Kifo cha Prof Adanje wa KU na hisia za watu

Mshana Jr

Platinum Member
Aug 19, 2012
IMG-20210123-WA0063.jpg

Mmh hili ni jukwaa la picha lakini na hizi ni hisia za watu huko kwa jirani baadavya Prof adanje kufa...Ni Prof sio mpolitik
Hicho chuo nimechek kwenye website Yao inaonekana wapo vizuri sana. Wana kozi za kutosha, na Maprofesa Kam wote. Nikipata pesa nitaenda kusoma huko ili nijue kiingereza vizuri pale Mzumbe Madam Eliza full Kiswahili sikuondoka na kitu asee

Responsible people are the most hated in the society. They blatantly celebrate his demise as though they won't pass away themselves!??? Pathetic stupidity of the worst magnitude!
you have no idea of what you are saying pal...The guy was a sadist truth be told.I remember him telling me point blank..." I dont deal with undergraduates".Imagine your academic registrar telling you that in your face....may he rest in eternal hell..Na kuna mwingine ako apo Technical University of Kenya pia tabia ni izo....maybe mambo ni tofauti tz but hawa maprof wa huku kwetu husumbua students vibaya sana....

Responsible people are the most hated in the society. They blatantly celebrate his demise as though they won't pass away themselves!??? Pathetic stupidity of the worst magnitude!
Nonsense!!! You can be responsible and be loved by the society. Per comments, that guy was not responsible, he was arrogant and mean, using the power he had to serve himself and not humanity