Kenyan gay couple file for divorce two years after wedding

MaxShimba

JF-Expert Member
Apr 11, 2008
[h=3]Gay Kenyan couple file for divorce 2 years after wedding[/h]

The Kenyan gay couple who two years ago made headlines around the world after their civil wedding in London are back in the limelight again, this time seeking a divorce.

Mr Daniel Chege Gichia confirmed that the divorce was filed by his civil partner, Mr Charles Ng’ang’a Wacera, alias Charles Ngengi months ago.

He said the court was expected to issue a decree nisi soon. Decree nisi is the first step towards the court recognition that a marriage has irretrievably broken down.

In the UK, if decree nisi is not challenged for six months by either couple, a final order — decree absolute — is issued and this legally brings the marriage to an end.

“I don’t know why the court’s ruling has taken this long. I am sure it will come out any time from now,” Gichia said.

If the divorce goes through, it will be Gichia’s second marriage having first married a Briton, Mr David Cleave. That union too broke down.

Read more »

labda basha alimuumiza huyo shogaye huko nyuma

pumbaf kabisa hawa ******* wa kenya

Be tolerant... hakuna alie mkamilifu, na hatujui wenyewe wanalionea sifa wakati we unaona kama kosa. maisha yao wenyewe...

[h=3]Gay Kenyan couple file for divorce 2 years after wedding[/h]

The Kenyan gay couple who two years ago made headlines around the world after their civil wedding in London are back in the limelight again, this time seeking a divorce.

Mr Daniel Chege Gichia confirmed that the divorce was filed by his civil partner, Mr Charles Ng’ang’a Wacera, alias Charles Ngengi months ago.

He said the court was expected to issue a decree nisi soon. Decree nisi is the first step towards the court recognition that a marriage has irretrievably broken down.

In the UK, if decree nisi is not challenged for six months by either couple, a final order — decree absolute — is issued and this legally brings the marriage to an end.

“I don’t know why the court’s ruling has taken this long. I am sure it will come out any time from now,” Gichia said.

If the divorce goes through, it will be Gichia’s second marriage having first married a Briton, Mr David Cleave. That union too broke down.

Read more »

hivi na mashoga pia wana wivu kwenye mahusiano yao?

mikenya balaaa kwa tamaa haya yameoana zuga kutengeneza makaratasi
poor tricky miafrika at work

The Kenyan gay couple who two years ago made headlines around the world after their civil wedding in London are back in the limelight again, this time seeking a divorce. (Read: Two Kenyan men wed in London)

He said that the divorce petition was filed by Wacera who made a long list of allegations against him.

“I rebutted each allegation after the other and I hope the court will look and see the kind of a person I am,” he said.

Gichia said that the divorce had triggered off a sensitive matter, currently being investigated by the British Home Office.

“I think the Home Office wants to investigate whether the marriage was indeed a scam, intended only to enable one of the couples gain illegal entry into the UK. As far as I am concerned, I did the right thing to bring Mr Wacera to the UK so that we can marry,” Gichia said.

Source: Daily Nation

i have just finished reading the paper and i was almost posting the same but thanks for being on high alert. its crazy my brother, absolutely crazy. kuna watu na viatu. i should blame my teacher for lying to me that human beings have five common sense yet in real sense i can see some rarely have even one. by the way did you look at Daniel Chege Gichia's photo? God gracious, you can mistake his face for a SHE. Merciful God be on our side. Where is Makedha? he can now comment on this whole episode.

Maisha yao aise, what they eat doesn't make me sh*t.. to each his own, tusiwe wapesi wakunyosheana vidole wakati sisi wenyewe maisha yetu yameoza.. I aint gay and I dont support their actions, but atleast am tolerant because its a free world, and we chose how we live it knowing well the repercussions. Mbona huwa hatulaumu lesbians hivi, wamejaa sana Nrb kwenye eneo za starehe, na hakuna anaye waangalia na jicho la pembeni, lakini ingekuwa mabasha daaah!

1 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom