Kenya ranked ahead of Italy and South Africa in terms of general infrastructure quality

Enyewe Jay456watt; that Kenya's ahead of SA, Russia, Greece.....even Italy?!
That's pretty incredible. Kwani what was their criteria in the survey? Was it quality over size? Or is it pegged on age? Or what?

Okay,hongeren majiran zetu nasi tunakuja polepole kama simba mwenda pole

Infrastructure Education and ICT
Quality of math and science education in leading ICT countries in 2011 (on a scale from 1=poor to 7=excellent) Source: Quality of math and science education in ICT countries 2011 | Statistic

March 28, 2017
Tales of forgotten schools and pupils under trees in Kenya

tales_of_forgotten_s58da1c6eb44dd.jpg

Established a decade ago, the school is in a state of disrepair and more than 200 pupils have been forced to grapple with infrastructural challenges. The school has only two classrooms and a mud-walled administration block that is in deplorable condition.
The tiny administration block also acts as the staff room, kitchen and library as well as the head teacher’s office. READ MORE : Tales of forgotten schools and pupils under trees in rural Kenya

Source: KTN News

i doubt this ranking still..kenya's infrastructure is nowhere near SA's....for example, lets start with the sports sector....I mean SA hosted the fucking World Cup seven years ago...sisi tuna struggle kuhost the U20 IAAF World champs hehe.....we dont even have a world class stadium....hata moja tu....lets move to transport.....SA has had BRT and Light rail for decades......sisi we are still in planning phase...lets go to air transport...SA leads Africa in airports, no. of airlines etc....we are also good but not on SA's level here....frankly I dont know ni vigezo vigani vilivyotumiwa kutengeneza listi hii....unless mtu a explain
Hahaha bora uwaambie ukwel... ata Sleeping giant bdo hajamfkia SA.

i doubt this ranking still..kenya's infrastructure is nowhere near SA's....for example, lets start with the sports sector....I mean SA hosted the fucking World Cup seven years ago...sisi tuna struggle kuhost the U20 IAAF World champs hehe.....we dont even have a world class stadium....hata moja tu....lets move to transport.....SA has had BRT and Light rail for decades......sisi we are still in planning phase...lets go to air transport...SA leads Africa in airports, no. of airlines etc....we are also good but not on SA's level here....frankly I dont know ni vigezo vigani vilivyotumiwa kutengeneza listi hii....unless mtu a explain
Ni kweli ulichosema bro!

Mavi matupu yaliyokauka kwa taarifa hii, vinavyofanyika Kenya sasa Italy wanavyo tokea miaka 2000 iliyopita, toeni utumbo wenu huu wa masifa sifa Wakenya.

Back
Top Bottom