Kenyans got told of Bob Collymore "he was a white man in a black body"!

Say what now? That was racist...So he had to be white in a black body to excel? That was a joke in very poor taste...Inherent racism in whites...Dissappointing...
And u clapped at his racist slur?

And u clapped at his racist slur?

Why would any sane person enjoy that? Struggling to understand.....

Are you serious? Read my comment I am condemning it....I am mad/angry about it...Any form of discrimination to any person of color is not acceptable to me...

Why would any sane person enjoy that? Struggling to understand.....

Are you serious? Read my comment I am condemning it....I am mad/angry about it...Any form of discrimination to any person of color is not acceptable to me...
Then deport him!

Then deport him!
First of all I am not Kenyan...That is up to them...Most Kenyans are not too thin skinned...Michael Joseph holds many responsible positions in Kenya they are not just going to deport him...I would like to see him reprimanded or his error highlighted..,But that is up to them...Like I said it pains me when discrimination of any sort is practiced on any minority group...It is wrong to rejoice if discrimination is practiced to someone else even if you dont like them...

First of all I am not Kenyan...That is up to them...Most Kenyans are not too thin skinned...Michael Joseph holds many responsible positions in Kenya they are not just going to deport him...I would lime to see him reprimanded or his error highlighted..,But that is up to them...Like I said it pains me when discrimination any sort is practiced on any minority group...
But Tanzanians love to discriminate Kenyans!You are white Africans

But Tanzanians love to discriminate Kenyans!You are white Africans
Personally I dont engage in that beef...I am Tanzanian who does business in Kenya and other African countries..My interest is profit...As a business person am practical and pragmatic and gets along with most people despite their nationality...These petty stuff rolls over my shoulders...I mean, I will talk to a stone if it will buy from me...What I get from the interaction is what matters to me...

Personally I dont engage in that beef...I am Tanzanian who does business in Kenya and other African countries..My interests is profit...As a business person am practical and pragmatic and gets along with most people despite their nationality...These petty stuff rolls over my shoulders...I mean I will talk to a stone if it will buy from me...What I get from the interaction is what matters to me...
U don't sound Tanzanian though!

Personally I dont engage in that beef...I am Tanzanian who does business in Kenya and other African countries..My interests is profit...As a business person am practical and pragmatic and gets along with most people despite their nationality...These petty stuff rolls over my shoulders...I mean, I will talk to a stone if it will buy from me...What I get from the interaction is what matters to me...

Man, I always admire your emotional quotient and intelligence, you've always managed to remain serious, sensible, and solemn in the midst of all the pettiness we lunge and thrust at each other in Tz vs Ke teams, no one ever gets under your skin, I wonder how you manage it, you must be some team leader somewhere in the corporate world, very hard to discern your nationality.

Man, I always admire your emotional quotient and intelligence, you've always managed to remain serious, sensible, and solemn in the midst of all the pettiness we lunge and thrust at each other in Tz vs Ke teams, no one ever gets under your skin, I wonder how you manage it, you must be some team leader somewhere in the corporate world, very hard to discern your nationality.
Thats kind of you Sir...Eventhough am Tznian my blood is mixed up of different races and "peoples" so can't afford to discriminate...

logania I knew you were mixed otherwise if you were a local Tanzanian we would be insulting each other here the whole day.

😀 😂 🤣.. Whach u mean? loool...Thank you...I interact with reasonable, articulate locals and fellow citizens all the time...I just dont like arguing for the sake of it...Not good for health...lool..Am older than most of you guys here, guess age mellows one out...