Kenyatta family land is enough to settle 20 million people

Hilo la wanawake umelitoa wapi? Labda Kwa makabila la kisomali huko wajir ,mandara na garisa na hilo ni Kwa sababu ya itikadi pamoja na Mila zao Ila sio Kwa wakenya wote . Wanawake wakenya wameruhusiwa kurithi viwanja kutoka Kwa Baba zao na Wana uwezo wa kugawana Mali ya familia pamoja na Mtoto wa kiume Kwa 50% Kwa hivyo leta hoja zenye mantiki na sio habari za vijiweni.

Sent from my CPH1803 using JamiiForums mobile app

Aha haaa
Hata jamaa zangu luhya na jaluo?
Mi mwenyewe nawarithisha kwa masharti. Hata akiolewa, hiyo mali lazima iitwe kwa jina la ukoo la kipande yangu.

Aha haaa
Any recent development regarding land redistribution and adjudication issue.
The wananchi of Kenya want to hear the news like ... the Dalamare and kenyatta family have surrendered to the government 21,000 hectares to house 1 million kibera households to curb the slum problem.
For your information ,kibera ipo Nairobi the Kenyattas hawana kiasi hicho cha kiwanja ndani ya Nairobi, pili wakaazi wa kibera sio squatters eti hawana viwanja, hao ni watu ambao wametoka mikoani wakaja jijini kutafuta maisha Kwa hivyo hawahitaji kupewa shamba na Kenyatta maana wanamiliki mashamba kule walikotoka mikoani.

For your information ,kibera ipo Nairobi the Kenyattas hawana kiasi hicho cha kiwanja ndani ya Nairobi, pili wakaazi wa kibera sio squatters eti hawana viwanja, hao ni watu ambao wametoka mikoani wakaja jijini kutafuta maisha Kwa hivyo hawahitaji kupewa shamba na Kenyatta maana wanamiliki mashamba kule walikotoka mikoani.

Bro do you think the kibera dwellers are content with the life they live?
The flying toilet invention?

Aha haaa
Hata jamaa zangu luhya na jaluo?
Mi mwenyewe nawarithisha kwa masharti. Hata akiolewa, hiyo mali lazima iitwe kwa jina la ukoo la kipande yangu.
Acha porojo yapo mambo mengine hayahitaji ubishi mkuu,waluhya na waluo Wana Mila na desturi zao na pia kuna sheria za nchi pale ambapo mtu akiona hajatendewa haki sheria inaingilia Kati na kuchukua mkondo wake,usijitie hamnazo yale makabila ambayo yapo Kenya na Kwa kiasi kikubwa ni hayo tu yanayopatikana Tanzania sasa usinifanye eti nyie hamna mila na desturi za kiafrika . Tanzania kuna Bantu, Nilotes and cushites and the same tribes ndio zipo Kenya so Mila zao most likely zinaambatana ,kama kabila lako hazipo Kwa kabila la jirani wako zipo.

Acha porojo yapo mambo mengine hayahitaji ubishi mkuu,waluhya na waluo Wana Mila na desturi zao na pia kuna sheria za nchi pale ambapo mtu akiona hajatendewa haki sheria inaingilia Kati na kuchukua mkondo wake,usijitie hamnazo yale makabila ambayo yapo Kenya na Kwa kiasi kikubwa ni hayo tu yanayopatikana Tanzania sasa usinifanye eti nyie hamna mila na desturi za kiafrika . Tanzania kuna Bantu, Nilotes and cushites and the same tribes ndio zipo Kenya so Mila zao most likely zinaambatana ,kama kabila lako hazipo Kwa kabila la jirani wako zipo.

Mimi kabila langu ni sawa kabisa na waluhya. Baba mkwe na mwali hawatumii choo kimoja.

Hilo la wanawake umelitoa wapi? Labda Kwa makabila la kisomali huko wajir ,mandara na garisa na hilo ni Kwa sababu ya itikadi pamoja na Mila zao Ila sio Kwa wakenya wote . Wanawake wakenya wameruhusiwa kurithi viwanja kutoka Kwa Baba zao na Wana uwezo wa kugawana Mali ya familia pamoja na Mtoto wa kiume Kwa 50% Kwa hivyo leta hoja zenye mantiki na sio habari za vijiweni.

SIONGEAGI KWA KUBAHATISHA.THEN MM MJIFUNGIA NDANI SITOKAGI NJE.
KM SINA SHUGHULI YA KUFANYA HUWA NAKAA HATA 48 HOURS NDAN SIJATOKA.

Nairobi (Thomson Reuters Foundation) - Less than 2 percent of title deeds issued in Kenya since 2013 went to women, campaigners said on Tuesday, dashing hopes raised by constitutional reform granting them equal property rights.
Kenya’s land minister Farida Karoney said it does not yet have data on women’s land ownership, which campaigners say is key to reducing poverty and exposure to domestic violence, as well as providing collateral for loans and security in old age.
“The percentage of women owning land has not improved that much,” said Odenda Lumumba, national coordinator for the Kenya Land Alliance, an advocacy network.
“Women are not secure and are not going to invest their time and energy (in boosting farm production).”
The World Bank estimates that women run more than three-quarters of Kenya’s farms. But culture often takes precedence over the law, with men owning and controlling While women’s rights to land and property are protected under the Kenyan Constitution of 2010 and in various national statutes, in practice, women remain disadvantaged and discriminated. The main source of restriction is customary laws and practices, which continue to prohibit women from owning or inheriting land and other forms of property. Customary practices in Kenya generally grant women secondary rights to land, namely through their relationships to a male relative; women are rarely able to inherit land in their own right.

SOMA HIYO

Mkuu hard life la kibera wale ndio useme wanamiliki ardhi?!
How do they own?

Ahaaa haaa haaa

Kama KWELI wako na demokrasia hiyo ARDHI wagawane kwa USAWA.
Wacheni ujinga nyie ,hii story mnaongeza chumvi ,embellishents ,innuendo na kadhalika ili itoshe ugali wenu mkubwa wa propaganda na wivu dhidi ya Kenya.

Bro do you think the kibera dwellers are content with the life they live?
The flying toilet invention?
If they are not they can go back to the provinces. Living in Nairobi is not a mandatory , it's a personal choice and if you choose a city life of that type then to some extent you are happy with it I have seen many people who have made it in life outside Nairobi and some are millionaires.

SIONGEAGI KWA KUBAHATISHA.THEN MM MJIFUNGIA NDANI SITOKAGI NJE.
KM SINA SHUGHULI YA KUFANYA HUWA NAKAA HATA 48 HOURS NDAN SIJATOKA.

Nairobi (Thomson Reuters Foundation) - Less than 2 percent of title deeds issued in Kenya since 2013 went to women, campaigners said on Tuesday, dashing hopes raised by constitutional reform granting them equal property rights.
Kenya’s land minister Farida Karoney said it does not yet have data on women’s land ownership, which campaigners say is key to reducing poverty and exposure to domestic violence, as well as providing collateral for loans and security in old age.
“The percentage of women owning land has not improved that much,” said Odenda Lumumba, national coordinator for the Kenya Land Alliance, an advocacy network.
“Women are not secure and are not going to invest their time and energy (in boosting farm production).”
The World Bank estimates that women run more than three-quarters of Kenya’s farms. But culture often takes precedence over the law, with men owning and controlling While women’s rights to land and property are protected under the Kenyan Constitution of 2010 and in various national statutes, in practice, women remain disadvantaged and discriminated. The main source of restriction is customary laws and practices, which continue to prohibit women from owning or inheriting land and other forms of property. Customary practices in Kenya generally grant women secondary rights to land, namely through their relationships to a male relative; women are rarely able to inherit land in their own right.

SOMA HIYO
What is the procedure of owning land in Kenya? Twanzie hapo.

If they are not they can go back to the provinces. Living in Nairobi is not a mandatory , it's a personal choice and if you choose a city life of that type then to some extent you are happy with it I have seen many people who have made it in life outside Nairobi and some are millionaires.

For that note, one can conclude that, the life out side Kibera is horrible.

Back
Top Bottom