Kikwete Loves Rubbish!

Midas Touch

Jan 23, 2008
When I say rubbish, I mean garbage. Taken as a metaphor here in JF, I mean Kikwete loves to keep the corruption stinking government officials who have proven beyond doubt that they are there to kill the nation and its resources. Consider the ones who directly implicated with the EPA, Buzwagi, Richmond, Song Gas, IPTL to mention only a few, are still in government offices as if its business as usual.

In fact, I get myself suffocate when I think as to why these people still hold the government offices:
1. Grey Mgonja and his associates
2. Dr Hosea and his associates
3. Mwanyika and his associates
4. Chenge and his associates (also reelected into the new cabinet)

With simple convention wisdom, any one implicated with the mentioned scams must have had been taken to task by yesterday.

I know Tanzanians will take actions in 2010 because I do not know what will be the slogan next to the illusory “Ari Mpya, Nguvu Mpya, Kasi Mpya”.

I voted for him in 2005 but now I’m waiting to see any psychiatric politician emerging with alternative rhetoric so that I can persuade the JF people to support.

In fact, to say Kikwete loves rubbish,it's my view point, and it's not universal. Therefore, I need alternative rhetoric from the JF to prove me wrong or support!

To be honest with you, we need a man with a "midas touch". But guess what, you cant find any in the current system (rulling party). And worse enough, Tanzanians are not ready to look for alternatives outside the system. I mean all Tanzanians including most of the JF members. What does that tell you? We still have a long way to go. Civic education is our only weapon. JF is just one forum, but only few Tanzanians can use computers and have access to internet. We have to reach out the masses to oust the rubbish.

When I say rubbish, I mean garbage. Taken as a metaphor here in JF, I mean Kikwete loves to keep the corruption stinking government officials who have proven beyond doubt that they are there to kill the nation and its resources. Consider the ones who directly implicated with the EPA, Buzwagi, Richmond, Song Gas, IPTL to mention only a few, are still in government offices as if its business as usual.

In fact, I get myself suffocate when I think as to why these people still hold the government offices:

With simple convention wisdom, any one implicated with the mentioned scams must have had been taken to task by yesterday.

I know Tanzanians will take actions in 2010 because I do not know what will be the slogan next to the illusory “Ari Mpya, Nguvu Mpya, Kasi Mpya”.

I voted for him in 2005 but now I’m waiting to see any psychiatric politician emerging with alternative rhetoric so that I can persuade the JF people to support.

In fact, to say Kikwete loves rubbish,it's my view point, and it's not universal. Therefore, I need alternative rhetoric from the JF to prove me wrong or support!

Wapambe wake wamesha sikia na kumweleza .Hajali maana ana usalama , jeshi la polisi na wananchi anawatumia kama kawaida kubana na kuiba kura anakuja kama Kiteto kwa asilimia 99% watu wanakuja kuimba hapa forum kwamba we voted him na alipata 80% crap .Maana kama alipata 80% then he cannot tackle issues and act on coprruption kwa uoga sijui nani alimpa hiyo 80% na anakosa confidence ya kuamua .

When I say rubbish, I mean garbage. In fact, I get myself suffocate when I think as to why these people still hold the government offices:

Midas usitufanye watu wazima humu ndani ya JF watoto wadogo, kumbuka info za state na sisi tunazipata.

List yote hapo juu itaondolewa madarakani within the next few months, so umeleta hapa hii ishu ili JK atakapowatoa udai U see the presida is doing something, give us a break.

Once kamati ya madini report ikifika bungeni/kwa rais, Chenge is toast.

Ps reshuffle inayokuja Mgonja is toast.

Baada ya tume ya EPa kumaliza kazi, Hosea/Mwanyika ni toast.

So pse spare us tactic za kitoto na mdeal na issue kubwa zenye benefit kwa nchi. U get my drift!!!

Midas usitufanye watu wazima humu ndani ya JF watoto wadogo, kumbuka info za state na sisi tunazipata.

List yote hapo juu itaondolewa madarakani within the next few months, so umeleta hapa hii ishu ili JK atakapowatoa udai U see the presida is doing something, give us a break.

So pse spare us tactic za kitoto na mdeal na issue kubwa zenye benefit kwa nchi. U get my drift!!!

Duh!!! Kumbe hapa ni men at work so walk careful ? Asante moelex.Ama kweli wadanganyika wana mbinu.

Hukuwa na ulazima wa kutoa maneno makali hivo lilikuwa ni swala la kumuelimisha tuu mkuu

moelex23

List yote hapo juu itaondolewa madarakani within the next few months, so umeleta hapa hii ishu ili JK atakapowatoa udai U see the presida is doing something, give us a break. Once kamati ya madini report ikifika bungeni/kwa rais, Chenge is toast. Ps reshuffle inayokuja Mgonja is toast. Baada ya tume ya EPa kumaliza kazi, Hosea/Mwanyika ni toast.

Mkuu Moelex23,

Ubarikiwe tu mkuu, maana hii yako ndio exactly maana ya kumkoma nyani giladi, usimuangalie usoni, and that is exactly what you did,

Tizama unafiki wetu, "Kikwete loves rubbish" ni maneno mazuri sana kwa wenzetu, ila ulivyomjibu mtoa mada ni maneno makali hukuwa na sababu,

Mungu Aibariki bongo na sisi wananchi wake!

Sorry, couldn't resist,:):)

Do you know that you are entitled to your opinions and that you don't "need" JF to either support or prove you wrong? Afterall they are your opinions!

When I say rubbish, I mean garbage. Taken as a metaphor here in JF, I mean Kikwete loves to keep the corruption stinking government officials who have proven beyond doubt that they are there to kill the nation and its resources.!

Midas Touch,

I dont see any comparisons between the metaphors you have described. These metaphors often depend on logical relationships between multiple terms as you have chosen words rubbish and garbage.

But also metaphor relies on a complex interaction of thoughts, rather than a process of linguistic substitutions which I think we do not do here in JF as you think.

The situation is, we' ve been waiting for the task force team to deliver the full reporty next week and from there will be giving our conclutions.

So if this statement of yours is true then you have to retract it and rephrase it without waiting for JF to give alternative words please go and read carefully about the subject in the political section of this forum.

Duh!
Men i bet you are better than that... go think it over again. Here we are not playing games and infact silly games like this one you want us to play.
Karibu jamvini ila uje na mada zinazostahili hapa.

JF imevamiwa....

Back
Top Bottom