Mkikuyu- Akili timamu

Mkikuyu- Akili timamu

JF-Expert Member
Mkikuyu- Akili timamu

Mkikuyu- Akili timamu

JF-Expert Member
Joined Feb 16, 2018
3,290 2,000
Parliament is not mandated to do such a thing, what they do is set laws on how much debt Kenya can accommodate and now the ceiling is at 60%(I am not sure), in that GOK can not borrow more than 60% of GDP. Borrowing or not borrowing is a responsibility purely on the National treasury which indicates in the Budget on how much they intend to borrow to plug budgetary deficits and how much they plan to raise locally and contingency plans in case they fail to raise enough local revenue. Parliament only comes in in oversight over how the money is used, debating and passing the budget and reviewing supplementary budgets. Or else every T-Bill and Bond would be passing through parliament for approval.
Treasury cannot spend or borrow money without taking the proposal in a finance bill to parliament. You dont even know how governments work..
Yes every T bill issue for the year are all in the finance act of that particular year

REDEEMER.

REDEEMER.

JF-Expert Member
REDEEMER.

REDEEMER.

JF-Expert Member
Joined Feb 22, 2015
7,216 2,000
Character of the failed state

Kevin85ify

Kevin85ify

Kevin85ify

Kevin85ify

Joined Apr 6, 2019
169 225
Kevin85ify

Kevin85ify

Kevin85ify

Kevin85ify

Joined Apr 6, 2019
169 225
Treasury cannot spend or borrow money without taking the proposal in a finance bill to parliament. You dont even know how governments work..
Yes every T bill issue for the year are all in the finance act of that particular year
show me where it mentions what you are claiming, do not just write words like finance bill without and finance act without evidence. That is called "Name dropping" and people who do this have been known to be know it all airheads.

Mkikuyu- Akili timamu

Mkikuyu- Akili timamu

JF-Expert Member
Mkikuyu- Akili timamu

Mkikuyu- Akili timamu

JF-Expert Member
Joined Feb 16, 2018
3,290 2,000
show me where it mentions what you are claiming, do not just write words like finance bill without and finance act without evidence. That is called "Name dropping" and people who do this have been known to be know it all airheads.
You want me to give you a finance bill as evidence? Are you that lazy?

Kevin85ify

Kevin85ify

Kevin85ify

Kevin85ify

Joined Apr 6, 2019
169 225
You seem to be the insane one it is a bill before it is ratified by parliament once the president has signed it is an act, and i have given you the link to the finance act 2018, which i have read and it says nothing about what you are saying on debt. Here i have the honour of reposting it for you since you seem to lazy to read it. Heres read it and show me where it claims what you are claiming.

https://www.kra.go.ke/images/publications/Finance-Act-2018.pdf

Tony254

Tony254

JF-Expert Member
Tony254

Tony254

JF-Expert Member
Joined May 11, 2017
2,262 2,000
IMF and Mody gave Kenya credit rating of B from B+, even this article which I have posted corfirms that, unless you haven't gone through it. By getting B, Kenya is the country with poor credit rating together with Burundi.
Poor credit rating is B-.(B minus). Usiongee usioyajua.

Tony254

Tony254

JF-Expert Member
Tony254

Tony254

JF-Expert Member
Joined May 11, 2017
2,262 2,000
I swear you idiots must be getting your information from another source that is not in this world. Why do you argue on things you can easily be fact checked. Here is a link to Moody's itself, they gave kenya B2 for stable in February this year. And you have not posted any article, so let me give you straight from the horses mouth.

Here is a link with ratings from Moody's, s&p and fitch.

God these people are excrutiatingly stupid, why do you lie even on things you can be caught lying on. Jesus Christ, who created these people and never gave them brain.
These are just jobless Tanzanians pretending to be economists.

Tony254

Tony254

JF-Expert Member
Tony254

Tony254

JF-Expert Member
Joined May 11, 2017
2,262 2,000
Wacha kuruka futi kumi juu, ushakamatwa makei. Jibu swali, kwa hio finance bill onyesha ni wapi kuna list ya bonds ambayo serikali inapanga kuissue in the forthcoming year kama ulivyosema?

Tony254

Tony254

JF-Expert Member
Tony254

Tony254

JF-Expert Member
Joined May 11, 2017
2,262 2,000
Here is the Kenya finance act 2018 show me where it claims what you are claiming. This is the actual finance act of 2018 as is from KRA website.

You have caught the guy red-handed, now here in JF when you catch these Idiots, they engage in a strategy called "distraction", they will pick a non-issue and make it the issue in the hope that you forget your original question. He will not answer your question.

Tony254

Tony254

JF-Expert Member
Tony254

Tony254

JF-Expert Member
Joined May 11, 2017
2,262 2,000
You seem to be the insane one it is a bill before it is ratified by parliament once the president has signed it is an act, and i have given you the link to the finance act 2018, which i have read and it says nothing about what you are saying on debt. Here i have the honour of reposting it for you since you seem to lazy to read it. Heres read it and show me where it claims what you are claiming.

That guy usually acts like he owns this place, he calls himself an economist. He has found his match today. He has run away like a Warthog, he will not come back until next Tuesday, hoping everyone has forgotten about this embarrassing incident, thank you for the good job.

C

Cheko Lamhenga

C

Cheko Lamhenga

Joined Aug 1, 2018
153 225
Kweli muda ni mchache mambo ni mengi.

Tony254

Tony254

JF-Expert Member
Tony254

Tony254

JF-Expert Member
Joined May 11, 2017
2,262 2,000
That is according to you, but as far as IMF is concerned, B is poor, that is the reason why IMF warned Kenya that debt is not sustainable.
Kulingana na Wikipedia, BBB- bado unaeza fanya investment although ni lower quality than BBB+. Junk bond au bond mbaya ni CCC. Mtu akipewa CCC basi hiyo bond ni ya hovyo. Lakini kama nilivyosema hapo awali B- ni poor lakini bado unaeza invest. Ofcourse B+ ni better than B- lakini B- bado ni investment grade hata kama ni poor. Tazama hapa chini:
Bond credit rating
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jump to navigationJump to search
In investment, the bond credit rating represents the credit worthiness of corporate or government bonds. It is not the same as individual's credit score. The ratings are published by credit rating agencies and used by investment professionals to assess the likelihood the debt will be repaid.
Contents
Credit rating agencies[edit]
Credit rating is a highly concentrated industry with the "Big Three" credit rating agenciesFitch Ratings, Moody's and S&P — controlling approximately 95% of the ratings business.[1]
Credit rating agencies registered as such with the SEC are "nationally recognized statistical rating organizations". The following firms are currently registered as NRSROs: A.M. Best Company, Inc.; DBRS Ltd.; Egan-Jones Rating Company; Fitch, Inc.; HR Ratings; Japan Credit Rating Agency; Kroll Bond Rating Agency; Moody’s Investors Service, Inc.; Rating and Investment Information, Inc.; Morningstar Credit Ratings, LLC; and Standard & Poor’s Ratings Services.
Under the Credit Rating Agency Reform Act, an NRSRO may be registered with respect to up to five classes of credit ratings: (1) financial institutions, brokers, or dealers; (2) insurance companies; (3) corporate issuers; (4) issuers of asset-backed securities; and (5) issuers of government securities, municipal securities, or securities issued by a foreign government.[2]
Credit rating tiers[edit]
The credit rating is a financial indicator to potential investors of debt securities such as bonds. These are assigned by credit rating agencies such as Moody's, Standard & Poor's and Fitch to have letter designations (such as AAA, B, CC) which represent the quality of a bond. Moody's assigns bond credit ratings of Aaa, Aa, A, Baa, Ba, B, Caa, Ca, C, with WR and NR as withdrawn and not rated.[3] Standard & Poor's and Fitch assign bond credit ratings of AAA, AA, A, BBB, BB, B, CCC, CC, C, D. Currently there are only two companies in the United States with an AAA credit rating: Microsoft and Johnson and Johnson.[4]
Long-termShort-termLong-termShort-termLong-termShort-termNAIC
Moody’sS&PFitchEquivalent to SVO DesignationsRating description
AaaP-1AAAA-1+AAAF1+1PrimeInvestment-grade
Aa1AA+AA+High grade
Aa2AAAA
Aa3AA−AA−
A1A+A-1A+F1Upper medium grade
A2AA
A3P-2A−A-2A−F2
Baa1BBB+BBB+2Lower medium grade
Baa2P-3BBBA-3BBBF3
Baa3BBB−BBB−
Ba1Not primeBB+BBB+B3Non-investment grade
speculative
Non-investment grade
AKA high-yield bonds
AKA junk bonds
Ba2BBBB
Ba3BB−BB−
B1B+B+4Highly speculative
B2BB
B3B−B−
Caa1CCC+CCCCC5Substantial risks
Caa2CCCExtremely speculative
Caa3CCC−Default imminent with little
prospect for recovery
CaCC6
C
CD/DDD/In default
/DD
D
Rating tier definitions[edit]
Moody'sS&PFitchCredit worthiness[5][6]
AaaAAAAAAAn obligor has EXTREMELY STRONG capacity to meet its financial commitments.
Aa1AA+AA+An obligor has VERY STRONG capacity to meet its financial commitments. It differs from the highest-rated obligors only to a small degree.
Aa2AAAA
Aa3AA−AA−
A1A+A+An obligor has STRONG capacity to meet its financial commitments but is somewhat more susceptible to the adverse effects of changes in circumstances and economic conditions than obligors in higher-rated categories.
A2AA
A3A−A−
Baa1BBB+BBB+An obligor has ADEQUATE capacity to meet its financial commitments. However, adverse economic conditions or changing circumstances are more likely to lead to a weakened capacity of the obligor to meet its financial commitments.
Baa2BBBBBB
Baa3BBB−BBB−
Ba1BB+BB+An obligor is LESS VULNERABLE in the near term than other lower-rated obligors. However, it faces major ongoing uncertainties and exposure to adverse business, financial, or economic conditions which could lead to the obligor's inadequate capacity to meet its financial commitments.
Ba2BBBB
Ba3BB−BB−
B1B+B+An obligor is MORE VULNERABLE than the obligors rated 'BB', but the obligor currently has the capacity to meet its financial commitments. Adverse business, financial, or economic conditions will likely impair the obligor's capacity or willingness to meet its financial commitments.
B2BB
B3B−B−
CaaCCCCCCAn obligor is CURRENTLY VULNERABLE, and is dependent upon favourable business, financial, and economic conditions to meet its financial commitments.
CaCCCCAn obligor is CURRENTLY HIGHLY-VULNERABLE.
CCThe obligor is CURRENTLY HIGHLY-VULNERABLE to nonpayment. May be used where a bankruptcy petition has been filed.
CDDAn obligor has failed to pay one or more of its financial obligations (rated or unrated) when it became due.
e, pprExpectedPreliminary ratings may be assigned to obligations pending receipt of final documentation and legal opinions. The final rating may differ from the preliminary rating.
WRRating withdrawn for reasons including: debt maturity, calls, puts, conversions, etc., or business reasons (e.g. change in the size of a debt issue), or the issuer defaults. [3]
UnsolicitedUnsolicitedThis rating was initiated by the ratings agency and not requested by the issuer.
SDRDThis rating is assigned when the agency believes that the obligor has selectively defaulted on a specific issue or class of obligations but it will continue to meet its payment obligations on other issues or classes of obligations in a timely manner.
NRNRNRNo rating has been requested, or there is insufficient information on which to base a rating.
Investment grade

TEMLO DA VINCA

TEMLO DA VINCA

JF-Expert Member
TEMLO DA VINCA

TEMLO DA VINCA

JF-Expert Member
Joined Sep 1, 2013
1,789 2,000
I swear you idiots must be getting your information from another source that is not in this world. Why do you argue on things you can easily be fact checked. Here is a link to Moody's itself, they gave kenya B2 for stable in February this year. And you have not posted any article, so let me give you straight from the horses mouth.

Here is a link with ratings from Moody's, s&p and fitch.

God these people are excrutiatingly stupid, why do you lie even on things you can be caught lying on. Jesus Christ, who created these people and never gave them brain.
The one who created you and didn't give you a head.

Mkikuyu- Akili timamu

Mkikuyu- Akili timamu

JF-Expert Member
Mkikuyu- Akili timamu

Mkikuyu- Akili timamu

JF-Expert Member
Joined Feb 16, 2018
3,290 2,000
That guy usually acts like he owns this place, he calls himself an economist. He has found his match today. He has run away like a Warthog, he will not come back until next Tuesday, hoping everyone has forgotten about this embarrassing incident, thank you for the good job.
THE EXTERNAL LOANS AND CREDITS ACT
screenshot_2019-05-16_110545-png.1099134

3. (1) All sums borrowed under this Act shall be expended only upon the purposes for which provision is made in the estimates of expenditure approved by Parliament.

So where is the prospetus that details the approriations of the Borrowed Eurobond?
By law you cannot borrow without parliament approving the appropriations in an act of parliamnet, but you are so used to a Criminal Jubilee Gvt breaking the law that you dont even know what is legal or not

Mkikuyu- Akili timamu

Mkikuyu- Akili timamu

JF-Expert Member
Mkikuyu- Akili timamu

Mkikuyu- Akili timamu

JF-Expert Member
Joined Feb 16, 2018
3,290 2,000
He clearly has a head kama amefanya Mkikuyu akili wazimu atoroke JF.
Nitoroke niende wapi😂😂😂
You are free to challenge me on anything economics, hapo siwezi ogopa..
But I cannot challage the Guy on IT matters like how to clean a computer mouse or how regularly to blow your compter CPU😂😂

Tony254

Tony254

JF-Expert Member
Tony254

Tony254

JF-Expert Member
Joined May 11, 2017
2,262 2,000
Nitoroke niende wapi😂😂😂
You are free to challenge me on anything economics, hapo siwezi ogopa..
But I cannot challage the Guy on IT matters like how to clean a computer mouse or how regularly to blow your compter CPU😂😂
Sawasawa but that guy is confident, i like his confidence.

Mkikuyu- Akili timamu

Mkikuyu- Akili timamu

JF-Expert Member
Mkikuyu- Akili timamu

Mkikuyu- Akili timamu

JF-Expert Member
Joined Feb 16, 2018
3,290 2,000

Stick to I.T keep within your lanes

Forum statistics

Threads 1,295,945
Members 498,479
Posts 31,228,768