Kenya Kulikoni Jamani..hii ni dhiki tupu!!!!!

Hate is such a strong word, ive never and will never hated TZ, they are ma bros and sisters, Mi ni mkenya wa TZ, am a pare.. What I dont like seeing ni nyinyi mki potray like Kenya is the worst place to be(which is an outright lie). We have to live together like it or not, JK should learn how to live with his EA counterparts awache mambo ya forcing himself to be recognised by the southern African republics, God had a reason muwe East Africa wala si south, please wake your leader from his slumber, he's sleeping on the job.

Tulikimbilia South mlipotutupa 1977 je unakumbuka?

JK is smart ndo maana akachaguliwa kuwa Chair wa AU- the only person from EA region!

Ni Kura zako zilimbiwa? kama ni zako we are sorry kama sio zako do the most honorable thing and shut yourself up.
We have seen beyond Kibaki and Raila will be the next in line we did that way before you even thought about it.Even if he wanted to get another term that cannot happen ,don't ask me why.
This issue was highlighted by a Kenyan Media in order to raise an issue for action to be taken it did its job and am sure the relevant agencies responsible are being kept in the loop about the issue.
did you once apply for a Kenyan citizenship and you were denied because every single thread you have come up with on Kenya is always negative based, so in a way you are trying to settle scores.
Either that you post these threads expecting to lighten UP JF because you we will respond in Kind to all the post about us.

Aloo kwa hisani zako fanya adabu ndani ya huu ukumbi wa wenyewe.
Kuambizana mambo kama "shut yourself up" utajikuta unanawa na kula
huli.

Pili jifunze kiswahili na epukana na makosa ya lafudhi yanayoashiria jamii yako.

Tatu, Kenya mliachiwa nyie wabishi na usidhani kwamba nina mwani na kua
na uraia wa nchi limbukeni kama Kenya.Kama kuna kasoro Kenya mbona
watu wasipewe taarifa?...Kumbuka ni wakenya kama weye mlio na dharau na
unadhani tutafyata mkia mnapoleta nyodo zenu humu ndani. Umekaribishwa
kistaarabu na hebu staarabika.

Now to address this hunger issue in Kenya, isn't it common knowledge that
some big shots within that so called Government sold the grain reserves
meant to feed Kenyans on a rainy day( ironically speaking)? Who was behind
that scandal that has left people surving on hot water and animal hide? What
is the Kenyan Govt doing to prosecute the guilty ama mtaunda tume ili ichunguze
whodunnit kama ilivyo kawaida ya serikali za Kenya?

Mtakufa njaa na huyo Raisi wenu aliyezubaa kana kwamba haelewi kulikoni ndani
ya nchi anayoongoza?

Habari nd'o hiyo!!!

Aloo kwa hisani zako fanya adabu ndani ya huu ukumbi wa wenyewe.
Kuambizana mambo kama "shut yourself up" utajikuta unanawa na kula
huli.

Pili jifunze kiswahili na epukana na makosa ya lafudhi yanayoashiria jamii yako.

Tatu, Kenya mliachiwa nyie wabishi na usidhani kwamba nina mwani na kua
na uraia wa nchi limbukeni kama Kenya.Kama kuna kasoro Kenya mbona
watu wasipewe taarifa?...Kumbuka ni wakenya kama weye mlio na dharau na
unadhani tutafyata mkia mnapoleta nyodo zenu humu ndani. Umekaribishwa
kistaarabu na hebu staarabika.

Now to address this hunger issue in Kenya, isn't it common knowledge that
some big shots within that so called Government sold the grain reserves
meant to feed Kenyans on a rainy day( ironically speaking)? Who was behind
that scandal that has left people surving on hot water and animal hide? What
is the Kenyan Govt doing to prosecute the guilty ama mtaunda tume ili ichunguze
whodunnit kama ilivyo kawaida ya serikali za Kenya?

Mtakufa njaa na huyo Raisi wenu aliyezubaa kana kwamba haelewi kulikoni ndani
ya nchi anayoongoza?

Habari nd'o hiyo!!!

Now i am so afraid i cant even think properly!!!!

Its OK for you to call us all the bad words on this earth but when we in turn come out to declare that we are not what you say we are you call that abusive language.thats double standard dictatorial and purely juvenile.These are just words they don't hang out with you they don't stick on your face they are simply words the moment you are off this forum you just leave them here and thats the beauty of it. Don take things so personally.

Last edited by a moderator:
Now i am so afraid i cant even think properly!!!!
So you even delete other peoples message i thought this was a democratic forum where you are free to air your feelings and opinions, I guess i was wrong i thought there was something called tolerance.Its OK for you to call us all the bad words on this earth but when we in turn come out to declare that we are not what you say we are you call that abusive language.thats double standard dictatorial and purely juvenile.These are just words they don't hang out with you they don't stick on your face they are simply words the moment you are off this forum you just leave them here and thats the beauty of it.Don take things so personally.

You can delete this message if it puts you off.

Hellfire20,

Lemmie say thats not the case.

Abusive words shall not be allowed in this forum regardless of the
tenets of democracy.We are all grown up and calling people names
like bitches will not suffice. JF reserves the right to
its membership and its only but a privilege and not a right.

Lets debate issues and not people please.Kwa ufupi hoja hujibiwa
kwa hoja na sio matusi na bezo.

Shukran.

smatta, hellfire20,

- Ni kipi mnakitafuta kwenye JF?

- Bandiko linaongelea NJAA NCHNI Kenya, na NI KWELI KWA ASILIMIA 100% kwamba kuna watu mamilioni hawana chakula

- Pia hili bandiko limenukuliwa kutoka Gazeti la Standard la Kenya (sawa?)

- Mbona nyie mnaongeleo mambo mengine tofauti?

- Tunaomba mtuhabarishe nini hasa chanzo cha hii njaa na serikali inachukua hatua gani kunusuru maisha ya watu (basi) au siyo?

- Twaweza hata sisi kujifunza kutoka kwenu na pia kutoa msaada panapo wezekana

- Kauli nzito na jaziba hazijengi, njaa ipo Kenya na pia Siasa za Kenya bado ni tete, na hilo sio suala la chuki!

- Acha Koleo liitwe Koleo na Kijiko kiitwe Kijiko (sawa eh?)

Hellfire20,

Lemmie say thats not the case.

Abusive words shall not be allowed in this forum regardless of the
tenets of democracy.We are all grown up and calling people names
like bitches will not suffice. JF reserves the right to
its membership and its only but a privilege and not a right.

Lets debate issues and not people please.Kwa ufupi hoja hujibiwa
kwa hoja na sio matusi na bezo.

Shukran.

I concur with you on that statement

Du. Majirani hawana misosi ya kutosha. Wakenya sio maadui zetu. Na uzuri wa issue hii inaweza kuwa fundisho kwetu. Sisi wenyewe tumewahi kumbwa na njaa. Watu wakala na visivyolika. Juzjuz hali ya hewa wamesema huko mbelen hali si shwari.

Kule kaskazin mwa Kenya ni nusu jangwa. Kupata njaa naamin si vigumu kias hicho. Bora sie tunaweza sema sehemu kubwa tunaweza panda cha kupanda, kikaota na tukavuna

Tutapata wap lakin ujasir wa kuwacheka wenzetu wakat wenyewe tunategemea mvua kuendesha kilimo chetu? Tunalima kama vile mababu zetu walivyolima – tukitumia jembe la mkono kwa kias kikubwa, tukitegemea mvua na nk.

kwa sie kutokumbwa na njaa muda huu ni kwa kudra ya mwenyez mungu zaid. hatuna mipango yoyote makin ya kutuepusha na janga kama hili

Kama walikuwa na misos na wakauza kimakosa huo naweza kuuita aina fulan ya ufisad. Lakin tuna jeuri ya kutosha ya kuwacheka wao kuwa ni mafisad kuliko sie na hawana moyo wa uzalendo kwa nchi yao wakat sis wenyewe tumechafuka kias hik? Ufisad kila pahala?

Nimeshtushwa na habari ya njaa nchini Kenya.."The East African Giant"...picha zinatisha. Siombei wilaya hata moja ya Tanzania kukumbwa na balaa hili la njaa. i hope viongozi wetu wanaliona hili la majirani zetu. na hivyo wanajizatiti kukabiliana na hali kama hii...Tuna maghara ya hifadhi ya vyakula ya taifa mikoa ya Morogoro na Mbeya (kama sikosei). Serikali kupitia Wizara ya Kilimo hununua mazao wakati wa mavuno na kutahifadhi....i hope yamejazwa chakula....Kutokana na balaaa la njaa nchini Kenya i keep remindin my felow Tanzanian that..."Tanzania might be poor...but we Tanzanian are not poor" (this is a fact). Which is the other way round when compared to our neighbours. And the problem with politicans is that..they don't want the outside world to know that they are in trouble...that their people are dying of hunger....so that they may not be dihonoured...This is totally wrong..waswahili husema...."mficha maradhi...kifo humfichua"...and this is maradhi (which has been hidden by the Kenyan government out of their arrogance) which is now being exposed to the outside world by the death of innocent civilians (women & children)....IT IS SO SAD.

Wakuu,

matatizo ya hii nchi kidogo yamekiuka upeo wa kueleweka na binadamu
mwenye utu.Yaani serikali ipo na watu wanakufa njaa namna hii?What the
heck is Kibaki and his band of thieves doing to protect the life of the
citizenry?

Tetesi ni kwamba jamaa waliuza mahindi ya akiba ambao yangetumika kulisha
watu.The people involved are known lakini Kibaki kama kawaida yake anacheza
lelemama na uma.Its not amazing that he is lame duck president who stole an
election and had no interest whatsoever to lead this once great country into
greater heights.Kilichobaki kwa kweli wangwana ni nguvu za soda tu!

Nangole: I haven’t eaten in days...

home_280109_01.jpg

A frail Ethuko Nangole is supported as she leans against the cowhide in her Kalotum manyatta (dwelling) in Turkana North at the weekend

By Standard Team

The frail woman can neither sit nor stand, apparently drained of all energy due hunger.

Ms Ethuuko Nangole, whom our team met on the Lodwar-Kalokol highway, with all the energy she can muster repeatedly whispers: "I haven’t eaten for the past three days". Emaciated and sand-bathed, she is supported by some two women near the Katotum manyatta in Turkana North Constituency.

Breathing faintly, she adds, "I took some porridge three days ago," revealing the sheer magnitude of her situation to the world.

Hers is only one of the many shocking pictures of hunger-stricken Kenyans in various regions that speak volumes of the current food crisis.

A Standard survey of various regions recorded first-hand accounts of the scary face of the famine.

Later our team meets another woman, Ms Annah Nachok, a mother of 10 who is struggling to keep her family alive in Turkana South.

"Death is staring us and our children in the face, the famine is very severe, we have had no rain for long time," she says.

She is boiling water at her manyatta to serve to Adung Piarae 80, Akut Koriban, 70 and Alice Eruwan, 50.

It is 6.30pm and three-year-old Loboche Ewalan sitting by her side won’t stop crying because of hunger.

We witness the family sharing about three litres of boiled water, perhaps to cheat hunger until the following day when a World Vision field officer is expected to deliver food.

Starting today and for the next one week, The Standard brings you a special report on the food crisis and how Kenyans are struggling to stave off the famine.

Some have gone for days without a meal as they desperately wait for relief food that has not been forthcoming. Hunger-stricken residents of North Rift, Coast and parts of Eastern Province have been reduced to eating wild berries and roots.

Reports by the Kenya Red Cross which have not been independently verified, indicate three people have died of famine-related causes.

About 84 per cent of the 232,000 residents in the district are starving according to data released by the Ministry of Planning.

In Samburu East District, mothers have resorted to giving children wild berries dipped in cooked goat blood.

In the Coast, in parts of Taita, Taveta, Kaloleni, Ganze, Kilifi and Malindi districts, many residents have resorted to wild roots and fruits. The scenario is the same in parts of Makueni, Kajiado and Narok.

Other badly hit areas are in Tana River, North Eastern, Eastern and Central provinces.

Where school is the only chance for a meal

Hunger pangs have forced many parents in Mandera West to send their children to school

Enrolment in primary schools in North-Eastern Province has risen. Parents, who during rainy seasons send children to herd animals, now have a different reason for renewed interest in education.

Ironically, the fact that teachers are on strike has not deterred pupils from going to school.

Children are joining schools to benefit from the World Food Programme school-feeding programme.

—By Adow Jubat

The Standard | Online Edition :: Nangole: I haven’t eaten in days...

This is very shameful...

This is very shameful...

....and yet some people wanna argue against it.

The Govt is sleeping on the wheel and something needs to be done ASAP.
The culprits whos sold the grain reserves need to be brought to book and
prosecuted for their selfish behaviour.

....and yet some people wanna argue against it.

The Govt. is sleeping on the wheel and something needs to be done ASAP.
The culprits whos sold the grain reserves need to be brought to book and
prosecuted for their selfish behaviour.

You wish!!!they will form a tribunal and talk all day with no noticeable results or solutions.

Ok...this debate is supposed to be about hunger and not name calling. The truth is Kuna njaa and it looks like the government is not doing anything tangible.
it's true kuna njaa, as reported by the esteemed fourth estate in Kenya. The question is what can be done?!

It is very sad, shameful, embarassing bla blah blah...
The government once again has been "caught with it's pants down" so to speak!
First the post election violence in which Kenya lost alot of credibilty....
Now scandal ya mafuta halafu ya maindi? barely a year into the so called coalition.
when will we learn? the so called government is the one to rant and rave at , na sio jirani who is merely pointing the obvious truth.
Kuna njaa and we are affected, I'm sure most Kenyans know some one who is hard hit by all this and is suffering.

I say it one more time it is shameful!!!shameful...pathetic, yaani watu kufa njaa in one corner and others "living large" in the other corner"

This should have been anticipated,.
during the post election violence, the affected people were in no positions to plant any crop, The weather patterns and the duplicity of the government has contributed to this disaster!

It is sad but true the goverment has not done enough!! Now they burn down Nakumatt to distract wanainchi...

accountability whatever happened to it?
this is no time for name calling, sarcasm, or any such adjectives.

Let's just be real

Mungu awasaidie hawa watu wanaotoka from the biggest economy of East Africa. ni ajabu kuona watu million 10 kati ya watu million 35 nchini wanahidaji msaada wa njaa. watu walikuwa wanakimbiakimbia vitani, badala ya kulima na kutafuta maisha. watanzania tujifunze hapo.

Halafu tena maskini moto Nakumatt na ajali tanka petroli kule Molo Wakenya wengi tu wamepoteza maisha!

Inaonekana huu ni mwa mbaya kwa jirani zetu!

RIP waliopeteza maisha!

Hii kali
njaa wenzetu wanayo kitambo

Kenya doesn't produce enough from Agricalture but it has money to buy, on the other hand Tanzania produces enough food to eat but no money. We import a lot of food from your country, that is no lie.

In Kenya, production of onions on commercial scale has failed to meet the market demand. According to WFP statistics, Red bulb onion used in Kenya is mostly imported from Tanzania.......

{{ metadata.get().title }}

Kenya doesn't produce enough from Agricalture but it has money to buy, on the other hand Tanzania produces enough food to eat but no money. We import a lot of food from your country, that is no lie.

In Kenya, production of onions on commercial scale has failed to meet the market demand. According to WFP statistics, Red bulb onion used in Kenya is mostly imported from Tanzania.......

{{ metadata.get().title }}

Mwakahuu tumesikia vifo Turkana kenya kisa njaa
hiyo pesa ilikuwa wapi watu wanakufa!!

0 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom