too deep you will just end up elienating a lot of our regulars here not mentioning the ones who will demand a translation not into swahili but their mother tongue lol!

ha haa ha so the fear will double?lol

ha haa ha so the fear will double?lol
or even triple hahaha! i remember in primary school the teacher will ask a question and i would have the answer before a lot of other pupils and this made me unpopular with the class and you would not believe some teachers who said i was not giving others a fair chance to learn.So i would pinch myself to keep quiet-be part of the crowd.

or even triple hahaha! i remember in primary school the teacher will ask a question and i would have the answer before a lot of other pupils and this made me unpopular with the class and you would not believe some teachers who said i was not giving others a fair chance to learn.So i would pinch myself to keep quiet-be part of the crowd.

well you see
we have this culture of always alienate anyone who is different from us....

my father decided to live and raise us in uswazi....while he was offered a good house in masaki
back in the days...can you believe that?
all because of this type of fears that many people have.....the fear of becoming successful than your friends.......

some people have it,and it does cost them big time....

ha haa usikute some of the teachers walikuwa na wivu hivi...
like huyu mtoto bana,kazidi lol

Duh Boss hii topic inahusu sana.

Ila kwa upande wangu sioni a problem of being humble sometimes, maana if the gap is too wide baina yako na waliokuzunguka, unaweza kujikuta wewe ndo unakula hasara kwa kukosa friends.

Cha muhimu nafikiri is not to make a big deal out of your shine. Bragging and being vain about your success is what makes ppl in secure and uncomfortable around you.

Lol! Its so true... As we all keep growing older and older we became more attached and concerned about what others may react to our actions that we end up fearing and out shining our strengths! You would come out from an examination it probably went great for you but after hearing all your friends complaining how hard it was, you keep quiet and decide to complain along with them! All just because you FEAR!

Duh Boss hii topic inahusu sana.

Ila kwa upande wangu sioni a problem of being humble sometimes, maana if the gap is too wide baina yako na waliokuzunguka, unaweza kujikuta wewe ndo unakula hasara kwa kukosa friends.

Cha muhimu nafikiri is not to make a big deal out of your shine. Bragging and being vain about your success is what makes ppl in secure and uncomfortable around you.

gee
umezungumza vitu hasa nilivyokuwa namaanisha......

hivi hiyo hasara ya kukosa friends wewe unaona ni jambo dogo.....

ni kubwa aisee......

halafu sometimes......anything you do....you are damned either way.....

unajua kuna point hapo inasema we all can shine.....but most people hawako convinced hivyo...