Kikwete Knows Well,KENYA will monopolise East Africa

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is BS, Keep my name out of your mouth son, do you think I wake up and log in to this forum to impress fruits like you? Unlike you and most of these fruits, I speak my mind, like it or not, I say what I feel like, not caring whether i hurt your fragile ego or not, I speak the truth, and am not the only one thinking like this, everyone knows its a fact. log off and get a life B.

Look smatta, r u sure of what you are provoking,
If you were really civilised and broad minded, why did you let these landlessness to settle and establish their homes at the mau. you could stop them soon. BUT BECAUSE OF YOUR SHORTSIGHTNESS MULIAMUA KUWAACHA.

SASA smatta, chukua ardhi ya yule MZUNGU aliyeua mtu wapatie hawa ndugu zako, wewe unazungumzia mitaji na soko tu.
usipo wasaidia hawa you are going to create another mungiki. IT'S A TIME BOMB.

http://www.nation.co.ke/News/politics/-/1064/806010/-/wut3vxz/-/index.html

This is BS, Keep my name out of your mouth son, do you think I wake up and log in to this forum to impress fruits like you? Unlike you and most of these fruits, I speak my mind, like it or not, I say what I feel like, not caring whether i hurt your fragile ego or not, I speak the truth, and am not the only one thinking like this, everyone knows its a fact. log off and get a life B.

WaTanzania tunaheshimiana sana. kwa hiyo..."the so called East African Federation" hatuitaki na haitafanyika kwasababu ya watu wenye dharau na kejeli kama huyo hapo juu "smatta". Mkuu haina haja ya kutukana au kuwakashifu wakuu wengine. kama maji marefu na huyawezi...basi usiyaingie...!!! Humu ndani tumo tukijadiliana na kubadilishana mawazo....na sio kutukanana.
Kama Tanzania hatutaki kuendelea na maisha yetu yenye Amani Utu na Utulivu, basi na tujumuike na Vurumai la waKenya.

WaTanzania tunaheshimiana sana. kwa hiyo..."the so called East African Federation" hatuitaki na haitafanyika

see this is what i am trying to tell you tanzanians. everyday you visit the newspapers, there is a topic about how EAC is progressing and new agreements being signed so at this point and time your prefrences are useless because fact is the EAC is happening and kenyans are coming to tanzania.

right now the right question you tanzanians should be asking yourself is how you are going to compete/deal not only with kenyans but with ugandans and rwandans.

fact is EAC is here to stay. wether we like it or not matters for naught

SOON,EVEN YOUR BREAD WILL BE LABELLED!!

MADE%20IN%20KENYA.aspx

LOLest!!!!! thats enough. dont make them cry.

Nyie mtabaki hapo mkisema mpewe muda ili mfikie nchi zingine, sisi hapa twakunja mashati and playing it dirty like no ones business, the end justifies the world, its a man eat man society.

amen and amen.

first of all kikuyu's should learn how to live with other kenyans without discriminating them before thinking of Tanzanians.

kulikuwa na federation before what happened?

mtu aliyoandika hii article inaonekana ni mwendaaa! na aelewi nini anaandika cause the difference between TZ, ke n UG budget is very small and he is saying its 14 times.

why don't u go and form your own unioun with rwandees + ug without tanzanians?

the only thing that (kikuyus+kenyans in genaral) are better than tanzanians is the foreign language. knowing the foreign language does not mean you r more educated than tanzanians.

Kwa kwa kwa kwaaaaaa
kwi kwi kwiiiiiiiiiiiiii..........

For your note, we have prepared our mind since time immemorial, that at any time the intruders can joo in our lovely country.

Halafu mbona mnajua sana kukwepa kitoto the issue before you.
wewe nomasana ndiyo narrow and half minded person.

Nakuuliza jinsi ya kufanya DISTRIBUTIVE LAND REFORM WEWE UNARUKA RUKA TU NA ISSUE ZISIZO NA MAANA.

HIYO DIRTY BIZNES NI HUKO HUKO MLIKO UZA NCHI YENU YA KENYA KWA WAGENI NA AKINA KIKUYU NA SETTLERS.

MKILETA HUKU HIYO BIASHARA MJUE NI KWENDA SELO, HUKU SISI WE ARE NOT EMBRANCING THE IMPUNITY.
JUST COOL DOWN YOU WILL FEEL THE DRAMA.

WaKenya...mbona mnang'ang'ania kuja Tanzania. Hamna kwenu...? Ebo...!!!
Sisi tunaipenda nchi yetu ndio maana wala hatuna mshawasha wa kuja huko kwenu. Kaeni huko huko...na sisi tutakaa huku. Tutapigiana simu. Au kama safari itatokea basi tutatembeleana.....
Yaani mguu mmoja ndani ...mguu mmoja nje kama mnafukuzwa...??!!??
Hebu mwambieni Kibaki nae awaletee amani kama tulio nayo hapa....tamaa tu imewajaa...Nyoooooo......Mksiiiiiiii.........!!!!!!

MADE%20IN%20KENYA.aspx
BUT THE OWNER OF COMPANY IS FROM ENGLAND,INDIA,CHINA EVEN SOMALIA NIGERIANS AND SUDANESE DNT FORGET TANZANIANO.WHAT A SHAME?YOU KENYAN ARE ONLY IN KIBERA MUNGIKI,S KILLING EACH OTHER WITH MACHETTE AND SELLING FAKE CERTIFICATE,ID,PASSPORT,LICENCE IN THE STREET OF NAIROBERRY,THATS THE ONLY BUSSINESS YOU KNOW,SMATTA WITH YOUR FRIENDS,U HAVE A LOT OF NEIGHBOURS ON TOP OF YOU,SOMALIS,ERITREA,AND SUDANESE EVEN YOUR MOST WELCOMED IN RWANDA WHY DNT YOU GO TO THEM,BECAUSE YOU KNOW THEY CNT PLAY YOUR GAMES LIKE THE ONE YOU WANT TO PLAY WITH TANZANIAN,BUT YOU KNOW WHAT?TANZANIA TODAY WITH THEIR PEOPLE KNOW HOW TO DEAL WITH YOU IMMIGRANT THUGS,I THINK YOU STILL THINK THIS IS STILL TANZANIA LIKE THE ONE YOU READ ON HISTORY 1964 AND THINK YOU CAN COME AND PICK AND GO,THINK TWICE BECAUSE MAYBE YOUR GOING TO LOSE EVEN WHAT YOU HAVE,NOBODY IS AFRAID OF YOU PEOPLE,WE JUST DNT WANT YOU IN OUR COUNTRY BECAUSE OF YOUR NAUGHTY HISTORY,BUT WHAT I HOPE IT WILL BE THE TIME FOR YOU TO LEARN OTHER SIDE OF TANZANIANS BECAUSE I THINK THE ONE YOU EXPERIENCED,YOUR TOO WRONG.
WELCOME E.A.C.

first of all kikuyu's should learn how to live with other kenyans without discriminating them before thinking of Tanzanians.

kulikuwa na federation before what happened?

mtu aliyoandika hii article inaonekana ni mwendaaa! na aelewi nini anaandika cause the difference between TZ, ke n UG budget is very small and he is saying its 14 times.

why don't u go and form your own unioun with rwandees + ug without tanzanians?

the only thing that (kikuyus+kenyans in genaral) are better than tanzanians is the foreign language. knowing the foreign language does not mean you r more educated than tanzanians.

WELL EXAMINED POINT,

I PLEAD THE KENYANS, FIRST AND FORE MOST TO FORM AND STRENGTHEN THEIR COMMUNITY AND FEDERATION WITHIN KENYA. BECAUSE UP THE MOMENT THE COUNTRY HAS FALLEN APART. NO COUNTRY THERE, WHAT IS SEEN THERE IS INCOMPARTIBLE TRIBES DRAWN TOGETHER IN A FENCED TERRITORY. IN THIS FENCED TERRITORY BY BOUNDERIES, THERE ARE STRONG CREATURE (TRIBE) KNOWN AS KIKUYU (PREDATOR) AND THE LIKE CHASING ANOTHER WEAK CREATURE (TRIBE) KNOWN AS POKOT AND THE LIKE TO EAT (A PRY).

That is why, smatta shamelessly, says, the dirty game will be played like no one business. to them, they think the world is jungle for the survival of the fittest, go and read ''the mystery of capital'' by de soto you will understand what i'm talking about. But for who, we know how the world goes there is nothing like the law of the jungle.

NOW AFTER YOU HAVE FORMED A KENYA TRIBES COMMUNITY, AND FAST TRACKED IT TO KENYA TRIBES FEDERATION. POINT TO NOTE, YOU NEED TO BE CAREFULL WITH KIKUYU AND JALUO, THEY SEEM TO BE CLAVER IN YOUR FEDERATION. THEN, AFTER THAT YOU HAVE TO COME TO APPLY JOINING OUR TANZANIA EAC. YOU NEED TO QUALIFY AND TO FULFILL THIS CONDITION LIKE YOUR FELLOW DRC AND SUDAN BECOZ ARE THE ONCE WHO ARE FACING THE SAME INTANGLE.

MY FELLOW TZANS, THIS IS NOT A JOKE, IT IS SERIOUS. IF YOU THINK I'M KIDDING GO AND READ THE COMMENTS ON THIS (read 2nd comment)http://www.nation.co.ke/News/politics/-/1064/803236/-/wuv58lz/-/index.html

(again read 2nd comment)
http://www.nation.co.ke/News/politics/-/1064/806008/-/wut3wlz/-/index.html

(read the first comment)
http://www.nation.co.ke/News/-/1056/806296/-/vmwot5/-/index.html

Disclaimer:
The comments in the above linked news papers are not the ideas of the thread contributer, and therefore, the person shall not be held liable for any action or reaction as a result of the comments on the linked news papers.

tanzania is the east african community and the east african community is
tanzania

this is the fact, without tanzania nothing will be known eac. We are a carefull leader of the bloc.

tanzania is the east african community and the east african community is
tanzania

Hiyo inaenda bila hata kusema!!! kumbuka hata Kenya, au uganda leo wakisema tusubiri kidogo hakuna atakayelalamika... lakini kama kawa, its all about a piece of a pie

Hivi umeshawahi ku-imagine siku wakikuyu wanaambiwa kuansia leo hakuna visa ya kwendanga kwa USA??, watatembea aisee!! hamna ardhi kenya :p

Its in public knowledge the secret behind Kenya's too much willingness to have the East Africa community functional today rather than tommorrow.
The only person who understands the trick Kenyan's are using is Tanzanian president--Jakaya Kikwete.After all,Kenyas economy is fourteen times that of Tanzania and 24 Times bigger than that of Uganda.
Infact some people say that Uganda's total annual budget is less that one which is Assigned to the Kenya Army.And its also in public knowledge that Kenya's Office of the president combined with that Internal security Ministry is slightly bigger than Tanzanian's National budget.
Do you know why Kenyan's are pushing so hard for the East Africa Intergration?
1.Man power.......jobs..man power.Kenya's University graduates are overqualified and University of Nairobi degrees are considered world class than those of University of Dar.
2.Uganda's oil.......Who doesnt know that Uganda is part of that ""small province of Kenya "economically? From banks,media,transport,education,manufacturing....Ugandan's lost to kenya long time ago.the only thing they are clinging to is Migingo Island
3.Tanzanian's are literarly lazy.......its in public domain in kenya that Generaly Swahili speakers are slow in doing things.......and for that reason....wait and see,once the East Afrcan becomes fully functional,every Tanzanian will have migrate and open account with Kenya Commercial Bank as it will the most available bank in Tanzania

Kikwete has seen this coming....infact he has been trying to tell tanzanian's to wake up coz Kenyan's are coming...i hope you saw him pleading on TV recently......the biggest problem he has is that he is not able to stop Kenya's superiority in the region.He is also a victim of kenya's modernisation.....its said he has an apartment in Nairobi,karen suburb and most of his children have to school in Kenya.

What should the Tanzanian do......Ask the Southern Sudan citizens.....they know how to handle kenyan's ...leave them to brainwash you and enlighten you on development...Be aggresive as Kenyan's

MADE%20IN%20KENYA.aspx

Utoto mtupu! kupiga soga ni haki yako! too high expectations ebu nieleze kuna kitu gani kipya unategemea kitatokea baada ya kusaini huo mkataba? wa-Kenya si tumekuwa tukifanya biashara pamoja ever since? AMANI

Its in public knowledge the secret behind Kenya's too much willingness to have the East Africa community functional today rather than tommorrow.
The only person who understands the trick Kenyan's are using is Tanzanian president--Jakaya Kikwete.After all,Kenyas economy is fourteen times that of Tanzania and 24 Times bigger than that of Uganda.
Infact some people say that Uganda's total annual budget is less that one which is Assigned to the Kenya Army.And its also in public knowledge that Kenya's Office of the president combined with that Internal security Ministry is slightly bigger than Tanzanian's National budget.
1.Man power.......jobs..man power.Kenya's University graduates are overqualified and University of Nairobi degrees are considered world class than those of University of Dar.
2.Uganda's oil.......Who doesnt know that Uganda is part of that ""small province of Kenya "economically? From banks,media,transport,education,manufacturing....Ugandan's lost to kenya long time ago.the only thing they are clinging to is Migingo Island
3.Tanzanian's are literarly lazy.......its in public domain in kenya that Generaly Swahili speakers are slow in doing things.......and for that reason....wait and see,once the East Afrcan becomes fully functional,every Tanzanian will have migrate and open account with Kenya Commercial Bank as it will the most available bank in Tanzania

Kikwete has seen this coming....infact he has been trying to tell tanzanian's to wake up coz Kenyan's are coming...i hope you saw him pleading on TV recently......the biggest problem he has is that he is not able to stop Kenya's superiority in the region.He is also a victim of kenya's modernisation.....its said he has an apartment in Nairobi,karen suburb and most of his children have to school in Kenya.

What should the Tanzanian do......Ask the Southern Sudan citizens.....they know how to handle kenyan's ...leave them to brainwash you and enlighten you on development...Be aggresive as Kenyan's

MADE%20IN%20KENYA.aspx

The only person who understands the trick Kenyan's are using is Tanzanian president--Jakaya Kikwete.After all,Kenyas economy is fourteen times that of Tanzania (I think this is shitting and not talking your GDP tells it all! forgetting about the mining industry that keeps growing everyday!) and 24 Times bigger than that of Uganda.
Infact some people say that Uganda's total annual budget is less that one which is Assigned to the Kenya Army ( I will rather be crying than bragging like this infront of men when will Kikuyus brainwash you guys for the rest of your life! If your army is that might why is Migingo under Heir Kaguta the only man in that Kenya of yours!).And its also in public knowledge that Kenya's Office of the president combined with that Internal security Ministry is slightly bigger than Tanzanian's National budget.
1.Man power.......jobs..man power.Kenya's University graduates are overqualified and University of Nairobi degrees are considered world class than those of University of Dar 2.Uganda's oil.......(keep dreaming Heir Kaguta has deployed Iran to put up the largest oil refinery in the region and as a matter of fact 99.9% will be refined in Uganda and even setting up the gas refinery in Mombasa with Tanzania has backfired cause we know what it means to add value on your products! so Kenya will be the market of oil products from Uganda and tanzania whether you like it or you donT)Who doesnt know that Uganda is part of that ""small province of Kenya "economically? From banks,media,transport,education,manufacturing....Ugandan's lost to kenya long time ago.the only thing they are clinging to is Migingo Island
3.Tanzanian's are literarly lazy.......its in public domain in kenya that Generaly Swahili speakers are slow in doing things.......and for that reason....wait and see,once the East Afrcan becomes fully functional,every Tanzanian will have migrate and open account with Kenya Commercial Bank ( the number of Tanzanians with KCB account hardly gets to 5% so bring facts here!) as it will the most available bank in Tanzania

Kikwete has seen this coming....infact he has been trying to tell tanzanian's to wake up coz Kenyan's are coming...i hope you saw him pleading on TV recently......the biggest problem he has is that he is not able to stop Kenya's superiority in the region.He is also a victim of kenya's modernisation.....its said he has an apartment in Nairobi,karen suburb and most of his children school in Kenya ( I know all Kikwete children and none of them has studied in Kenya! I can assure you! all of them in Tanzania till bachelors level so stop this Kibera talk! to have a house means nothing even me i have a house in Karen, something you can't afford keep demonstrating the mightness of that 14 times smaller TZ economy).:p

Geza ulole,
hii story imeletwa na mtu ambaye hajui anaandika nini. Ameokota maneno ya gengeni akaingiza hapa akidhani pia hapa ni genge. Please always put facts when you want to bring a challenge forward. Also look economic projections for 20 years to come. And for your info, the TZ economy 20yrs to come will be 2nd largest Southern of Sahara after SA. Keep in mind that for your investment decisions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom