Kenya yakopa $2.5B kimyakimya ili kulipa madeni ya nyuma

Nitoroke niende wapi😂😂😂
You are free to challenge me on anything economics, hapo siwezi ogopa..
But I cannot challage the Guy on IT matters like how to clean a computer mouse or how regularly to blow your compter CPU😂😂
Here is the website of the National treasury it clearly stipulates the mandate of the national treasury. If you are bright enough you will notice there is a department called "Resource Mobilization" and another "Debt management". Nothing to do with parliament, parliament is simply an oversight body but can not stop treasury from taking loans if they have not hit the debt ceiling.

Here is the website of the National treasury it clearly stipulates the mandate of the national treasury. If you are bright enough you will notice there is a department called "Resource Mobilization" and another "Debt management". Nothing to do with parliament, parliament is simply an oversight body but can not stop treasury from taking loans if they have not hit the debt ceiling.

No one is above the law, all functions of treasury are done within and given power by the law.
You cannot be that ignorant
Screenshot_2019-05-16_110545.png

Sawasawa but that guy is confident, i like his confidence.
He brought the finance act of 1967 whereas we now have the finance act of 2018.If this guy is kenyan he must not know a lot of things. I even caught him and joto la jiwe trying to lie about the credit rating of kenya. You do not need an economist to catch them in their lies. In another thread they claimed that GDP fluctuates with fluctuation in currency values. These are all nonsensical ideas dragged from their asses, that do not make sense even to a computer scientist.

He brought the finance act of 1967 whereas we now have the finance act of 2018.If this guy is kenyan he must not know a lot of things. I even caught him and joto la jiwe trying to lie about the credit rating of kenya. You do not need an economist to catch them in their lies. In another thread they claimed that GDP fluctuates with fluctuation in currency values. These are all nonsensical ideas dragged from their asses, that do not make sense even to a computer scientist.
Boss I brougt the Act that gives power to treasury to borrow externally first published 1967..This is not a finance act or an appropriations bill which infact comes from budget making process every year..
You are hopelessly confused

No one is above the law, all functions of treasury are done within and given power by the law.
You cannot be that ignorantView attachment 1099266
Okay let us work with this external loans act you brought!
-Nowhere does it say treasury needs approval of the parliament to borrow( As you had asserted)
-It clearly states that the executive ie. the cabinet secretary can borrow as he sees fit.(Read from the begining not what you "think" supports your false claim.)
-It only mentions parliament when it comes to expenditure of the borrowed sums not when borrowing ie. The minister of finance can borrow at any time in any currency when the GOK sees it fit to do so, but he/she can not spend that borrowed money without approval of parliament on expenditure.

To restate your afore mentioned premise.
-The GOK is going to borrow money in secret and illegally because they did not gain approval of parliament.
-It is mandatory for the GOK to print brochures on every debt they take

Read your piece of legislation carefully and tell me where it mentions that Treasury must seek parliament approval before borrowing! All it says, in fact the area you have circled only proves the oversight role on expenditure once money has been borrowed not approval before borrowing which was your assertion that you vehemently supported with false claims.

You are a light weight, even in your so called I.T you are being destroyed by a tanzanian😂😂😂
You wish, dream on being bitter. I suspect you are an unemployed young man who thought the world owes him something only to discover, the world does not revolve around you. Work hard do not blame others for your failures, and only Kenya in the region can guarantee a good life if you work hard.

-Nowhere does it say treasury needs approval of the parliament to borrow( As you had asserted)
-It clearly states that the executive ie. the cabinet secretary can borrow as he sees fit.(Read from the begining not what you "think" supports your false claim.)
-It only mentions parliament when it comes to expenditure of the borrowed sums not when borrowing ie. The minister of finance can borrow at any time in any currency when the GOK sees it fit to do so, but he/she can not spend that borrowed money without approval of parliament on expenditure.

-The GOK is going to borrow money in secret and illegally because they did not gain approval of parliament.

Read your piece of legislation carefully and tell me where it mentions that Treasury must seek parliament approval before borrowing! All it says, in fact the area you have circled only proves the oversight role on expenditure once money has been borrowed not approval before borrowing which was your assertion that you vehemently supported with false claims.
You borrow to finance an appropriation that has been passed..You dont borrow then wait for parliament to decide how to spend..
If we had the prospectus, as required by public participation, we would know how the proceeds of the eurobond are going to be used.
This is an illegal way of conducting state functions that Jubilee has normalized

You wish, dream on being bitter. I suspect you are an unemployed young man who thought the world owes him something only to discover, the world does not revolve around you. Work hard do not blame others for your failures, and only Kenya in the region can guarantee a good life if you work hard.
Bitter with what? I moonlight between Ke & Tz almost weekly. I can easily employ you and your 16 cyber cafe workers for 10 years without you doing a single task.
As far as am concerned, being on social media like JF is my political and patriotic right to contribute to good governance in both countries..
If you catch feelings, suck lemons

You borrow to finance an appropriation that has been passed..You dont borrow then wait for parliament to decide how to spend..
If we had the prospectus, as required by public participation, we would know how the proceeds of the eurobond are going to be used.
This is an illegal way of conducting state functions that Jubilee has normalized
As i stated in several posts before this here, "You borrow to finance an appropriation that has been passed", happens at the budget making stage where parliament discusses expenditure for the next financial year including public participation. After that parliament will be needed only when a supplementary budget is needed or funds, borrowed or from revenue collection have been used inappropriately(Oversight).
What you said is that parliament must approve every act of borrowing by treasury even after budget is passed and that public participation must be conducted as required by law. Well that is a claim that even your own evidence does not support neither does it claim what you are claiming.

This part here.
"The Government may, under agreements or other written instruments, borrow or obtain credit for sums in currencies other than Kenya currency from any person or government, upon such terms and conditions as to interest, repayment or otherwise and in such manner as the Minister responsible for finance may think fit, and may, subject to section 3, expend moneys or purchase goods or services on credit in accordance with those agreements or instruments"

section three mentions approved expenses by parliament, not approval to borrow by treasury.

Bitter with what? I moonlight between Ke & Tz almost weekly. I can easily employ you and your 16 cyber cafe workers for 10 years without you doing a single task.
As far as am concerned, being on social media like JF is my political and patriotic right to contribute to good governance in both countries..
If you catch feelings, suck lemons
Nice try buddy, as i said unemployed, shuttling oranges between tanzania and kenya, do not be bitter one day if you work really hard you will make it. I highly doubt you make enough to pay 10 software engineers ,2 data scientists and three marketers, probably the secretary.

As i stated in several posts before this here, "You borrow to finance an appropriation that has been passed", happens at the budget making stage where parliament discusses expenditure for the next financial year including public participation. After that parliament will be needed only when a supplementary budget is needed or funds, borrowed or from revenue collection have been used inappropriately(Oversight).
What you said is that parliament must approve every act of borrowing by treasury even after budget is passed and that public participation must be conducted as required by law. Well that is a claim that even your own evidence does not support neither does it claim what you are claiming.

This part here.
"The Government may, under agreements or other written instruments, borrow or obtain credit for sums in currencies other than Kenya currency from any person or government, upon such terms and conditions as to interest, repayment or otherwise and in such manner as the Minister responsible for finance may think fit, and may, subject to section 3, expend moneys or purchase goods or services on credit in accordance with those agreements or instruments"

section three mentions approved expenses by parliament, not approval to borrow by treasury.
Where is the passed appropriations detailing what the proceeds of eurobond will be spent on?
See, these are the kind of illegal things Jubilee does that causes alot of problems..That is why no one could trace the projects of eurobond 1 to actual projects or investments as per the prospectus..The truth is the eurobond was put into the consolidated fund and a large % went into recurrent expediture..Which is actually illegal to use borrowed cash in recurrent exp as per constitution.
The issue is not whether they borrow money or not, the issue is public participation as per the new constitution and thats why commentators are talking of secrecy

Nice try buddy, as i said unemployed, shuttling oranges between tanzania and kenya, do not be bitter one day if you work really hard you will make it. I highly doubt you make enough to pay 10 software engineers ,2 data scientists and three marketers, probably the secretary.
It seems you realy admire "employment"😂😂
This actually betrays what you realy are, an office mouse shuttling photocopy papers from one desk to another and helping your boss with outlook mail..
You are a low life

Now I do understand why Kenyan economy is crushing. So the executive can borrow money any how without consulting your representatives(MPs) on how much, at what interest rate, terms and conditions of that loans?, really?.

So if government borrows without consulting Parliament, but government can't spend the money without approval from MPs, what will happen if Parliament don't agree with Government on the reason for borrowing that money, will the government return the money back?

It seems you realy admire "employment"😂😂
This actually betrays what you realy are, an office mouse shuttling photocopy papers from one desk to another and helping your boss with outlook mail..
You are a low life
Dude you are trying to hard! I can help you, i can actually support you. Give me your number, my secretary will contact you to buy your oranges for a school in the upcoming csr i am planning,of course once you get them to the market here in kenya.Just to help you,you start an argument on a false premise and you expect rational people to agree with you. You should have been taught this in discrete mathematics which is a first year course, if you even studied economics. Your argument is neither sound nor coherent that is why i can catch you on your lies, you keep changing axioms and expect people to take you seriously.
What you are doing is called propaganda and in most cases as in yours, it is devoid of truth, but sprinkled with half truths and lies in a bid to push an agenda or a narrative. Now you have been caught in your lies and you pout like a baby.

Dude you are trying to hard! I can help you, i can actually support you. Give me your number, my secretary will contact you to buy your oranges for a school in the upcoming csr i am planning,of course once you get them to the market here in kenya.Just to help you,you start an argument on a false premise and you expect rational people to agree with you. You should have been taught this in discrete mathematics which is a first year course, if you even studied economics. Your argument is neither sound nor coherent that is why i can catch you on your lies, you keep changing axioms and expect people to take you seriously.
What you are doing is called propaganda and in most cases as in yours, it is devoid of truth, but sprinkled with half truths and lies in a bid to push an agenda or a narrative. Now you have been caught in your lies and you pout like a baby.
If i was an IT expert I would happily expose you..But since a Tanzanian has blown your case open there is nothing to debate, Image a tanzanian has fed you to the dogs😂😂😂
You are below average, go sort out the internet connection your boss is yelling, and while at it show him how to unhide excelsheet columns..
Low life

Kimya kimya aje Sasa Kama ipo kwenye mitandao? Alafu joto la jiwe ile Port ya Bagamoyo imeishia wapi? Betri za ATCL mtanunua zingine lini?
Atutaki mikataba ya kinyonyaji. Miaka 99 eti waliojenga wachukue arthi yetu, na Sisi tucheke tu. Kisa sifa ya kuwa na bandari kubwa bila ya . Na vikodi vya ajabu ajabu

Back
Top Bottom