Kenya yakopa $2.5B kimyakimya ili kulipa madeni ya nyuma

Parliament is not mandated to do such a thing, what they do is set laws on how much debt Kenya can accommodate and now the ceiling is at 60%(I am not sure), in that GOK can not borrow more than 60% of GDP. Borrowing or not borrowing is a responsibility purely on the National treasury which indicates in the Budget on how much they intend to borrow to plug budgetary deficits and how much they plan to raise locally and contingency plans in case they fail to raise enough local revenue. Parliament only comes in in oversight over how the money is used, debating and passing the budget and reviewing supplementary budgets. Or else every T-Bill and Bond would be passing through parliament for approval.
Treasury cannot spend or borrow money without taking the proposal in a finance bill to parliament. You dont even know how governments work..
Yes every T bill issue for the year are all in the finance act of that particular year

Treasury cannot spend or borrow money without taking the proposal in a finance bill to parliament. You dont even know how governments work..
Yes every T bill issue for the year are all in the finance act of that particular year
show me where it mentions what you are claiming, do not just write words like finance bill without and finance act without evidence. That is called "Name dropping" and people who do this have been known to be know it all airheads.

show me where it mentions what you are claiming, do not just write words like finance bill without and finance act without evidence. That is called "Name dropping" and people who do this have been known to be know it all airheads.
You want me to give you a finance bill as evidence? Are you that lazy?

You seem to be the insane one it is a bill before it is ratified by parliament once the president has signed it is an act, and i have given you the link to the finance act 2018, which i have read and it says nothing about what you are saying on debt. Here i have the honour of reposting it for you since you seem to lazy to read it. Heres read it and show me where it claims what you are claiming.

https://www.kra.go.ke/images/publications/Finance-Act-2018.pdf

IMF and Mody gave Kenya credit rating of B from B+, even this article which I have posted corfirms that, unless you haven't gone through it. By getting B, Kenya is the country with poor credit rating together with Burundi.
Poor credit rating is B-.(B minus). Usiongee usioyajua.

I swear you idiots must be getting your information from another source that is not in this world. Why do you argue on things you can easily be fact checked. Here is a link to Moody's itself, they gave kenya B2 for stable in February this year. And you have not posted any article, so let me give you straight from the horses mouth.

Here is a link with ratings from Moody's, s&p and fitch.

God these people are excrutiatingly stupid, why do you lie even on things you can be caught lying on. Jesus Christ, who created these people and never gave them brain.
These are just jobless Tanzanians pretending to be economists.

Wacha kuruka futi kumi juu, ushakamatwa makei. Jibu swali, kwa hio finance bill onyesha ni wapi kuna list ya bonds ambayo serikali inapanga kuissue in the forthcoming year kama ulivyosema?

Here is the Kenya finance act 2018 show me where it claims what you are claiming. This is the actual finance act of 2018 as is from KRA website.

You have caught the guy red-handed, now here in JF when you catch these Idiots, they engage in a strategy called "distraction", they will pick a non-issue and make it the issue in the hope that you forget your original question. He will not answer your question.

You seem to be the insane one it is a bill before it is ratified by parliament once the president has signed it is an act, and i have given you the link to the finance act 2018, which i have read and it says nothing about what you are saying on debt. Here i have the honour of reposting it for you since you seem to lazy to read it. Heres read it and show me where it claims what you are claiming.

That guy usually acts like he owns this place, he calls himself an economist. He has found his match today. He has run away like a Warthog, he will not come back until next Tuesday, hoping everyone has forgotten about this embarrassing incident, thank you for the good job.

I swear you idiots must be getting your information from another source that is not in this world. Why do you argue on things you can easily be fact checked. Here is a link to Moody's itself, they gave kenya B2 for stable in February this year. And you have not posted any article, so let me give you straight from the horses mouth.

Here is a link with ratings from Moody's, s&p and fitch.

God these people are excrutiatingly stupid, why do you lie even on things you can be caught lying on. Jesus Christ, who created these people and never gave them brain.
The one who created you and didn't give you a head.

That guy usually acts like he owns this place, he calls himself an economist. He has found his match today. He has run away like a Warthog, he will not come back until next Tuesday, hoping everyone has forgotten about this embarrassing incident, thank you for the good job.
THE EXTERNAL LOANS AND CREDITS ACT
Screenshot_2019-05-16_110545.png

3. (1) All sums borrowed under this Act shall be expended only upon the purposes for which provision is made in the estimates of expenditure approved by Parliament.

So where is the prospetus that details the approriations of the Borrowed Eurobond?
By law you cannot borrow without parliament approving the appropriations in an act of parliamnet, but you are so used to a Criminal Jubilee Gvt breaking the law that you dont even know what is legal or not

He clearly has a head kama amefanya Mkikuyu akili wazimu atoroke JF.
Nitoroke niende wapi😂😂😂
You are free to challenge me on anything economics, hapo siwezi ogopa..
But I cannot challage the Guy on IT matters like how to clean a computer mouse or how regularly to blow your compter CPU😂😂

Nitoroke niende wapi😂😂😂
You are free to challenge me on anything economics, hapo siwezi ogopa..
But I cannot challage the Guy on IT matters like how to clean a computer mouse or how regularly to blow your compter CPU😂😂
Sawasawa but that guy is confident, i like his confidence.

Stick to I.T keep within your lanes

THE EXTERNAL LOANS AND CREDITS ACTView attachment 1099134

3. (1) All sums borrowed under this Act shall be expended only upon the purposes for which provision is made in the estimates of expenditure approved by Parliament.

So where is the prospetus that details the approriations of the Borrowed Eurobond?
By law you cannot borrow without parliament approving the appropriations in an act of parliamnet, but you are so used to a Criminal Jubilee Gvt breaking the law that you dont even know what is legal or not
so you get the finance act from 1967 while i gave you the finance act of 2018? God gracious what kind of mental gymnastics is this?

The one who created you and didn't give you a head.
At least i use mine to fact check your inferiority complex ridden lives. I try to enlighten your minds but you guys are rotten to the core incapable of any rational thought. May god have mercy on your souls

8 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom