Kenyan Moderator needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish I could do this work but due to competition I will not get an opportunity...
Am a Kenyan but currently am working in Mwanza as an Auditor in a certain company but soon or later I'll go back at home

I wish I could do this work but due to competition I will not get an opportunity...
Am a Kenyan but currently am working in Mwanza as an Auditor in a certain company but soon or later I'll go back at home

Mwitaz,
You don't have to be in Kenya/Nairobi to qualify for this task....:sick:

Btw,this is for you to take home given the absence or little competition, since most of the so-called favorite candidates have checkered CVs....waswahili tunasema imekula kwao:madgrin:

Mwitaz,
You don't have to be in Kenya/Nairobi to qualify for this task....:sick:

Btw,this is for you to take home given the absence or little competition, since most of the so-called favorite candidates have checkered CVs....waswahili tunasema imekula kwao:madgrin:

and steadily this is being transformed into another bout of udaku and porojo! Some of you need lives outside jamii forums!

is ab tichaz a kenyan? i doubt it and he should not at all moderate here. kenyans are highly organized and do not need a moderator most kenyan forums work well without one anyway if its a must no problem

is ab tichaz a kenyan? i doubt it and he should not at all moderate here. kenyans are highly organized and do not need a moderator most kenyan forums work well without one anyway if its a must no problem
Nairoberry

The main point is, we are looking for Kenyan who is going to assist Ab-Titchaz to moderate these Kenya Forums, if you got problem with anyone including Moderators click
report-40b.png
or send email to support@jamiiforums.com. As far as we know Ab-Titchaz is nice dude and we trust him 100% period.

Nairoberry

The main point is JF,we are looking for Kenyan who is going to assist Ab-Titchaz to moderate these Kenya Forums, if you got problem with anyone including Moderators click
report-40b.png
or send email to support@jamiiforums.com. As far as we know Ab-Titchaz is nice dude and we trust him 100% period.

Cookie and Invisible,Am interested in becoming a mod and i believe i have the necessary qualifications.Give me a 'to do' list please via ambitious@ymail.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Nairoberry

The main point is, we are looking for Kenyan who is going to assist Ab-Titchaz to moderate these Kenya Forums, if you got problem with anyone including Moderators click
report-40b.png

obviously you trust him he is on your payroll duh! so now what will be posted on the international forum!?? bearing in mind 80% of the post and contributions were about kenya.

Am a Tanzanian currently residing in Nai, will love to take the job, ila kind majukumu iko mingi sana, wont catch up na majukumu za kuwa Mod, whoever picked will second him/her.

Manda Boy.

We are in need of someone to assist Ab-Titchaz as a moderator for these Kenyan forums.

Should be a member of JF for more than 6months and with more than 10 posts.

And you too should change the modal verb in the second sentence from 'should' to either 'have to' or 'must' to evoke an intended objective: the sense of necessity. The heading is also totally obscure insofar as it suggests you are looking for a moderator who is a native of Kenya and has already been on the job while in reality you are searching for an interested person to do the moderation job for recently launched Kenya Forums.

Last edited by a moderator:
So that ''International'' in JF connotes ''a global exclusion of Kenya and things Kenyan''?

Because some wtz on JF cannot engage in a constructively challenging intellectual exchange with Kenyans"?

Consequently isolating the wtz on JF from vigorous intellectual interrogation somehow reinforces some of the artificial perceptions of superiority and erases the evident comparative inadequacies expressed so blatantly by some wtz on JF?

What a narrow-minded worldview. A clear manifestation of the pervasive inferiority complex that corrupts some Wtz relationship with Kenya.

Kenyans should leave the wtz to this hallucinatory self-righteous introspection that is locked in a glorification of a discredited past. At the end of which the business of the future will still await. Eeeeiish, bana!!

So that ''International'' in JF connotes ''a global exclusion of Kenya and things Kenyan''?

Because some wtz on JF cannot engage in a constructively challenging intellectual exchange with Kenyans"?

Consequently isolating the wtz on JF from vigorous intellectual interrogation somehow reinforces some of the artificial perceptions of superiority and erases the evident comparative inadequacies expressed so blatantly by some wtz on JF?...
Usiwe na ufinyu wa mawazo. Ni nani amekudanganya kwamba maswala ya kimataifa ni sawa na malumbano baina ya watanzania na wakenya? Nadhani Moderators wanafaa kupewa pongezi kwa ubunifu waliouonyesha katika kuboresha na kulinda hadhi ya JF, na si vinginevyo!

Consequently isolating the wtz on JF from vigorous intellectual interrogation somehow reinforces some of the artificial perceptions of superiority and erases the evident comparative inadequacies expressed so blatantly by some wtz on JF?

What a narrow-minded worldview. A clear manifestation of the pervasive inferiority complex that corrupts some Wtz relationship with Kenya.

Kenyans should leave the wtz to this hallucinatory self-righteous introspection that is locked in a glorification of a discredited past. At the end of which the business of the future will still await. Eeeeiish, bana!!

You really miss wa-tz dont you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom