Kenyan shines his way to CNN Awards...Tanzania mpo hapo?

Ongera sana kijana, keep it up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mkiacha wizi na umburukenge ndiyo tutaona kama kweli ni mbivu.

BTW hivi content za solar panels Kenya mnayo technology ya kutengeneza? Au ndio importation kwa kwenda mbele kupitia the chosen few? Hakuna kipya hapo CNN wapo mstari wa mbele kuwapumbaza waafrika.

You are always stupid and dumb,nothing reasonable comes out of you ,give credit where its due and it does not matter whether the boy is Kenyan or Tzndian.We must appreciate good brains and his innovation has helped many poor people.What have you done/doing to uplift your people?!!

we do not need to have that technology, we just have to know how to make use of it and right now wadongo is using it to help his fellow kenyans even west africans, what are you wacha1 doing for your fellow tanzanians? or is your job just yapping around like a dog talking trash about a neighbours achivements?

go tell that to the poor widow in a village that does not have to spend any money on kerosene. or go tell that to the kid in a village that doesnt have to use wood fire just to study and do his homework.

wacha1 i know you like having a laugh at the expence of your northern neighbours but sometimes you have to grow the f*ck up!!!!!

Now if you don't need to have that technology what're you talking about? Wadongo is not doing it, donors are doing it. Have you read about donors' syndrome? All that bullshit of supply to West Africa etc. is a dream nothing will come out of it. No any achievement try to fix the flying toilets first.

You better ask your political thugs why you continue to be the slaves of the West in your own country. I know the truth hurts right inside your bones.

You are always stupid and dumb,nothing reasonable comes out of you ,give credit where its due and it does not matter whether the boy is Kenyan or Tzndian.We must appreciate good brains and his innovation has helped many poor people.What have you done/doing to uplift your people?!!

Many phew …. .. by your definition … … of course? Good brains would have solved the flying toilets - you still live in Stone Age. What have I done? Phew! I'm better than you.

Hongera kwa kijana wa afrika mashariki..
Ab-Tichaz, yani Tanzania ipo tu ni kulala na kuamka huku siku zinaenda...kanchi haka,lol

Now if you don't need to have that technology what're you talking about? Wadongo is not doing it, donors are doing it. Have you read about donors' syndrome? All that bullshit of supply to West Africa etc. is a dream nothing will come out of it. No any achievement try to fix the flying toilets first.

You better ask your political thugs why you continue to be the slaves of the West in your own country. I know the truth hurts right inside your bones.

this is where i call out your bullsh!t

ok wacha, you said the donors are doing it and not wadongo is doing it, show us where you got that information from.

you also said that the supply to west africa will not happen, pove that it wont.

dude quit being a punk and back up what you are saying, or just admit that you are making up things. what is it going to be?

kijana back up your claims or stop running your mouth

this is where i call out your bullsh!t

ok wacha, you said the donors are doing it and not wadongo is doing it, show us where you got that information from.

you also said that the supply to west africa will not happen, pove that it wont.

dude quit being a punk and back up what you are saying, or just admit that you are making up things. what is it going to be?

kijana back up your claims or stop running your mouth

I told you so, go and lie to your embeciles in Kibera/Mashada not us khe khe kheeeeee, hata kusoma halijui. I'm miles away ... .... ...... ......better than you.

Back
Top Bottom